剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
所以如果我哪天想一醉方休
So if I need booze to get through my day,
- 我可以报账 - 那有点过
- I can just write that off? - That's a stretch.
可是你早上买♥♥的护肤品
But the skin care products you got this morning,
也是报销品
those are a write off.
哪里来的护肤品 你还买♥♥了护肤品
What skin care products? You purchased skin care products?!
好的吧 我是公♥司♥的颜值担当
Okay, okay. I am the face of the company.
如果我脸长粉刺 天知道他们会怎么评价
If I have acne, what does that say about the legitimacy
这家店的合法性
of the store?
那不是报销品
That's not a write off!
那也不是报销品
That's not a write off!
这个 也不是报销品
This?! Not a write off!
哦 好吧 寝具买♥♥了就没法退了
Oh, well, the bedding's non refundable, so.
大卫 报销指的是用于减少
David, a write off... is a business expense
应征税的收入的业务经费
used to reduce your taxable income!
好的吧 那为什么不叫做税务核销
Okay, well then why isn't it called a "tax write off?"
就是叫税务核销
It is!
你不能给自己买♥♥东西
It is, you can't just buy things for yourself,
然后让别人来报销
and write them off!
好的吧 我会把东西退回去的
Well then, I'll return some things.
反正屋里没有足够的空间摆放按♥摩♥椅
There's not enough space in here for the massage chair, anyway.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to work.
以免你其他快递来了没人签收
Just in case any more of your packages arrive.
我来是为了解决一个与我们大家都
I am here to address an issue that I believe
息息相关的问题 自尊
pertains to all of us: Self-respect.
我认为在这点上我们帮不了你
I don't think we can help you in that department.
我所要反映的问题是
I'm speaking about what we have allowed
我们容忍♥这个镇上发生的一切
to happen to this town.
每个人都把自己旧物丢得到处都是
Everyone leaving their old things here and there,
整个镇子就像大型的车♥库♥特卖♥♥一样
like some city-wide garage sale!
我值得更好的
I deserve better!
我们大家都值得更好的
We deserve better.
出生于监狱的婴儿不知道
A baby born in a prison cell does not know
厕所与床不同屋
that a toilet should not be in the same room
可是我们知道
as its bed, but we do.
我不知道你曾入过狱
I didn't know you'd been in prison.
什么 不 我只是在阐明观点
What? No, I'm illustrating a point.
好的吧 想象大家住在山洞里
Okay, picture all of you living in a cave,
从未见过外面的世界
having never seen the outside world...
随后我出现了
And then I show up.
不 我想表达的不是这个意思
No, this is not what I'm trying to say.
那你想说啥
What are you trying to say?
我们应该追求某些让我们有异于
That we should strive for something
出生于监狱的婴儿的东西
that sets us apart from the prison baby.
绿化 我们需要绿化
Greenery! We need greenery!
花卉 黄杨木
Flowers, Boxwood trees!
咖啡厅和旅馆各两组
Two sets each for the cafe, and the motel.
随后全镇大清扫
And then a citywide clean up,
而我绝不接受否定的回答
and I will not take no for an answer.
呃 事实上我正准备提议这件事
Yeah well, I was actually just gonna suggest that.
就在你提议之前
Before you suggested it.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么监狱里只有一个婴儿呢
So there was just one baby in prison,
还是有更多啊
or there were more?
- 你减肥了嘛 - 我剃胡子了
- Did you lose weight? - I shaved my beard.
我很喜欢 你看起来年轻了不少
Oh, I like it. You look younger.
谢谢 泰拉 你的赞赏对我意义重大
Thank you, Twyla. That means a lot.
你们想要点什么
So, what can I get you guys?
今天有什么蛋糕
Um, what's the cake today?
不好意思 你刚刚要了蛋糕是吧
I'm sorry, did you just ask for cake?
你点固体食物 我不太习惯
I'm not used to you ordering solid food.
是的 随便来片什么
Yeah, I'll just have a slice of whatever.
我点蛋糕
I guess I'm having cake.
- 一切都还好吗 - 是的
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
我不知道 我只是感觉我们之间
I don't know, I just feel like something's changed...
发生了些许变化
with us.
嗯
Huh.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我并不清楚有什么变化
I don't know if anything's changed.
我认为我们或许更了解彼此了
I think maybe we know each other better now.
可能那就是问题所在
Maybe that's the problem.
不 不 我不是说有问题
No, no, I'm not saying that there's a problem,
我只是说很明显我们之间
I'm just saying that there are definitely a few things
为了更为融洽的相处
between us that need to be adjusted
彼此都需要做出改变
in order to make this work for us.
也许 我需要少说话 多倾听
Like maybe I need to talk less and listen more,
你得少倾听 多说话
and you need to talk more, and listen less.
你愿意做这些改变吗
And are you willing to make these adjustments?
你呢
Are you?
我拿了两个叉子
I brought two forks.
你们俩可以一起吃
Just in case you wanted to share.
所
S...
好吧
Yeah.
注意楼梯
Be careful on those stairs!
下一项事宜 在这安个斜坡
Hey, next order of business, we install a ramp here.
- 嘿 - 嗯
- Hey! - Hmm?
你真是让罗兰左右为难
You really put Roland on the spot there.
我只是在伸张♥基♥本人♥权♥
I was simply exercising a basic human right.
好吧 我不是在反对你
Yeah, and I don't disagree with you.
我就知道你和我是一边的
I've always known you were on my side.
我没想那么多 但是我要告诉你
I wouldn't go that far. But I will say this,
议会的讨论结果基本上要等好几个星期
usually these council decisions, they take weeks.
哦 我从不等别人做决定
Oh, I won't wait for anyone's decision.
温妮·曼德拉:南非前总统曼德拉第二任妻子
温妮·曼德拉还曾要求我
I once got Winnie Mandela to RSVP
在一个小时内到达”抗击湿疹艺术家“救济会的现场呢
to an "Artists Against Eczema" benefit within the hour.
你真是个讨厌鬼 但你总能把事情做好
You're a pain in the ass, but you get stuff done.
- 你真会夸人 - 嗯 那些黄杨木呢
- A delightful compliment. - Hmm, but those boxwood trees?
对 要两组
Oh yes, two sets,
如果你认识好的陶艺师
and if you know a good ceramicist...
我得降低你的期待值
I would lower your expectations.
能种上雏菊就已经很不错了
You're lucky if you get some daisies in a planter.
- 干得漂亮 - 谢谢
- But good work. - Thank you.
湿疹救济会
Eczema benefit?
没错 想象一下你吃松饼的时候
Yes, you try enjoying a puff pastry
旁边的人都在抓痒痒
with everyone around you scratching.
怎么了
What's going on?
我觉得我和马特结束了
I think Mutt and I ended things.
你觉得 好吧 我问你个很严肃的问题
You think? Okay, here's a serious question:
你是做最终决定的那个人吗
Are you capable of making an executive decision?
我们结束了
It's done.
发生什么了
Um... what happened?
我不知道 就像 我们聊着聊着 然后我们就
I don't know, like, we were talking, and then we just...
沉默了很长一段时间
Like, didn't talk for a long time.
好吧 就这样吗
Okay. And that's it?
不是 然后我们谈到刚才为什么沉默
No, and then we talked about why we weren't talking.
我们一致同意 虽然我们的性♥爱♥很棒
And then we both agreed that even though the sex was amazing...
真的 就是完美
Like, amazing!
有一次我爬上谷仓的椽子
There was this time in the barn where I climbed up onto this rafter...
额 我觉得 我觉得你不说也行
But yeah, no, I think-I think we're good.
嗯 无论如何 我们觉得这么长时间
Yeah, anyway, we both agreed that we'd just been
我们太过于贪恋对方了
lusting after each other for such a long time
总是黏在一起
that that's what we were holding onto,
而不在意眼前的事物
and not what was right in front of us.
- 那是什么 - 什么
- Which was what? - What?
摆在你们面前的是什么
What was right in front of you?
- 什么时候说的 - 好吧
- When? - Okay.
好吧 反正 我们结束了
Okay. So anyway, it's done.
挺诡异的是
And it's just really weird,
因为我之前分手后是不会有感觉的
because I've never felt anything after a break up.
没有感觉
Like, nothing.
我还专门去看过医生
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表