剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
一首漂亮的小诗
Beautiful little poem.
嗯 喜欢"小"的
Well, love "little!"
看看妳 妳也像是一首诗
Look at you! You're like a poem too.
像是一首漂亮的诗
Like, a really pretty poem, or like,
或像美人鱼甚麽的
a mermaid, or something.
Mutt 你又留起鬍子了
Mutt, you're growing back your beard.
是啊 因为她喜欢
Yeah, she likes it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 哦 我要去抓杯饮料了
Um, okay uh, I'm gonna go grab a drink.
但是 嗯 很高兴终于见到妳
But um, it was so nice to finally meet you,
Tallahassee 所以…
Tallahassee, so…
- 是Tennessee - 好吧 Tennessee
- It's ah, Tennessee. - Yes, Tennessee.
我喜欢这名字 很特殊
I love that name, it's so unique.
谢谢老天 妳人如其名
Um, thank God you look the way you do,
因为这名字要是在别人身上…
because that name on the wrong girl would just…
噢 那麽…
Ooh! So…
妳应该对自己很自豪
You should feel really good about yourself.
她很可爱
She's cute.
你们还没点菜吧?
You guys haven't ordered yet, have you?
因为我需要先出示这张优♥惠♥券
Because I need to present this
coupon to the waiter first.
不懂他在说什麽
Don't know what that means.
他只是在反讽
He's so ironic, this one.
所以 妳们现在住哪 Moira
So where are you living now, Moira?
快详细道来
Tell us all about it.
呃 我们住在一间纯朴的 牧场式的…
Oh, we're in a rustic, ranch style…
小平房♥ 是…
Bungalow…that…
非常的棒
It's very nice.
非常的棒 有好大的停车空间
Very nice, it's got plenty of parking,
每个房♥间都有电视机
and a TV in every room.
噢 有多少间卧室?
Oh, how many bedrooms?
- 十间 - 十间卧室啊
- Ten. - Ten bedrooms!
是啊 我们没使用所有的间卧室
Yeah, well, we don't use all the bedrooms.
打扫起来一定很辛苦
That must be a nightmare to clean!
Stevie处理得很好
Um, Stevie does an adequate job.
Stevie是你们的员工
Stevie's one of your staff?
Stevie是唯一的员工
Stevie's the only staff.
这橄榄酱真是…
This olive tapenade is…
太咸了 我知道
Salty, I know!
是吗 我觉得很好啊
Is it? I-I thought it was good,
但是 对 太咸了
but yeah, it's salty.
我有个好笑的故事
Hmm! Here's a funny story.
噢 好啊
Oh, good.
来此的路上 我们经过一个小镇
On our way here, we drove through a town…
绝无半点虚假 叫做"屎镇"
Not a word of a lie, called…"Schittstown!"
噢 不 是叫做"屎市"
Oh! No, it was called, "Schittsville!"
屎市
Schittsville!
光是看起来
And from the looks of it,
这个镇也符合这名字
the town was living up to its name!
别柿子检软的吃 Don
Let's not go for the low-hanging fruit here, Don.
是吗 不 这些笑话很好笑
Okay? No, these are funny jokes.
请继续 Don
Please continue, Don.
你看 Roland听懂了
You see, Roland gets it!
妳知道 我在这派对玩得
You know, I'm actually
having more fun at this party
比我预计的还好
than I thought I would.
你是怎麽办到的
How did you do it?
嗯 一开始 我把妳留在我冰箱裡的
Well, I started by drinking all four
四瓶桃子酒一次干光
of those peach schnapps
that you left in my fridge…
不 我是说 我们分手了以后
No, I mean you seemed so cool about everything
你好淡定 真是好烦人喔
after we broke up. It was almost annoying.
淡定
Cool?
Alexis 我无法停止哭泣
Alexis…I couldn't stop crying.
上班时把就医的动物都吓到了
I was scaring all the animals at work.
但当我独自一人去度蜜月时
But when I…had to go on
our honeymoon without you,
Los Passions情侣渡假村
the zip line instructor
的丛林钢索飞行教练告诉我
at the Los Passions Couples Resort told me
我必须经历完这个
that I just gotta get through it.
指的虽是我的惧高 我也克服了
Meaning my fear of heights,
which I did get through.
但是跟妳的事…
But with you, it just…
就必须多花点时间
It took a little longer.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关係
It's okay.
员工舞会
Staff dance?
好啊
Yes!
嗯 我以为我羞于私下进食
Hmm, I thought I was shame eating in private.
干嘛羞于进食
What is shame eating?
今晚大概没时间害羞了
I don't think we have enough time for that tonight.
你在找人吗
Are you looking for someone?
不 嗯 抱歉
No, yeah, I mean, sorry,
我只是…我找不到我朋友了
I'm just, I lost my friend
who should…be around here
他本应该在附近的
somewhere um, watching this so.
你是与Stevie一起来的吗
Are you here with Stevie?
是的
I am. Yeah.
- 好吧 - 不是"一起"来
- Okay. - Not here "with."
不 我们没在一起 我是单身的
No, we're not together,
I'm very much single, so.
你要出去透透气吗
You wanna get some air?
在这裡要把谁宰了
Who do you have to kill around here
才能再来一瓶这难喝的酒
to get another bottle of this undrinkable wine?
我觉得还不错啊
I think it's good.
我点了酒精含量最高的
I ordered the one with the highest alcohol content.
你在何处高就 Roland
What do you do, Roland?
根据外观看 是跟农业有关的吗
Something in agriculture, by the looks of it?
Roland实际上是我们镇上的镇长
Roland is actually the mayor of our town.
希望不是"屎市"
Not Schittsville, I hope!
屎市的人要如何称呼
What do you even call someone from Schittsville?
屎人 屎头
A Schitter? A Schitthead?
- 好了 你知道吗 - John, John
- Okay, you know what? - John, John.
别担心 Moira
Don't worry, Moira, I won't say anything untoward.
我们只是在开玩笑 John
We're just having fun, John.
我以为我们玩的很高兴 Bev
And I thought we were having fun, Bev,
但你知道吗 并没有
but you know what, we're not.
别这样 只是开个玩笑
Oh come on, it's just a joke!
不 Don 这才是笑话
No Don, here's the joke.
笑话是 我坐在这半体面的餐厅裡
The joke is I'm sitting here
in a half decent restaurant
我我老婆 与我们的朋友
with my wife…and our friends…
你们两个所做的就是抱怨食物
And all you two have done
is complain about the food,
还有假装你们没在我们丧失一切后
and pretend that you
didn't leave us high and dry
把我们晾在那里
after we lost everything.
噢 我们已经淡忘了
Oh, we're past all that now.
我们还没完全淡忘呢 Moira
I'm not quite past it, Moira.
你把我们注销了 Don
You wrote us off, Don.
没有一通电♥话♥
Not a phone call,
没有一封电邮
not an email,
一分钱都没有
not a nickel.
反而是Roland与Jocelyn
Roland and Jocelyn here,
是慷慨的不得了
could not have been more generous
虽然自己拥有的不多
with what little they have.
他们帮我们安置了住的地方
They found us a place to live,
只要我们需要 随时把卡车让我们用
they've offered us their
truck whenever we've needed it.
邀请我们参加他们的派对
They've invited us to their parties,
今晚甚至邀约我们出来吃饭
they even offered to take
us out to dinner tonight.
嗯 澄清一下 Johnny
Well, just to be clear, Johnny,
我们都是要拆帐的
we were always gonna split the bill,
因为优♥惠♥券…
it's just with the coupon…
Rollie, Rollie.
还有 你们经过的小镇
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表