剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
除了烹饪 别的什么生活基本技能我没有
Other than cooking, what basic life skills don't I have?
大卫啊 我不确定我们有学那些技能的时间
Oh David, I'm not sure we have time for that.
当我还是个小姑娘的时候
You know, when I was a young girl,
我妹妹和我能在一个只有这里一半大小的
my sister and I baked bread from scratch,
厨房♥里从零开始烤面包
in a kitchen half this size.
我想听这个故事吗
Do I wanna hear this story?
我能整理床铺 我能修好歪掉的桌子
I could make a bed, I could fix a wobbly table,
还能没有车钥匙就能发动车
or start a car without a key.
然后我遇到了你父亲
Then I met your father,
然后突然间就有人帮我做这一切事
and suddenly I had people to do everything for me.
我以为我能维持对这一切技巧的熟练
And I assumed that I would maintain my proficiencies,
以防有一天 我会需要用到它们
should I ever, God forbid, need them.
但不 我失去了所有的生活技能
But no, I have lost all my skills.
然后我现在知道了十分无助是怎么样的感觉
And now I know how it feels to be utterly helpless,
就像你和你的妹妹那样
like you, and your sister.
我不知道该不该称我们是“无助的”
I don't know if I'd call us "helpless."
不用这样安慰我
No need to make me feel better.
总之 我找到了个东西
Anyway, I um... I found something.
大卫 那是你的手♥机♥
David, that's your cell phone!
你能按一下我手♥机♥上的播放吗
Um... you might wanna press play on my cell phone.
就按一下
Just press...
“拌入”是最为基本的一个小技巧
"Folding" is one of the easiest techniques in the book.
用一种轻柔的手法来融合两种食材
It's just a very gentle way of combining two ingredients.
看到我是怎么做的了吗
See what I'm doing?
那可真够简单的 就算是傻子也能做到
Well, that's simple enough,any fool could do that.
- 那你做到了吗 - 没有
- Did you do that?! - No.
拌入最常用于烘培
Folding is most often used in baking...
- 罗斯先生 - 你好 泰德
- Oh, Mr. Rose. - Oh, hi there, Ted.
我只是来送点东西给亚丽克西斯
I was just dropping off some stuff for Alexis.
你想进来坐坐吗
Oh. You wanna come in?
我觉得我最好还是不进去了
Uh, I think it's best if I don't.
这样啊
Oh.
- 哦 - 对
- Oh... - Yeah.
我们分手了
We broke up.
呃 我 我很遗憾
Yeah, I... I'm sorry to hear that.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我还好
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
那好
Good.
没关系的 一切都会好的
Okay, that's okay.
对不起 只是
I'm sorry, it's just...
她是我无法磨灭的回忆 你懂吗
She really made a mark on me, you know?
找一个这样既美丽又聪慧
And it's rare to find someone that beautiful, and smart,
同时很自私 还很迷人的人多不容易
and deeply selfish, yet charming!
嗯 我懂 我很理解 你会很快重新振作起来的
Yeah, I know, I know. Well, you'll bounce back,
你会重新振作 因为你还年轻并且很优秀
you'll bounce back because you're a fine young man.
你既年轻又优秀 所以
You're a fine young man, and...
没错 是啊 我觉得我只是
Yeah, yeah. I think I just...
需要离开一段时间
Need to get away for a little while.
你懂得 让我自己冷静一点
You know, clear my head a bit.
没错 好 这看起来是一个好主意
Yeah, well, that looks like that might be a good idea.
好吧 这看上去很美味
Well, this looks delicious!
我看见有人煮了一道新菜
I see someone decided on a new dish.
不 这些是墨西哥卷
Nope, these are the Enchiladas.
是啊 闻起来有点像墨西哥奶酪鸡肉卷 那么
Yeah well, they kinda smell like Enchiladas, so...
我们在烹饪的时候体验了很多乐趣
We had lots of fun making them.
唔 不要再提菜的制♥作♥过程了 这会毁了这顿晚餐的
Mm! Let's not ruin a meal by talking about the process!
好吧 说的有道理
Well, fair enough.
嘿 我本人已经迫不及待来尝一口了
Hey, I for one, cannot wait to dig in!
嗯
Hmm!
嗯
Mmm!
还不错嘛 还不错 你们两个
Not bad. Not bad, you two!
做的很好
Not bad at all!
嗯 十分细腻柔滑
Mm... it's creamy.
- 奶香浓郁 - 嗯
- Very creamy. - Mm!
谢谢你的夸奖 亚丽克西斯
Thank you, Alexis.
好 这菜很好
Well, this could be a very good thing!
我想也许我们可以尝试每周做一次或者一周来两次
I think maybe once, or twice a week...
这种事就不要再来了
This won't be happening again.
额
Uh-uh.
尽管我认为 当你拌入芝士后
Although it's really not that complicated,
- 也没有那么复杂啊 - 哦
- once you fold in the cheese! - Ahh...
亚丽克西斯已经有一周半不见人影了
Alexis hasn't been here for a week and a half.
我昨天才与她一起吃了早饭
I had breakfast with her just yesterday.
那是我
That was me.
我们围绕袜子和更年期进行了一次冗长的对话
We had a lengthy conversation about hosiery and menopause.
那还是我
Again, that was me.
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表