剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
孩子们 今天正巧是我们的结婚周年
Kids, it happens to be our anniversary today,
也许你们该祝福你们老母
so it might be a nice idea
if you wished your mother
结婚周年快乐
a happy anniversary.
好吧 嗯…
Okay, um…
你觉得我们该说什麽
What would you like us to say?
噢 你可以说
Well, you could start by saying,
结婚周年快乐
"Happy anniversary."
嗯 好吧 但我们干嘛祝她
Mmm, okay, but why are we wishing her
结婚周年快乐
a happy anniversary?
那不是应该
Isn't that something that you two
你们俩互相说的吗
are supposed to say to each other?
是啊 这叫做礼貌 亲爱的
Yeah, it's called being courteous, honey.
你知道 Bloomfield家的惯例 小孩应该
You know, the Bloomfield kids used to throw their parents
为父母办个结婚周年派对呢
an anniversary party every year.
嗯 说老实话
Mhmm…um, if we're truth telling,
Bloomfield家的人总是相互间
the Bloomfields were always a little too friendly
有点太友善了
with one another.
我不懂哪种家庭
I just don't understand what kind of family
会一起剥洋芋皮的
skinny dips together.
John 你准备好了吗
John, are you ready?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart.
结婚周年快乐
Happy anniversary!
恭喜你们相互间持续的爱
Congratulations on your ongoing love for one another.
你们做到啦
You did it!
好啦 孩子们 够啦
Okay kids, that's enough.
你们听起来像是乱♥伦♥的Bloomfield家人
You sound like the incestuous Bloomfields.
有个愉快的一天
Have a blessed day.
富家穷路 第二季第十三集 (本季终)
Happy Anniversary
嗨 你好啊 Rose夫妇
Ahem! Hello there, Roses.
- 你好啊 - 是啊
- Hello there, you! - Yes…
我们可以共桌吗
May we join you?
- 噢 我们是要外带 - 是啊 没打算在这吃
- Oh, we just ordered to go.
- Yeah, we're not staying,
我们有好多事要处理啊
we've got a million things to do.
噢 好吧 那我想你们
Oh, well then, I guess you don't want
不想要你们的礼物了 啊
your present then, huh?
想不想猜猜你们的礼物是甚麽 啊
You wanna guess what your present is?
- 不 我不想 - 晚餐
- No, I do not. - Dinner!
要给你们的礼物是晚餐
We're gifting you a dinner!
在最豪华高档的Elmdale餐厅
At the most exclusive eatery in Elmdale.
- 噢 - 很难订到位子喔
- Oh. - It's very hard to get a table.
但是 我动用了点关係
But uh, I pulled a few strings.
听起来有点太完美…有何蹊跷
That sounds too good to…what's the catch?
不 没有蹊跷
No, there's-there's no catch,
每个委员会新成员都有顿晚餐
just every new council member gets a dinner, so.
噢 真是文明啊
Oh, how very civilized.
是啊 谢谢 Roland 我们接受
It is…thank you, Roland. We accept.
太好了 那我们七点左右去接你们
Terrific, so we'll pick you up around seven.
- 我们? - 是啊 我们有一张优♥惠♥券
- We? - Yeah, we have a coupon.
四人同行 一人免费
Four entrees for the price of three,
虽然快要过期了
it expires soon, though.
应该会很好玩的 各位
It should be really fun, you guys.
是啊 会很好玩
Yes, it will be fun…
对 会很好玩
Well, it would be fun,
若今天不是我们的结婚周年
if today were not our anniversary.
- 是啊… - 哇 结婚周年快乐
- Yeah… - Wow, happy anniversary!
谢谢 谢谢
Well, thank you, thank you.
你俩显然今晚想要
You two are obviously
gonna want to spend tonight
单独相处 所以…
just the two of you, so…
- 是的 计划就是那样 - 是啊
- Yes, that was the plan. - Yeah.
优♥惠♥券再三个礼拜
Oh, well you know, the coupon expires
就要过期了 所以…
in three weeks, so…
好 好吧 算了吧
Okay, all right, let it go.
祝你们愉快
You have fun, you guys!
- 好吧 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay?
- 再见啦 - 再见
- Bye bye, now. - Bye!
天啊 刚才真惊险
Boy, that was a close call.
你拿著那个干嘛?
What are you doing with that?
哪个 这本年鑑?
With what, this yearbook?
把它放回去好吗 拜託
Could you put it back, please?!
我♥干♥嘛把它放回去
Why would I put it back,
那时Stevie Budd被票选为
when Stevie Budd was voted:
"很可能吸引到男生"
"Most likely to get the guy."
顶著那种髮型?
With that hair cut?!
告诉你 我当时很吸引男生的
I'll have you know I was
very popular with the boys.
似乎也很吸引女生
And girls, it seems.
哇 根据网路报导
Wow, well, according to the Internet,
你当时是"最受欢迎先生"
you were "Mister Popular."
我要告诉你 那个髮型
I will have you know that that head-shot
让我在一个电视影集裡演了两集
got me a two-episode arc on a TV series.
甚麽影集?
What series?
"日界线"
"Dateline."
我演一个男孩 在杂货店被拐走
I played a boy who got
abducted from a grocery store.
- 哇 - 是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
演出太吸引人了
And the performance was so riveting,
人们以为我真的是"价值商场"的受害者
people thought I actually
was the "Value-Mart victim."
嗯 我打赌这有让你搞到女人
Hmm, bet that got you laid.
我有 我真的有
It did. It really did.
(兽医诊所)
妳知道 我很惊讶妳今天
You know, I am surprised that you haven't asked me
居然没有向我要求早点下班
to leave early today.
你是有心灵感应 还是怎样
Are you telepathic or something,
因为本周的每一天
because I have been thinking
about asking you that question
我都想问你同样的问题
every day this week.
我是开玩笑的
I was just kidding.
噢 是啊 我也是
Oh…no yeah, me too.
不是 因为今晚在Mutt家的黄昏聚会
No, just with the big
soiree at Mutt's tonight,
我想妳需要充足的时间做准备
I figured that you would
need ample time to get ready.
Mutt要办黄昏聚会
Mutt's having a soiree?
嗯 我确信妳会受邀
Well, I'm sure you're invited.
对 是啊 为何不会呢
Yeah, no. Yeah, no, why wouldn't I be?
那你有受邀吗
Um, were you invited?
当然啦
Yeah. Yeah.
我猜还是有一点自尊的问题
I guess it's just-just a bit of a pride issue,
妳知道 我是否该参加妳为他而抛弃我
you know, do I attend the party hosted by the guy
的男人主办的派对
that…you left me for?
是啊 不 我相信他不会介意的
Yeah, no, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
是啊 但我基本上需要把所有自尊
Yeah, but I really would
have to basically throw
都抛弃到窗户外去
all my self-respect just
right out the window.
噢 你真体谅人
Aww, that's so sweet.
所以 嗯 派对是在今晚几点
So um, what time is the party tonight?
结婚周年快乐 甜心
Happy anniversary, sweetheart.
噢 亲爱的 毫无疑问的
Oh darling, what a sweet gesture,
这是个宏大计画的
and a precursor no doubt,
甜蜜姿态与前兆
to something more grand planned.
宏大的计画?
Something more grand?
了解你酷爱惊喜的习惯
Ah, knowing your penchant for surprises,
我猜你袖子裡一定还藏著什麽计划
I'm guessing you have
something else up your sleeve.
- 是啊 当然了 - 喔
- Yes, I do. - Uh oh!
我当然有 我…
I do, I…
本想待会再告诉妳的
Was going to tell you later,
我在Elmdale的一家餐厅订了位
but I booked a restaurant in Elmdale,
应该是很高档的
it's supposed to be very fancy!
就是Roland与Jocelyn刚告诉我们的那间?
The one that Roland and
Jocelyn just told us about?
是啊 是啊 但是…
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表