版税
第一季 第五集
要是你能重复几遍
It would be better if you repeated
同样的歌♥词就会更好
that same line a bunch of times.
-试试看 -好
- Try that. - Okay, so...
*你离开了我 (我)*
*You left me (me)*
*你离开了我 (离开了我)*
*You left me (Left me)*
瞧
See?
*你离开了我 (离开了我)*
*You left me (Left me)*
-再来一遍 好 -动听极了
- One more time. Okay. - Beautiful.
*你离开了我*
*You left me*
*然后你告诉我*
*Then you told me*
你爱我
That you love me.
*你爱我*
*That you love me*
*但你离开了我*
*But you left me*
没错
Yes.
*你离开了我*
*You left me.*
-好极了 -我喜欢
- Beautiful. - I like that.
-这样好多了 好多了 -真好听
- That's a lot better. It's a lot better. - It's so good.
各位 离截稿日期还有两天
Guys, two days before deadline.
我超爱这首歌♥ 你俩赞爆了
I'm loving the song. You two are killing it.
没错 他们确实拥有一种...
Yes, they do possess a...
杀手本能 对吧
killer instinct, don't they?
至少他们其中一人有
At least one of 'em does.
埃里亚
Elia.
不好意思 我们在录音
I'm sorry, we're recording.
-你不能进来 -肯德拉 让这个生物闭嘴
- You can't be in here. - Kendra, silence this creature.
不好意思 这个生物有名字
Excuse me, this creature has a name.
-西奥 -西奥
- Theo. - Theo.
我发现自从我把你甩开后
I see you've found a new teat to suckle on
你找到了新的乳♥头♥吮吸
since I shook you loose of mine.
没错 我找到了更大更好的乳♥头♥ 埃里亚
That's right, I've moved on to bigger, better teats, Elia.
大家真心很想与莎拉和皮尔斯合作
People actually want to work with Sara and Pierce.
不像你
Unlike you.
这真是让我暖心
That warms my heart.
在我们的音乐游戏里
You know, so often in this music game of ours,
合作者经常被离间
collaborators are torn apart
被自己的骄傲 对名誉的贪婪
by their own egos, their lust for credit.
这些孩子已经写了四首热门单曲了
No, these kids have four hits under their belt,
简直势不可挡
and that is a winning streak.
要是看到这种默契消失 就可惜了 对吧
Be a real drag to see it end, wouldn't it?
热狗狗餐厅
给我你们最好的热狗狗
Give me, uh... your best Doggie Doggie.
你想要番茄酱 芥末酱或洋葱吗
Do you want any, uh, ketchup, mustard or onions on that?
不 凯文
No, Kevin.
凯文
不 那些都不行
No, none of those will do.
我的味蕾渴望更加...苦涩的东西
You see, my palate requires something far more... bitter.
我想要充足的酸黄瓜
No, I-I'd like a generous amount of pickles
放在我的热狗狗上 如果可以的话
topped right on my Doggie, if that's okay with you.
给你
There you go.
你不明白"充足"的意思吗 凯文
Do you not know what the word "generous" means, Kevin?
这么一小点就是你认为的"充足"吗
Is this piddly-dick portion the extent of your generosity?
我可以再给你点 如果你想要
I-I-I could put more on if you want.
行吗 凯文 行吗
Could you, Kevin? Could you?
给我看看 不如你给我看看
Show me. Why don't you show me that?
再多点 再多点
More. More.
再多点 妈的
More, goddamn it!
你什么毛病 凯文
What's with you, Kevin?
孩子拿着整包酸黄瓜在操场追着你打吗
Did kids beat you with bags of pickles on the schoolyard?
酸黄瓜有什么特别之处
What is it about pickles that brings out
激出了凯文内心的懦弱
the inner coward of Kevin?!
都给你
There.
谢谢 凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
你好 我能坐你旁边吗
Hello. You mind if I join you?
这里有很多空位置
Well, there's a lot of open seats.
对 但我觉得和陌生人共享热狗
Yes, but I find breaking bread with a stranger
能打开友谊的大门
can open a door to friendship.
你今天想要叫个新朋友吗 莎拉
How would you like to make a new friend today, Sara?
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
只是你作品的粉丝
I'm just a fan of your work.
天呐 你肯定很喜欢酸黄瓜
Jesus, you must really like pickles.
其实 我讨厌酸黄瓜
Actually, I hate pickles.
我要这里每一片都扔了
I'm gonna throw each and every one of these away.
那我为什么要恫吓这个可怜 报酬过低
Why, then, did I browbeat this poor, underpaid,
卷发的男孩 让他把所有酸黄瓜都给我呢
curly-haired boy into putting every pickle onto my plate?
权力 能提醒凯文
Power. It felt good to remind Kevin
我拥有绝对权力感觉很好
that I held the power over him.
而且很重要的是 一定要一直做掌权的人
And it's always important to be the one with power.
尤其是合作关系 就像是...
Especially in a working relationship, you know, like a...
说不好 比如说词曲创作搭档
I don't know, like a writing partner, for instance.
我跟皮尔斯没有这个问题
That's not a problem with me and Pierce.
我绝对是掌权的那一方
I'm definitely the one in charge.
要不是我
He wouldn't even know
他连去哪拉屎都不知道
where to take a shit without me telling him.
为什么我们要训练所有人上厕所呢
Why do we have to potty train every last one of 'em?
那么 你们之间的版税是怎么分摊的
So, what's the... What's the royalty split between you two?
六♥四♥开吗
60/40?
不 一切都是五五分成
No, we split everything 50/50.
这买♥♥卖♥♥不错 对皮尔斯而言
That's a good deal... for Pierce.
等等 如果你要把那些丢了
Wait, if you are just gonna throw those away,
能给我点酸黄瓜吗
can I have some pickles'?
莎拉 莎拉 莎拉 我对你真是失望
Sara, Sara, Sara, I am disappointed in you.
你瞧 如果你真想要酸黄瓜
You see, if you really wanted these pickles,
你只需要伸手拿走
all you had to do was reach out and take them.
注意了 凯文
Heads up, Kevin.
这些草莓看着真新鲜
These strawberries look so fresh.
你都不知道这些话有多感动我
You don't know how deeply those words move me.
我只是个单纯的农民
I'm just a simple farmer
为简单的东西感到骄傲
who takes pride in the simple things in life,
比如新鲜的草莓和丰硕的收获
like fresh strawberries and a bountiful harvest.
只是很可惜 对她来说还不够
Too bad it's not enough for... her.
谁
Who?
我妻子 利益利益利益
My wife. Proflt, profit, proflt.
我费劲巴力就为了哄她开心
I break my balls just trying to keep up the pace.
我懂你 老兄 我要总被使唤
Hey, I feel you, my man. I get bossed around all the time.
但老话说得好 "莎拉开心 生活幸福"
But you know what they say: "Happy Sara, happy life."
她就像我的妻子
Oh, she's-she's like my wife,
只是我们不做♥爱♥ 还互相喜欢
except we don't have sex and we like each other.
女人啊 对吧
Women, huh?
要是她们能偶尔感谢一下我们
You know, it'd be nice if they showed us a little gratitude
就好了 而不是总说
once in a while, instead of saying,
"没有我们 你们都不知道去哪拉屎"
"You wouldn't know where to shit unless we told you to."
要是她们能偶尔夸我们是好孩子就好了
What if they told us that we're a good boy once in a while?
是啊
Yeah.
那是我的摊子
Hey, that's my stand!
我得走了
I gotta go.
离我的远点
Get away from my kumquats!
好吧 老大
Okay, boss,
我准备好正式录歌♥了
I'm right about ready to start recording that song.
我只需要先拉个屎
I just need to take a shit first.
我该去哪
So, where should I go?
最远的那个厕所 近的那个只能尿尿
The far bathroom. The close one's for pee only.
-好 -等等
- Okay. - Wait a second.
为什么我总得告诉你该干嘛
Why do I always have to tell you what to do?
我不知道 你告诉我啊
I don't know. You tell me.
如果我是头儿
Well, if I'm the leader,
我觉得我们得谈谈利润分成
I think we need to discuss our percentages.
从现在起 我觉得我该分
From now on, I think I should get
所有歌♥曲的大头抽成
majority split on all our songs.
大头抽成
Majority split?
-你想要大头抽成 -没错
- You want majority split? - Yeah.