西奥 赶紧回录音棚
Theo, get back in the booth.
我现在处于极度易受他人影响的状态
I've been in a highly suggestible trance.
你可能会毁了这首歌♥
You could have ruined the song.
皮尔斯 我想起歌♥了
Pierce, I got the song.
醒醒
Wake up.
我知道了 我知道歌♥了
I-I got, I got the song.
-《恋足男人》 -《让你高♥潮♥》
- "I Am a Foot Man"! - "Make You Come "!
你的更好一点
Yours-yours is better.
佩顿 抱歉 我知道挺晚了
Peyton, I'm sorry, I know it's so late.
我们结果忙了一整晚录歌♥
We ended up working on this song.
但有趣的是 这首歌♥是关于你的
And, funny thing is, it kind of ended up being about you.
所以...这样吧 我直接把歌♥发给你
So it... You know what? I'm just gonna send you the song,
因为我觉得你该听听
'cause I think you need to hear it.
*海浪拍海岸*
*Waves crash on a beach*
*我编伊人发*
*And I'm braidin' your hair*
*按♥摩♥伊人脚*
*I'm rubbin' your feet*
*你性感双脚*
*Your sexy feet*
*你穿着内衣*
*You're in your underwear*
*突然闹钟响*
*Bang, alarm goes ofï'*
*拉我回现实*
*And I'm back to reality*
*我想着 "该死*
*And I'm thinkin', "Damn*
*我该怎么说你不只是我的哥们"*
*How do I say that you're more than a pal to me?"*
*我该清醒过来*
*It's time for me to wake up*
*做我必要之事*
*Do whatever I got to*
*抬头挺胸 下床出门*
*Gotta keep my head up, gettin' out of bed*
*但这都是空谈 我只是在梦游*
*But it's all cheap talk, I've been sleepwalkin'*
*此时我该与你共枕*
*When I should be sleepin' with you*
*敲打新鼓 让你高♥潮♥*
*Bangin' on a new drum, gonna make you come*
*让你高♥潮♥ 让你袒露*
*Make you come, make you come true*
*让你高♥潮♥ 让你袒露*
*Make you come, make you come true*
*让你高♥潮♥ 让你袒露*
*Make you come, make you come true*
*我要让自己美梦成真*
*I'ma make my dream come true*
*我该清醒过来*
*Time for me to wake up*
*让你狠狠高♥潮♥ 让你快快高♥潮♥*
*Gonna make you come so hard, gonna make you come so fast*
*让你现在高♥潮♥*
*Gonna make you come right now*
*我要让你不断高♥潮♥*
*I'ma make you come and come*
*高♥潮♥*
*And come, yeah*
*我要让自己美梦成真*
*I'ma make my dream come true, yeah.*
西奥 谢谢
Theo, thank you.
那首歌♥正是我需要听的
That song was exactly what I needed to hear.
我应该和凯尔和好
I should get back together with Kyle.
什么
I-I'm sorry.
这是你听出来的意思吗
That's what you got out of that?
我给你发对歌♥了吗 这歌♥讲述了一个
Did-did I send you the right song? The-the song about the guy
迷恋自己朋友的男人
who pines over the girl who's his friend?
他也许还迷恋着她的双足
And he may or may not have a thing about her feet?
没错 凯尔说了我们为什么吵架吗
Exactly. Did Kyle tell you what our fight was about?
他奇怪的恋足癖
His weird foot fetish.
他一直在网上论♥坛♥发布帖
He's been posting on all these online forums
-跟恋足癖同好分享 -脚掌伴侣还是闪闪脚趾
- for people who love feet. - Sole Mates or Twinkle Toes'?
我不知道 但他发帖说想要
I don't know. But he was posting about wanting
喝用我的鞋装的鸡尾酒
to drink a cocktail out of one of my shoes.
对 金脚趾 我很熟悉
Yeah, a gin and toe-nic. I'm familiar with this.
你瞧 如果你也知道 那这是就不奇怪了
See? If you know about this stuff, it can't be that weird.
之前我还把他当成了变♥态♥
And I treated him like he was some sort of freak.
但我该清醒过来了
But it's time for me to wake up,
做我该做的 弥补错误
do what I got to to make things right.
我现在就去他家
I'm gonna go to his place right now.
谢谢 西奥
Thank you, Theo.
你拯救了我的感情 西奥
You saved my relationship. Sure.
走的时候帮我锁门 好吗
Just lock up when you leave, okay?
我很抱歉今天这么粘人
I'm sorry I was so needy today.
我感觉自己对你任性妄为了
I feel like I walked all over you.
要是这样就好了 佩顿
If only, Peyton.
要是这样就好了
If only.
*(没错) 我该清醒过来*
*(Yeah) Time for me to wake up*
*做我必要之事*
*Do whatever I got to*
闭嘴把你们
Just shut up!
*西奥有恋足癖 耶*
*Theo's a foot man, yeah.*