剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
And someone was offering you $10,000 to stop using the name
因为在澳大利亚也有一家上衣谷仓
because there's another Blouse Barn in Australia
他们想要用这个店名
and they need the name.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元换“上衣谷仓”这店名吗
$10,000 to stop using the name "Blouse Barn?"
- 没错 - 我肯定立马接受啊
- That's correct. - I would take that in a second.
这名字太糟糕了
It's a terrible name.
- 好吧 不过这不是 - 至少 “罗斯影业”这名字
- Okay, but that's not... - Now at least with "Rose Video,"
是名副其实
it said what it was,
商标印在高尔夫球衫上也很好看
and the logo looked great on a golf shirt.
我只是觉得 如果他们是家大连锁店
Yeah, I'm just thinking if it's a big chain
而且他们想要这名字
and they want the name,
你应该能拿到更多的钱
surely you should be able to get more for it.
没错 不过值得为了这个去打官司吗
Yeah, but is worth going to court to fight it?
我觉得温迪大概付不起这个钱
Oh, I don't think Wendy can afford that.
她都已经雇不起我了 所以
She can't even afford me anymore, so...
等等 你被炒了吗
Wait a minute. You were fired?
严格来说 我会说
Technically, I would say
我现在正处于职业过渡阶段
I'm in a transition phase at the moment.
这可真倒霉
This is terrible news.
你不是在将那家店改造一新吗
I thought you were turning that store around.
买♥♥了那么多东西 花了那么多钱
All those big purchases, all that spending...
让我们先把顾全大局
Okay, let's just focus on the big picture,
帮助这家店渡过难关
which is helping the store.
如果你想让商店获益
Well, if you wanna help the store,
就劝你老板接受那笔交易
I would tell your boss to take the deal.
然后我会和你坐下来修改简历
And then you and I are gonna sit down, update your resume,
好让你找到新工作
and get you back into the workforce.
好吧 多谢
Okay. Well, thank you so much for this.
其实你说的完全没用 但不管怎样还是谢谢你
Um, it was entirely unhelpful, but thank you nevertheless.
不客气 孩子
Well... anytime, son.
这简直太污辱人了
Oh, it's just so violating.
我们的街区里到处都是贼 怎么还有人能高枕无忧呢
How can one sleep knowing our streets are laden with thieves?
我不觉得是“到处”
Well, I don't know about laden.
我只被偷过一次报纸
I had a newspaper stolen once.
两天前 有人砸碎了我家的窗户
Two days ago, we had someone break our window.
他们没偷东西
They didn't take anything,
但是留下了一只死鸟
but they left a dead bird inside.
这和我阿姨的经历有点像
That's kind of like my aunt.
她房♥子里有个幽灵 老是到处扔一毛钱硬币
She has a ghost in her house that keeps leaving dimes everywhere.
看看我们现在这样子
Look what's happened to us.
这些偷标语的贼让我们无时无刻不提心吊胆
These sign bandits have clearly created a culture of fear.
如果能这样能帮到你的话
If it helps at all, I'd be happy
我很乐意在我的前院里放一块你的竞选标语
to put one of your signs on my lawn.
假如乔斯林不介意的话
Th-that is if Jocelyn doesn't mind.
不不 如果我不是担心自己赢不了的话
Oh no, I'd put one on my lawn
我肯定会在我家院子里放一块你的标语的
if I wasn't worried about winning.
我希望你明白 我不支持卑鄙的政♥治♥手段 莫伊拉
I hope you know that I don't stand for dirty politics, Moira.
不 你不用自责
Oh no, you mustn't beat yourself up.
你还要担心你自己的标语呢
You have your own signs to worry about.
加起来有两百多张呢
All two hundred of them.
我们不是来这唱歌♥的吗 那就来唱吧
Well... we're here to sing, aren't we? So... let's sing!
说得好 来排练明天的节目吧
Well said! Let us focus on tomorrow's show
不必太过挂心这些
and not fan the flames of this provocative scandal
令人震惊的丑事了
any more than is necessary.
女士们 来唱歌♥吧 如果你能唱的话
Sing ladies... if you can.
开始干吧
Let's do this.
嘿
Hey.
你在买♥♥什么呢
What're you shopping for?
我没在买♥♥东西
I'm not shopping.
好吧 但你屏幕上全是女式上衣
Okay, well, I'm seeing a lot of women's tops,
所以如果满额免运费的话
so if there's a minimum amount for free shipping
下单之前跟我说一声好不好
can let me know before you order?
嗯 好 不是 我 我其实是在工作 所以
Okay, yeah, no, I'm... I'm actually doing work, so.
唔 我爸说你被开除了
Mm... Dad said that you got fired.
我没被开除
I wasn't fired.
实际上 为了不被炒我正在继续工作
I'm... actually working so that I can stay employed.
我要和几个律师开个重要的会议
I have a big meeting with some lawyers
我正在努力确保
and I'm trying to make sure
他们没有占温迪的便宜
they're not taking advantage of Wendy.
这可怜的女人真是一团糟
Poor thing is a hot mess.
好的 我只是觉得 你别管这事了 大卫
Okay, I just really think you should stay out of it, David.
你不是很会处理压力
You're not good under pressure.
- 你就很会处理吗 - 对不起 难道你不是
- And you are? - Um, I'm sorry. Were you picked up
在新年活动上 被韩国的秘密警♥察♥抓走了吗
by the South Korean Secret Police on New Year's?
我不得不好声好气和领♥事♥馆♥的律师沟通
I had to sweet talk the consulate's lawyer
才能在午夜前拿到护照
to get me a passport before midnight.
好吧 这完全是两码事
Okay, well this is a very different situation from that
而且我保证我会好好的
and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be fine.
你16岁时到底有没有
Did you or did you not have a subscription to Cosmo Girl
订阅过都市女郎 大卫
when you were 16 years old, David?
没有
No.
好吧 大卫 如果你不得不撒谎的时候
Okay, David, if you have to lie about something
回答前你应该先呼气
you should breathe out while you answer
因为这真的可以让你平静下来
'cause it really just calms you down.
我的天啊 他们又不是要审问我
Oh my God! I'm not being interrogated.
这只是一场谈判
This is a negotiation.
我只是想让你做好准备 好吗
I'm just trying to prepare you, okay?
因为那些律师会把你生吞活剥了的
'Cause they're gonna eat you alive in there.
好吧 既然你如此神通广大
Okay. If you know so much about this,
你为什么不陪我一起去呢
why don't you come with me then?
好吧 我觉得这取决于
Okay, well, I guess that just depends
我妈的衣柜里面有什么了
on what's in Mom's closet.
这有什么关系
Why does that matter?
当然啦 我不会穿着我自己的衣服
Well, I'm not gonna wear my own clothes
走进那个房♥间的 大卫
into the room, David.
我自己的衣服一点也不吓人
They're not scary enough.
我知道我们是第一次见面 但是既然哈利王子都将自己的生活托付给了我
I know that we just met but if Prince Harry trusted me with his life,
你也大可以放心
then I think you can too.
当然 有个律师在这 我放心多了
Well, I do feel better having a lawyer in the room.
天啊 你真可爱
Oh my God, you're so cute.
我不是律师
Um, I'm not a lawyer,
但很高兴这时尚的小马尾让我显得很专业
but I'm glad that my fashion pony is working.
你好 我是温迪·库尔兹 欢迎到上衣谷仓
Oh, hi. I'm Wendy Kurtz. Welcome to the Blouse Barn.
丽萨·陈
Lisa Chung.
我不知道还有其他人会来
I didn't realize there were gonna be more of us.
我们是她的代理人
We're her representation.
大卫·罗斯
David Rose.
我是安杰莉卡·布卢姆菲尔德 来自罗斯 布卢姆菲尔德和格利克曼事务所
Angelica Bloomfield of Rose, Bloomfield and Glickman.
好了 那就一起去我的办公室吧
Well, let's go to my office shall we?
- 罗斯先生 - 史蒂夫 你好
- Oh, Mr. Rose! - Oh, hi Stevie.
我找到了这些东西 我觉得罗斯女士可能还需要他们
I found these. I thought Mrs. Rose might want 'em back.
你找到的吗
You found them?
好吧 听着 我知道我们不是模范汽车旅馆住客
Okay, look, I know we haven't always been ideal motel guests,
但是你却把我妻子的标语牌拿走
but taking my wife's signs?
不 我帮你扔垃圾的时候
Ah, no, I took out your garbage,
这些标语牌把垃圾袋戳破 然后掉出来了
and these poked a hole in the bottom and fell out.
所以 它们没有受到什么损坏
So... they're still in pretty good shape,
我觉得你妻子可能还要它们
I thought she might want them back.
我知道了
Oh...
自从标语牌被神秘偷走后
Since she's been so worried about her signs
她就一直很担心
having been mysteriously stolen.
没错 没错
Right, right.
好 我是说 我已经能肯定事件的来龙去脉了
Well, I mean, I can see what must have happened here.
她不小心把这些标语牌扔掉了
She accidentally, uh, threw them out.
有这个可能
That's one theory.
或者 有人偷了标语牌之后 藏进了我们的垃圾里
Or... someone stole them and hid them in our garbage
试图破坏莫伊拉的竞选
to try and sabotage Moira...
让这件事看起来像是她自己做的 真疯狂
to make it look like she's done something... really crazy.
你说的挺有参考价值
That is definitely some food for thought.
- 是的 - 恩
- Yeah. - Mm.
好的 谢谢 史蒂夫 祝你有愉快的一天
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表