剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
听着 我不会开百吉饼店
See, there won't be a bagel shop.
因为我已经调查过了 那不太行得通
'Cause I've looked into it, and it's not feasible.
而且在埃尔姆已经有一家百吉饼店了
And there already is a bagel shop in Elmdale.
但是伊凡已经准备
But Ivan's about to hand in his notice
辞去他采石场的工作了 而且
down at the quarry, and uh...
我已经给了你支票了
I gave you that check!
是 我会把这张支票
Yes and of course I'm-I'm returning...
还给你的
This check to you.
噢 噢 等等 你收了鲍勃的钱
Whoa, whoa, hold on a second. You took money from Bob?
- 你为什么不找我 - 你会给我钱吗
- Why didn't you come to me? - You would've given me money?
不 当然不会 但是作为你的合伙人
No, of course not, but as your partner...
你不是我的合伙人 不是我的合伙人
You're not my partner! Not my partner.
听着 鲍勃 我很感谢你对我的信任
Look Bob, I appreciate all the confidence you've shown in me.
我真的很感谢 我向你保证
I really do, and I promise you this:
我很快会想出一个更好的主意的
I will come up with a... better idea real soon.
听着 下一次呢
You know, next time uh...
我希望看到一份商业计划
I should probably see a business plan
这样我就不用再竹篮打水一场空了
so I don't invest so much in another uh, hollow scheme.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
- 你又没投资 - 是的 但那是谁的错
- You didn't invest. - Yes, and whose fault is that?
呃
Mm...
祝贺你
Well, congratulations.
我去拿瓶香槟庆祝一下 你们一定会喜欢的
Let me get the champagne. You guys are gonna love it,
就是用来庆祝我妈妈离婚喝的那瓶
it's the same one we use to celebrate my mom's divorces.
- 好的 - 我什么时候才能把这个退回去
- Great... - So how long before I can return this?
呃 只能换或者赊账
Oh, it's exchange or store credit only.
- 真有趣 - 我没开玩笑
- That's funny. - I'm not joking.
好吧 那么今天晚上的酒钱你给了
Well, I guess you're buying drinks tonight.
当然可以 很公平
I can do that, that's fair.
还有饭钱
And dinner.
- 好的 - 我觉得还得加上甜点
- Okay. - And if I feel like dessert...
那只是一件12美元的衣服 而且还是买♥♥1送1
It's a $12 dollar negligee on a 2-for-1 promotion so...
好了 我放点葡萄干进去
Okay, I'll just drop a little raisin in here
这样可以把气泡释放出来
to release the bubbles.
唔 没这个必要吧
Blechhh! That's no necessary!
齐活
Okay!
祝贺你
Congratulations!
一整颗葡萄干
A whole raisin.
为你的第一份工作干杯
To your first job.
呃 其实我的第一份工作是参加盖普童装的活动
Ooh, my first job was actually a gap kids campaign
那时我才六岁
when I was six.
- 为你的第一份工作干杯 - 嗯
- To your first job! - Mm!
好累啊
So tired
- 是的 - 给我讲个故事吧
- Yeah. - Tell me a story.
- 唱首歌♥怎么样 - 不
- How about a song? - No!
好吧 讲故事
A story it is.
嗯
Um...
从前有个光芒四射的年轻的女演员
There once was a radiant young actress,
她想拥有两个儿子
who dreamed of having two sons.
二儿子就叫亚历克斯
The second of which would be named Alex.
- 我不喜欢这个故事 - 嘘
- I don't like this story. - Shh!
但是这个平日里活泼的艾美奖提名者
Now it seems the vivacious daytime Emmy nominee
却被那个没有预料到的女儿
was surprised by how taken she was
给她带来的一切惊呆了
with this unanticipated daughter.
因为她不仅仅不会像儿子一样哭闹
Mostly because she didn't cry as much as the unmannerly son,
而且还热爱冒险 无忧无虑
but also because she was adventurous, carefree,
长得也非常美丽
so beautiful.
就像她的妈妈一样
Just like her mother.
亚丽克西斯 你压着我胳膊了
Alexis, you're on my arm.
亚丽克西斯 真的 我胳膊麻了
Alexis, seriously. I can't feel it!
- 亚丽克西斯 - 啊
- I can't-Alexis! - Aah!
睡吧 亲爱的
Go to sleep, dear.
雷 我一直觉得你是一个
Ray, I have always seen you
敏感的
as a sensitive,
阅历丰富的文化人
cultured man of the world.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我非常确定你的家庭
And I'm sure your family
想要给你更多
wanted more for you
当他们移♥民♥自
when they immigrated from...
- 温尼伯 - 温尼伯
- Winnipeg. - Winnipeg?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表