我们听过歌♥了 而且我们非常失望
We listened to the song, and we're very disappointed...
没有早点雇佣你们
...that we didn't hire you two sooner.
这正是我们寻找的歌♥
It is exactly what we're looking for.
是他们的功劳
It was them.
我就知道 赞
I knew it. Yes!
怎么回事
What happened?
是你的功劳 和你的功劳
You happened. You happened.
*就感觉*
*It's like*
*我穿着鞋子感觉超棒*
*I feel so good when my shoes are on*
*但我也感觉*
*But, like, I also feel so good*
*鞋子脱掉超棒*
*When they're off*
*细高跟让我脚趾感觉全无*
*I can't feel my toes in these stilettos*
*我出门时 室友对我说*
*When I walk out, my roommate says*
*妹子 你会后悔的*
*"Girl, you'll regret those"*
*没错 这是我的选择*
*And yeah, I chose this*
*但我已完蛋*
*But I'm fuckin' toasted*
*我的狗在大叫*
*My dogs are barkin'*
*照片也已经发布*
*And the pic's already posted*
*我知道*
*I know*
*美丽是痛苦 但是*
*Beauty is pain, but, oh*
*我看着美如天仙*
*I look amazing*
*你不会*
*You won't*
*听到我抱怨*
*Hear me complain*
*但我的内心在呼喊*
*But, oh, my inside's screaming*
*把鞋踢掉*
*Kick your shoes off*
*踢掉*
*Kick 'em off*
*我要做我所想*
*I do what I want*
*踢掉*
*Kick 'em off*
*这些让我没法走路*
*I can't walk in these*
*水泡开始破裂*
*Blisters start to bleed*
*现在我的脚已红肿*
*And now both my feet are swollen*
*把鞋踢掉*
*Kick your shoes off*
*踢掉*
*Kick 'em off*
*踢掉*
*Kick 'em off, hey!*
又一首热门单曲
Another hit!
太棒了 各位 我们成功了
Way to go, team. We did it.
-这不是我最好的朋友吗 -对 对
- Hey, that's my best friend right there. - Yeah, yeah.
克雷格 你个疯子 你做到了
Hey, Craig, you crazy son of a bitch, you did it.
如果没有你我肯定做不到 瑞恩
I couldn't have done it without you, Ryan.
我爱你 老兄
I love you, man.
我们要什么时候再次合作
When are we gonna work together again, huh?
我们现在就合作吧 你有什么主意吗
Let's work together right now. You got any ideas?
*他们写了同样的歌♥ 耶*
*They wrote the same song, yeah.*