But wait a minute.
灵光一现
Light bulb.
如果我能跟你们合作这首歌♥
If-if I collab with you guys on this song,
那谣言就不攻自破了
then it would put all those rumors to bed.
-对 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yes.
那我就不用白白八千浪费在印这些玩意上了
Then I wouldn't have to spend all my money printing these up.
德韦恩·D操得狠
为何不双管齐下
Why not do both?
肯德拉 我们不能然别人认为我♥操♥得太狠
Kendra! We can't have people thinking I fuck too hard.
没错 当然了
Yeah, no, of course not.
话说回来 莎拉和皮尔斯 德韦恩·D
Anyhoo, Sara and Pierce, Dwayne D.
这正是黄金组合 不是吗
This is a match made in heaven, no?
我可以给你们安排一次会面
Now, I could set up a session for you guys
如果你们希望的话
if you want me to.
真不敢相信我们要这么做了
Can't believe we're doing this.
皮尔斯 这么做是正确的
Pierce, ifs the right thing to do.
艾赛尔
Hi, Ethel.
我们来见你的哥哥
We were just coming to see your brother.
你们没听说
Oh, you kids didn't hear.
哈尔昨晚去世了
Hal passed away last night.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他叫哈尔吗
His name was Hal?
你们会没事吗
Are you kids gonna be okay?
我们能挺过去
Oh, we'll get by.
总会有办法的
Somehow.
*我是狠操之王 (之王)*
*I'm the king of the hard fuck (King)*
*谁敢不同意 是他们无知*
*Anyone that say different, they don't know, bruh*
*他们不知道我*
*They don't know that I*
*想种马一般在床上打桩 (砰砰)*
*Piledrive the bed like a young buck (Bang)*
*我直捣黄龙 她浪♥叫♥不已*
*The way I dick her down got her lovestruck*
*如果你不喜欢羽毛*
*If you like feathery shit*
*这很舒服 但我不需要*
*Yeah, that's pretty cool, but I don't need it*
*记忆海绵 与它无瓜*
*Memory foam, not about that*
*如果要啪啪 最好能弹回*
*If we gon' smash, better bounce back*
*人们说我♥操♥得太轻 (不)*
*People say I fuck too soft (Nah)*
*说我不能取悦女人 (不)*
*Sayin' that I can't please a woman (Nah)*
*我才不听这种屁话 (不)*
*I don't need that kinda shit (Nah)*
*想想我孩子会怎么想*
*Imagine what my kids'll think*
*我来磨合吧 磨合吧 磨合吧*
*I'ma break it in, break it in, break it in*
*辣妹 我们可以去教室开干*
*Mama, we could take it into the classroom*
*给你空间 磨合吧 磨合吧*
*Give ya ass room, break it in, break it in*
*磨合吧 磨合吧*
*Break it in, break it in, whoo*
*在床垫上疯狂一把 磨合吧 磨合吧*
*Goin' batshit on a mattress, break it in, break it in*
*磨合吧 宝贝 我们可以使之变欢乐*
*Break it in, baby, we could make it into a function*
*在我们做♥爱♥时 磨合吧 磨合吧*
*Where we fuckin', break it in, break it in*
*磨合吧 磨合吧*
*Break it in, break it in, whoo*
*我要操得很 但不能太狠*
*I'ma fuck hard but not, like, too hard*
*但也不能太轻*
*But not too soft, either*
*力度刚刚好*
*Just right*
*叫我金发姑娘吧*
*Call me Goldilocks*
*碧池*
*Bitch!*
谢谢大家
Thank you.
*别操得太轻 耶*
*Don't fuck too gently, yeah.*