剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
But, um, the upside, um...
好处是艾伯特可以从地下室
The upside... Oh! Is that Albert from the down the hall
上来吃饭了
can now come over for dinner
也不用担心过敏症会威胁他的生命安全
without worrying about his allergies threatening his life.
对 我觉得现在你是时候
Hey. I think it's time that we find you
开始生命里的一段新感情了
a new love of your life.
没事的
It's okay.
等一下 约翰 我之前没跟你说
John, wait. I didn't tell you earlier
因为我不想你反悔
because I didn't want you to back out on me,
但是今晚你是这里面唯一的男人
but you're going to be the only man here this evening.
没事 我想我能应付得来
Well, I think I can handle that.
是吗 罗妮说她的朋友们
Mm-hmm? Ronnie told me that her friends
代表一个重要群体
represent a key demographic
我觉得她们代表的应该不是有夫之妇
and I don't believe it's women with husbands.
- 噢 - 嗯
- Oh... - Mm-hmm.
我对这一点感到很高兴
I feel really good about this,
我觉得你可以像接近我们的庭院设计师宝拉一样
and I think you just approach these women
与那些女人相处
like you did Paula, our landscaper.
非常强健 有力的女人
Very strong, very forceful.
- 噢 - 你好 罗妮
- Oh! - Hello, Ronnie.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
请进 两位
Come in... both of you.
我们正在倒数好莱坞最红的100位明星
We're counting down the top 100 hottest stars in Hollywood.
来自加拿大的
From this Canadian...
这个女演员也整过吗
Has that actress had work done too?
对 能看出来
Um, yeah, you can always tell
因为上嘴唇有点
because their upper lip sort of...
就是有点厚
I mean, like, puffs a bit.
- 的确 - 对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 要来点咖啡吗 - 好的 谢谢了
- Do you want more coffee? - Yes, please.
好吧 我们没有糖了
Okay, so we've run out of sugar.
你还要咖啡吗 因为我不是太想喝
Um, do you want it still because I don't really.
每个人都想知道这位明星
This star has everyone wondering...
的脸最后会变成什么样
How will that face turn out?
来吧 各位 现在看看她
Well, folks, take a look at her now!
你还好吗
You okay?
我还好
I'm fine...
- 你确定吗 - 有点小事
- Are you sure? - Something happened.
什么
What?!
没事 就是 你别看床
Nothing. Just d-don't look on the bed.
这位自称假小子
The self-described tom-boy...
已经成为处在上升期的实力派明星
... Has become a serious star on the rise,
这也正是我们将她列举在
which is why we've named her number...
- 没事的 - 我们的名单上的原因
- It's okay! - On our hot list!
不用说 这是我最后一次
Needless to say, that was the last time
跟弗兰·莱博维茨玩看手势猜字谜游戏
I played charades with Fran Leibovitz.
噢 实在是太棒了 太好了
Oh, this is wonderful. Wonderful!
我想整晚都用趣闻轶事
And I would love to regale you all night
来款待你们 但是如果我不为这个杰出的女性群体
with entertaining anecdotes, but I would be remiss
阐述一下我的政策
if I didn't outline some of my policies
就是玩忽职守了
for this community of remarkable women.
莫伊拉 我能说句话吗
Moira, could I have a word?
不好意思 女士们 有点家务事
Excuse us, ladies. Family matter.
我就知道我应该把他留在家里跟保姆一起
I knew I should've left him home with the sitter.
莫伊拉 我觉得这里不是每个女人都是同性恋
Moira, I have a feeling not every woman here is a lesbian.
噢 约翰 你喜欢误以为女人们在跟你调情
Oh, John, you love to think women are flirting with you.
不 我是说这里有人
No, I was just talking someone over there
有老公 男性的老公
who has a husband. A male husband.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
还好 罗妮
Yes. Ronnie,
之前你提到我今晚要锁定
when mentioned earlier that I might lock down
一个重要群体 是指什么
a key demographic this evening, you meant what?
企业家
Entrepreneurs.
这里的每个人都是女性商业协会的成员
Everyone here is a member of the women's business association.
噢 商业协会
Oh. Business association.
是的 我也是这么想的
Yes, that's what I...
我想我们都准备好听你发言了
I think we're all ready when you are.
我只差提词机了
All I'm missing is my teleprompter!
- 商业协会 - 是的 我听到了
- Business association. - Yes, I heard her.
噢 天啊
Oh God.
你知道的 我不得不说你的表现让我惊讶
You know, I have to say that I'm impressed.
并不是每个人都能够在告诉一个老女人
It's not everyone who can tell an old woman
她的猫过世了的同时 还能将这事将爱情联♥系♥在一起
that her cat is dead, and set up a love connection,
并且还把我们最贵的大理石棺材卖♥♥了出去
and sell our most expensive marble urn
并且这一切都在三分钟的谈话中完成
in the same three-minute conversation.
好吧 我不是很确定这跟爱情的关系
Well, I'm not totally sure about the love connection.
我还在等着桃瑞丝给我回短♥信♥
I'm still waiting for Doris to text me back.
- 好的 - 所以
- Right. - So.
呃 有什么话是你想跟我说的吗
Uh, was there something that you wanted to say to me?
- 什么 - 呃 之前
- What? - Uh, just earlier,
感觉上你想要告诉我点什么
it seemed like you were trying to tell me something.
噢 不 我想那事关于 呃 假期的
Oh! No, I think it was about, um, vacation days.
- 啊 - 是的 你提过有两周时间
- Ah. - Yeah, you had mentioned two weeks.
所以我很好奇
So I guess I was just wondering,
呃 一年能有多少个两周时间的假期
um, how many two-week vacations are available per year?
好吧 这么说吧 不如我们先从一个两周假期开始
Well, tell you what, why don't we start with one
然后再慢慢增加
and then we'll just go from there.
好吧 是的 可以那样
Okay. Yeah. That could work.
- 很棒 - 很棒
- Great. - Great.
坦白说 这再正常不过了
Honestly? Nothing is more natural...
呃 也许除了 弄脏的这点床单
Um, aside from maybe the... thread count in these sheets,
但是没关系 因为你现在已经是女人了
but that's okay! 'Cause you're a woman now!
呃 而且那没什么好难为情的
Um, and nothing about that is embarrassing.
我没有难为情 我是被吓着了
I'm not embarrassed, I'm scared!
我是说 你谈了太多
I mean, you were talking so much
关于你的高密度亚麻床单的事了
about your high thread count linens...
是的 好吧 我想它会渗出来的
Yeah. Well, I think it's gonna come out.
他们是埃及人还是什么人制♥作♥的吗
And how they were made by Egyptians or something?
不 我很确定 呃 所以
No, I'm well aware of that. Um, so...
所以 呃 我想我妹妹有些不错的东西在卫生间里
So, uh, I think my sister has some wonderful products
可以给你用
in there for you.
呃 生理卫生用品
Uh, health accessories,
你自便
so feel free to help yourself to those.
呃 好的
Um... okay.
呃
Uh...
你可以把它们绑在你的腰上 好吗
So you can just tie that around your waist, okay?
好的 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
呃 好的
Mmm... okay.
平等 自♥由♥ 婚姻
Equality. Freedom. Marriage.
这是每一个团体都应得的权利
These are the rights of every community,
尤其是对 商业协会而言
and even more specifically... The business community.
社会上的每一个族群都不应该被歧视
No faction of society deserves to be discriminated against,
尤其是针对那些 在商业领域的女人们
especially women who... Are in business faction.
我首要解决的事务之一就是
One of my top priorities will be to...
改变人们对你们的误解
To change people's misguided
以及无知的看法
and ignorant perceptions of women like you.
你们并没有刻意去选择这样的生活
You did not choose this life!
没有 你们每一个人天生就应该成为企业家
No, each one of you was born to be an entrepreneur.
让我来听听你们的诉求
Why don't I open up the floor to some of your concerns?
我想要选出一个能够明白
I want to elect someone who understands the pressures
工作以及养家压力的人
of working and raising a family.
非常棒 是的 我喜欢
Very nice, yes. I love that.
- 工作然后 - 养家
- Working and... ? - Raising a family.
养家
And raising a family.
好吧 约翰 我的丈夫会在这方面予以我支持
Well, John, my husband will back me up on this,
我曾经做了六季半的
I had a six-and-a-half season career
电视女演员 我把我所有的
as an actress in television, which I put on hold
时间以及经历都花费在
to devote all my time and energy
募集两百万的慈善资金上
to raise two million dollars for charity.
还有抚养两个孩子
And two children.
噢 是的 两个孩子
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表