剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
看看这个地方
Look at the state of this place,
就像个孟买♥♥的平民窟一样
it's like we're in a Mumbai-an slum.
一年前我们有25个佣人
A year ago we had a staff of twenty-five
打理我们家的庭院
working the grounds of our home,
而我们现在却毫不犹豫地
and now we walk by a mattress on the side of the road,
走过路边放着的大张床垫旁
without thinking twice about it.
好消息是那张床垫上面盖满了
Well, the good news is that mattress is covering up
- 坏掉的马桶座圈 - 噢 约翰
- the cracked toilet seat. - Oh, John.
你还记得在美国艾滋病研究基金会晚宴的时候
John, do you remember what Goldie Hawn told us
戈尔迪·霍恩对我们说了什么吗
at that Amfar dinner?
不记得了
I dunno.
“你接受的生活定义了你自己”
"You are the life you accept for yourself."
那是戈尔迪的原话
Those are Goldie's words.
或者是在印度的时候某人跟她说的
Or something someone said to her in India.
又或者是她从书里看到的
Or perhaps she read it.
无论如何 我一直记着这句话
In any case, it has always stayed with me.
约翰 我不会接受这种生活
John, I will not accept this life.
你也不应该接受这样的生活
And neither should you!
好吧
Yeah.
我是说 难道种点牡丹在这里会死吗
I mean, would it kill someone to plant a few peonies?!
我有种预感 要是你想要牡丹 莫伊拉
I have a feeling if you want peonies, Moira,
那你就得自己亲自种了
you're gonna have to plant them yourself.
现在生活很艰难 约翰 但也没那么艰难
These are dark times John, but not that dark.
我喜欢这样 我们之间沉默不语
I love how we can just be silent with each other.
对啊
Yeah.
我意思是 如果是以前
I mean, I definitely feel like we used to talk more
我们有更多互动
at the beginning,
但 嗯 我们不用再那样做也蛮好的
but um, it's good that we don't have to do that anymore.
因为现在我们能通过沉默来表达我们的感受了
Because now we can just express how we feel through silence.
- 笑什么 – 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
笑什么
What?
只是 你在讲不用说话有多好
It's just, you're talking about how nice it is not to talk,
但是你还是在说话
but you're still, talking about it.
当然啦 我又不是哑巴
I mean, yeah, I'm not a mute!
那样说可太轻描淡写了
Well, that is an understatement.
我们现在是在不动声色地吵架吗
Are we having some non-fight fight or something?
因为我的意思是不用说话也很好
Because all I'm saying is that it's nice to not talk,
但我不能把这事讲出来吗
but apparently I'm not allowed to say that?!
不是吵架
No fight.
我们没在吵架
It's not a fight.
我只是想说
All I am saying is that you know,
你需要天南地北侃侃而谈
you need to talk about everything,
而我 不用
and I... don't.
我并不需要口若悬河滔滔不绝
I don't need to talk about everything,
我只是认为 如果我不说话了
I'm just saying that, if I stopped talking,
那我们什么时候会再开始交谈呢
then who knows when we're gonna start talking again.
你懂吗
You know?
- 放那边 – 谢谢
- That way. - Thank you.
那些是我的模特吗
Are those my mannequins?
是啊
Yeah.
那她们要去哪啊
Well, where are they going?!
- 我在易趣网上卖♥♥了他们 - 你这是什么意思
- Oh, I sold them on eBay. - Well, what do you mean?
别担心 我会用那些钱来买♥♥别的模特
But don't worry, I'm using the money to buy other mannequins,
没那么那啥的模特
ones that are a little less um...
- 没那么有趣 - 没那么色情的
- Fun? - Porn-y.
我还下单买♥♥了其他东西
Uh, I also placed a few other orders.
都是些用来装饰店面的小东西
Little things to scatter around the store,
让这里的风格更加明确
to give the space a more directional feel.
大卫 我看到了一些可爱的小装饰品
Oh David, I saw some cute little knick-knacks
我觉得和围巾衬起来很配
that I thought we could pair with the scarves.
- 那些围巾上哪去了 - 我把围巾也卖♥♥了
- Where are the scarves? - Oh, I sold those, too.
好吧 事情发生得太快
Oh. Well, things are happening very quickly.
那那些蜡烛 是我们女装店
Now the candles, are they something that we would sell
会卖♥♥的东西吗
at a blouse store?
不 那些只是装饰品
No, those are just decorative.
气味是定义一个品牌的重要因素
Scent is a really important factor in defining a brand.
亚历山大·王曾经因为我朋友古龙香水的味道
Alexander Wang once fired my friend over the smell
解雇了他
of his cologne.
亚历克斯的原话是“波浪绅士香水
To Alex's credit, "Curve Pour Hommes"
97就已经过时了”
hasn't been the look since '97.
Woody:双关 也指伍迪·艾伦
这里的观感和味道都非常古色古香
Well, the look and the smell here's very "woody",
很时髦
very funky.
大卫 你没必要把我的东西都卖♥♥了
Now David, you don't have to sell all my things off.
你可以用公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥
You can use the company credit card.
嗯 那个我也用了
Yeah, I used that, too.
那好 把所有的票♥据♥都留着
Oh well then, save all the receipts,
因为所有你为店里买♥♥的东西都是要报销的
because anything you buy for the store is a write off.
那些蜡烛 还有饰品架
The candles, and the jewelry stands...
不要饰品架
No jewelry stands.
- 不要饰品架吗 - 不要
- No jewelry... - Noooo!
不 大卫 那可是饰品架啊
No, David! Jewelry stands!
我百忙中抽空而来
I have taken a moment out of my busy schedule,
因为不忍♥看到这个小镇变得杂乱无章
because this poor town is sliding into disarray.
一张肮脏的床垫就这样被扔在
There is a filthy mattress just lying on the side of the road
离这里仅几个街区开外的路旁
a few blocks from here!
不不 那是迪克·西姆松的床垫 他要把它送出去
Oh no, that's Dick Sinson's mattress, he's giving it away.
雷 我从来都是把你看作一个敏感
Ray, I have always seen you as a sensitive,
有教养的人
cultured, man of the world.
- 你有那引人注目的口音 - 谢谢
- You have that striking accent. - Thank you.
我也肯定你的家人想要你拥有更好的生活
And I'm sure your family wanted more for you
当他们从
when they immigrated from...
- 温尼伯 - 温尼伯移♥民♥过来的时候
- Winnipeg. - Winnipeg.
我们应该得到更好的 不是吗 雷
We deserve more, don't we, ray?
干净的环境是我们应得的 花坛是我们应得的
We deserve cleanliness,we deserve flower beds,
我们值得更好的生活
we deserve better lives!
- 你的主意很不错 罗斯夫人 - 谢谢
- You make some very good points Mrs. Rose. - Thank you.
但我想问问 为什么你跟我说这个呢
But can I ask why are you talking to me about this?
我希望能把我的意见跟议会提一下
I'm hoping to take my complaint to council,
而我听说你是议会委员里最好说话的
and I've been told you'd be the easiest one to crack.
你说得太好了 而我也很乐意帮你
Too kind. And I'd be happy to help.
太棒了
Excellent!
但可惜的是 我不在镇议会工作了
But unfortunately, I'm no longer on the town council.
我几周前辞职了
I resigned a few weeks ago,
生意太忙让我不堪重负
too overwhelmed with my businesses.
但我也很欢迎你带着我的支持
But uh, you're more than welcome to take it
自己去向议会提意见
to council yourself, with my endorsement.
虽然因为我辞职了 我的支持起不到作用
Which won't really help, since I resigned.
而且他们也很不满我的辞职
Um, and council wasn't too happy about it.
让我惊讶的是你居然没听说
I'm surprised you didn't hear,
我在我的播客里详细地说过
I talked about it extensively on my podcast.
我也不知道怎么就错过了
I don't know how I missed that.
大卫 是你吗
David, is that you?
- 啥 - 嘿
- Huh? - Hey!
瞧瞧我们 孩子 一对从盐矿山
Look at us, son, a couple of working stiffs
回来的打工仔
back from the salt mines.
- 什么鬼 - 我们俩 像从矿山回来的打工仔
- What?! - Two men, back from the mines.
什么矿山 那什么意思
What mines? What's that mean?
是一种修辞
It's a figure of speech.
哦 我没懂
Um, I don't get that.
盐矿山 人们在开矿之后回来
The salt mines! Back from when people mined.
- 呃呃 - 当矿工在制盐厂做完活
- Uh huh... - When miners worked in the, salt industry,
他们回到家 在挖掘盐矿之后
they'd come home, after digging... salt.
我不知道那啥意思
I don't know what it means!
那啥 你得知道我刚轮完四小时的班
Uh-huh, you know I just got back from a four-hour shift
大部分时间都在摆弄价格昂贵的蜡烛 所以
that mostly consisted of me sampling luxury candles so...
好吧 那 那真是艰辛的一天
Well, that's - that's a tough day.
嗯嗯
Hmm.
为什么不犒劳你自己一瓶冰镇啤酒呢
Why don't you grab yourself a cold one?
你挣得的
You've earned it.
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表