剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
大卫 亚历克西斯
David! Alexis!
到去吃早饭的时间了
Time to leave for breakfast.
讲真啊 大卫 为什么你还没准备好
Honestly David, why are you not ready?
我不去
I'm not going.
为什么蛾子能飞进
How is it that a moth can find its way
我三重保险的钛制行李箱
into a triple locked titanium suitcase?!
穿羊绒的风险哈
The perils of owning cashmere.
亚历克西斯 快点 亲爱的
Alexis! Please, dear!
亚历克西斯最近10来天都不在家
Alexis hasn't been here for a week and a half.
她住在马特家
She's at Mutt's.
嗯哼 瞎扯
Well, that's simply not true.
我昨天早上才和她吃过早饭
I had breakfast with her just yesterday.
跟你吃饭的人是我
That was me!
我俩就裤♥袜♥和更年期谈了很久
We had a lengthy conversation about hosiery and menopause.
跟你聊的人 依然是我
Again, that was me.
你好 有人在嘛
Hello? Anyone here?
哦 你好
Oh, hey.
能帮我看下车的排气消声器嘛
Could I get you to take a quick look at my muffler?
哦 不好意思 我不在这工作
Oh, I'm - I'm sorry, I don't work here.
哦 我这么问 是因为你坐在办公桌后
Oh, that's... 'cause you're behind the desk,
看起来挺像的
and everything.
哦 是的 不 我意思是我人是坐在这
Oh yeah, no, I mean I "work" here,
但是我不是这车行的工人
but I don't actually work "here... " in the garage.
我意思是 我人是在车♥库♥里办公
I mean, I am working, here in the garage,
但是我不为车行工作 我
but I don't work for the garage. I'm...
所以你一点都不懂消音器是吗
So you don't know anything about mufflers?
我想只是底部接头松了的小问题
cause I think it's just a loose connection on the bottom.
好吧 鲍勃一会就会回来
Yeah, Bob will be back in a minute,
这是你最保险的做法
and I think that's your best bet,
但提醒你下 因为他来无影去无踪 而且
Just you know, 'cause he comes and goes, and...
好的吧 我还是去其他家车行好了
Okay, well, maybe I'll just... go to another garage.
是的 是的 不好意思 我没帮上忙
Yeah, yeah. Well, sorry, I uh, couldn't help.
喂 约翰尼 我刚刚出去买♥♥了个玛芬蛋糕
Hey Johnny, I just went out and got me a muffin.
鲍勃 刚刚店里来了个顾客
Bob, a customer was just in here,
他说他车的消音器坏了
and he was saying he had a problem with a muffler.
哦 真的嘛 那结果怎么样
Oh yeah? What uh, what'd it end up being?
额 我不知道啊 我也没出去看啊
Well, I don't know, I didn't go out and look!
- 嗯哼 - 我又不是修理工
- Oh? - I'm not a mechanic!
好吧 我没指望你知晓一切
Well, I don't expect you to know everything,
但是你知道不 如果你有客人来了
but you know, if a client of yours came in here,
我一定会去和他们聊上两句
I'd certainly talk to them.
好吧 我倒希望你别去聊
Well, I hope you wouldn't.
好吧 倒不是说我挺担心的
Well, not that I have to worry,
因为我知道你很缺客人
I know you're a little low on clients.
那是因为我现在正在创业 鲍勃
That's because I'm building a business, Bob.
并且现在我正处在构思战略的状态
And right now I'm in strategy mode,
寻觅机遇
looking for opportunities,
最终我将落实一个规划
and eventually I will implement a plan.
嗯哼 如果你愿意
Well, if you feel like uh,
你可以去落实修消音器这件事 请别客气
you might like to implement a muffler, be my guest.
因为目前我无法承受失去任何一个客人的损失 约翰尼
Because I can't afford to lose any customers right now, Johnny,
尤其是在我为你提供免费办公地点的情况下
Especially ah, when I'm giving away free office space.
我问你
Question.
汽车旅馆后的雪松杉板(可以防虫)
The cedar planks out behind the motel,
它们有特定的用途吗
are they being used for something,
还是见者有份
or are they up for grabs?
你怎么知道那是雪松
How do you know it's cedar?
恩 我曾经在日本买♥♥过一次古龙香水
Um, I bought a cologne once, in Japan,
那味道闻起来就像是
that's supposed to smell like the aftermath
车撞倒雪松树后的味道
of a car crashing into a cedar tree.
谁会想用那种味道的香水啊
Why would anyone wanna smell like that?
- 嗯哼 - 你知道不
- Hmm? - You know what?
没什么 那雪松是你的了
Never mind, the cedar is yours.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我可以问下吗
Um, If I may,
你打算拿那一堆木板干什么
what are you planning on doing with a pile of wood?
额
Oh. Um...
有一窝蛾子好像误将
A family of moths seem to have mistaken
我羊绒衫当成大西洋城
my cashmere sweaters for an Atlantic City
吃到饱自助餐了
all-you-can-eat buffet.
我打算制止这样的行为
And I plan on putting a stop to that.
因此我打算为我的针织衫做一个雪松木箱
So I'm building a cedar chest for my knits.
你是打算做一个雪松木箱吗
You're planning on building a cedar chest?
没错
That's correct.
真的啊
You are.
- 你打算造一个嘛 - 造个箱子而已啊
- You're gonna build it? - It's a box!
只用把一些厚木板钉在一块就行了
So you're just nailing some planks of wood together.
如果你去看看我的毛衫
Anyway, if you've seen the state of my sweaters,
你就会知道我在这个问题上别无选择
you'd know that I have very little choice in the matter.
- 所以谢谢你 - 好的吧 别让我
- So thank you. - Okay well, don't let me
阻碍了你做手工活
stand in the way of your handiwork!
- 嗯 - 愿力量与你同在
- Mhmm. - May the force be with you.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
真心地谢谢你
Thank you, genuinely.
老实地说 你人真太好了
Honestly, you're so great.
喂 泰拉
Oh, Twyla...
泰拉
Twyla!
嗯 一会就来 罗斯夫人
Uh, be right there, Mrs. Rose.
- 你好 莫伊拉 - 大家好
- Hi, Moira! - Hello, everyone.
你好
Hey.
- 等会见 - 好的 二点见
- I'll see you guys later. - Yeah, see you at two.
好的
Yeah.
很抱歉 我不确定你是在
Sorry about that, I wasn't sure whether you were waiting
等待家人 还是朋友
for your family, or a friend...
没有 只想一个人吃顿早饭 没什么特别的
No, just an intimate breakfast, nothing special,
我可不需要“女士们的午宴”
no big "ladies' bruncheon" for me.
女士午宴
Ladies' bruncheon?
不管它叫什么 女孩们的聚会 我
Well, whatever that was.A gathering of the girls, I...
- 哦 你是说爵士女孩 - 是吗
- Oh, you mean the Jazzagals. - I do?
是的 爵士女孩是我们的歌♥唱组
Yeah, the Jazzagals is our singing group.
歌♥唱组 真有趣
A singing group? What fun.
是啊 乔斯林几年前创建的
Yeah, Jocelyn started it a few years ago,
它真的特别棒
and it's been great.
我们有一次甚至去了纽约
We even went to New York once.
哦 去了大城市 多么盛大
Oh, a trip to the big city. How grand!
让我猜 一群无足轻重的小人物在时代广场表演
Let me guess, a bucket of shrimp in Times Square,
紧接着是“狮子王”日场演出
followed by a "Lion King" matinee!
不是 其实 我们在中♥央♥公园演出
No, actually, we performed in Central Park.
中♥央♥公园 真的吗
C-Central Park? Really?
真的 为“小城镇 大声音”会演
Yeah! For the "Little Towns, Big Voices" Festival.
我想你知道我是一个专业歌♥唱家
You do realize I am a professional vocalist.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
我以为你是肥皂剧剧组的
I thought you were in like, a soap opera.
哦 我不知道你是我的粉丝 谢谢
Oh, I didn't know you were a fan, thank you!
我的根基在剧院里
My roots are in the theater.
尤其是音乐剧 任何“安迪”韦伯的音乐剧
Especially musicals.Anything "Andy" Webber!
哇哦 所以你录过专辑吗
Wow! So did you record an album?
哦 是的 你会在合声曲目中找到我
Oh, yes, you'll find me on ensemble tracks
第七 第九 和十三场星光
seven, nine, and thirteen of the original cast recording of Starlight...
“星光快车”的原声录制
"Starlight Express."
那你绝对要和乔斯林谈谈了
Well, then you should definitely talk to Jocelyn!
她会要你加入这个组的
She would love to have you in the group.
或许乔斯林应该来找我谈
Or perhaps Jocelyn should speak to me.
是的 要菜单吗
Yeah. Menu?
谢谢 我还是得看看菜单
Yes please, I'm still not quite off book.
啊
Aaah!
啊哈
Uh huh?
呃 嘿 亚丽克西斯让我来的
Uh, hey, I just came by for Alexis,
她想我帮她拿一点呃
she wanted me to grab some uh...
- 可爱的衣服 - 适合在畜棚穿的可爱衣服吗
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表