剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Working with him every day?
哈 我现在就觉得好笑了
Huh! I'm laughing about it right now.
你知道乔斯林参选了吗
Did you know Jocelyn is running?
不能吧 天哪 越来越有趣了
No, oh my God! This gets better and better.
所以他俩会一起出现在议会吗
So the two of them on council together?
还有比这更可怕的想象吗
Is there a more frightening thought?
人们会在这个小镇见证到名副其实的垄断
They would have a virtual monopoly on this town.
然而 难道现在不是吗
Well, don't they already?
没错 我认为得有人向他们提出挑战
Exactly, I think someone needs to challenge them!
对
Right!
所以 你是什么意思
So... what are you saying?
- 你认为我该参选吗 - 不 不是
- That I should run? - No. Nope.
因为我的提名表格上
Because I did get five signatures
已经有五个签名了 并且我
on my nomination form, and I...
不 不 不 不 约翰 你要做的事已经够多了
No! No, no, no, John, you've got enough on your plate.
- 噢 - 反正我
- Oh. - Whereas I...
除了时间 一无所有
have nothing but free time.
我不是很确定 你想要说什么
I'm not exactly sure... where this is going.
约翰 你还得养家
John, you have the family to think about.
你是做大事的人
You're going to accomplish wonderfully big things.
镇议会只会拖累你
Town council would just, hold you back.
这是想说 它不会
But something tells me it will not be...
拖累你吗
holding you back?
我只剩下几周的时间
It would be a few weeks of my time.
你知道的 某人说这也许于我而言是个好项目
And you know, someone said it might be a nice project for me.
某人是指的你自己吗
And would that someone be you?
乔斯林几乎在求着我跟她竞争呢
Jocelyn practically begged me to take the bait!
所以你要参选议会吗
So you're running for council?!
- 我想是的 - 好吧 这太棒了
- Looks like it. - Oh well, isn't that wonderful!
这难道不棒吗
Isn't that wonderful!
嘿 那真是个好消息
Hey, that's really good news.
我很抱歉 约翰 我突然搅合了进来
I'm sorry, John, I just got swept up in it.
不 不 听着 你我之中得有一人去竞选 好吗
No, no, listen as long as one of us is running, okay?
那才是重点
That's the important thing.
至于是你还是我 并不重要
It doesn't matter which one of us is running.
我本以为这个人是我
I thought it would be me,
但是你又劝阻了我 但是没关系
but then you talked me out of it! But that's okay!
拜托约翰 我前进的每一步都需要你
Please John, I'm going to need you every step of the way.
我会站在你身后支持你的 莫伊拉
And I'll be right behind you Moira,
因为
supporting you, because...
你是那个去竞选的人 而不是我
you're the one running, and I'm not!
我们得互相吹捧多久
How long are we going to be doing this?
噢 再等几分钟 至少
Oh, just a few more minutes, at least.
酒吧通常不会这么死气沉沉的
It's not usually this dead.
就好像每个人看见你进来之后 都离开了
It's like everybody saw you coming, and left.
我们的生活非得变成这样吗
Is this really what our lives have become?
坐在某个悲哀的
Sitting in some sad...
酒吧 等着有人来睡
bar waiting to get laid?
不在这坐着 就只能上网约
Well it's this, or the Internet.
噢 我不久前约了一个对象
Oh, I did have a match earlier.
跟某个 79英里之外的家伙
Um who is... 79 miles away.
好吧 如果你现在就出发
Well, if you start walking now,
早饭前应该能到那儿
you'll get there before breakfast.
亚丽克西斯本该来这里与我们碰头的
Alexis is supposed to be meeting us here.
她说过她不会来 但是这里是酒吧
She said she wasn't coming, but this is a bar,
而且她还单身
and she is single, so.
好吧 你应该警告她 我们是这里唯一两个年龄在
Well, you should warn her that we are the only people
六十岁以下的人
here under sixty.
是的 这里没 没太多选择
Yeah, it's not... not brimming with options.
不
No.
- 没有 - 不
- Nope. - No!
- 不 这感觉不对 - 是的 是不对
- No, it didn't feel right. - No, it didn't.
好吧 至少我们尝试过了
Well, at least we tried.
我同意
I agree.
噢 我看到那个男的没继续在台球桌下
Oh, uh, I notice that man is no longer sleeping
躺着了
under the pool table.
好吧 我台球打得好得吓死你
Well, I'm surprisingly good at pool.
- 所以 - 啊
- So... - Hmm!
等等 这是在扮老虎吃猪吗
Wait a second, is this like a reverse hustle,
你说自己很擅长 然而实际上却玩得很烂
where you say you're good, but you're actually terrible?
呃 我不知道
Um, I don't know.
你想开球吗(另一意:歇会)
Do you wanna break?
呃 我们有做什么吗
Um, from what?
噢 这会很有趣的
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
不要 大卫
Don't, David.
我没别的地方可以放东西了
I have nowhere else to put stuff.
那只是个检查站
It's just a checkpoint.
我在约翰尼斯堡见过
Okay, I've been through
成千上万的这玩意儿
tons of these in Johannesburg.
它像个快速通道
It's like a drive-thru,
除了两边的人都拿着枪之外
except everybody has a gun.
你多久之前在约翰尼斯堡待过
When were you in Johannesburg?
我记得我那会刚刚取下牙套
I remember I'd just got my braces off, so...
你当时14岁 在南非待过
You were 14, in South Africa?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表