醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
我没有睡着 我只是低着头
I'm not asleep. I put my head down
试着让自己失去意识
to try to force myself unconscious
好让我不用听你们做♥爱♥了
so I wouldn't listen to you guys having sex.
感觉太诡异了
It was very strange.
你差点睡过头 没录到我们的歌♥了
You almost slept through recording our song.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们在里面胡搞了好几个小时
You guys have been dicking around in there for hours.
胡搞
Dicking around?
那个听起来像什么
What does that sound like to you?
莎拉渣女 莎拉渣女
Sara sucks! Sara sucks!
只有我才能甩别人
I am the one who does the dumping!
莎拉 我理解这是个很重要的项目
Sara, I get that this is a big assignment,
但你不觉得这有点极端吗
but don't you think this is taking it a little too far?
我正在做必要的事
I'm doing exactly what I need to.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真尴尬 我不知道你会在这
This is awkward. I didn't know you'd be here.
我只是来拿我的东西
I just came to get my things.
但这样吧 我还是下次再来吧
But you know what, I'll just get them another time.
等等 回来 回来
Wait, wait, wait. Come back, come back.
我只想知道哪里出错了
I just want to know what went wrong.
是因为我们的感情和事业冲突了吗
I-Is it that our relationship and our career were in conflict?
因为如果是这样 没关系
Because if that's the case, that's fine.
我们不用再在一起写歌♥
We don't have to write a song ever again.
不 皮尔斯 我往前看了
No, Pierce, I've moved on.
你知道我现在怎么看你的吗
You know how I think of you now?
只是朋友
As a friend.
我知道你在做什么
I see what you're doing.
这只是你对被你甩了的人说的安慰话
That's just what you say to console people you dump
好让他们不再烦你
so they leave you alone.
-安慰到你了吗 -没有
- Well, is it consoling? - It is not!
这是你能做的最坏的 算了 你不懂
It's the worst thing you could-- Aah, you wouldn't understand.
是啊 我不懂
Oh, yeah, I don't understand.
那你不如坐到钢琴前
Well, why don't you sit down at the piano
解释给我听
and explain it to me?
不要
No.
来吧 皮尔斯 告诉我 我对你做了什么
Come on, Pierce, tell me. What did I do to you?
我对我们的感情做了什么
What did I do to our relationship?
你 你...
Well, you, you...
*你欺骗我*
*Lied to my face*
*你偷袭我腰部以下的部位*
*You sucker punched me below the belt*
对 但你不会自怨自艾吧 对吗
Yeah, but you're not gonna wallow in self-pity, are you?
绝不 我要强势回归
Uh, no way, man. I'm-I'm coming back strong, man.
*你给我心中...*
*You left me here with a...*
*留下空洞*
*A hole in my chest*
*但我比人中人还要强*
*But I-I'm better than the best of the best*
没错 因为你是个战士 角斗士
Yeah, you are, 'cause you're a warrior, a gladiator.
*我是洛奇*
*I'm Rocky*
没错 你是飞翔的松鼠
Oh, yes. You're a flying squirrel.
在空中飞行
You're flying through the air,
-就在布尔温克甩了你以后 -不是那个洛奇
- and Bullwinkle just dumped you. - Not that Rocky!
出自动画片《洛奇和布洛克以及朋友们的冒险故事》
那是哪个 哪个洛奇
Which one? Which Rocky?
1976年史泰龙主演电影《洛奇》
拳手洛奇与重量级拳王阿波罗争夺拳王
*我是个职业拳击手*
*I'm a prizefighter.*
天呐 皮尔斯 就是这个
Oh, my God, Pierce. That's it.
这就是蠢到绝妙的那一拳
That's the hook that's so dumb that it's brilliant.
这是个拳击分手歌♥
It's a boxing breakup song.
*我坐在沙发 看着电视*
*I'm chillin' on my couch, watchin' TNT*
*洛奇马拉松 到了第三局*
*Rocky marathon, and I'm on part three*
*每次他的心被践踏*
*And every time he got his heart stepped on*
*他就更加昂首 坚持向前*
*He took it in his stride and he kept on*
*我想着 天呐 洛奇就像我*
*I'm thinkin', oh, my God, Rocky's just like me*
*因为你欺骗我 试探我*
*'Cause you lied to my face, put me to the test*
*给我心中留下空洞*
*You left me here with a hole in my chest*
*但我如今比人中人还要强*
*But I'm better than the best of the best now*
*高举双手 戴上手套*
*Hands up in the air with my gloves on*
*我的左勾拳 击破你的情歌♥*
*My left hook is knockin' out your love song*
*你以为我会退役*
*You thought that I would retire*
*我却强势回归 我是职业拳击手*
*Comin' back strong, I'm a prizefighter*
*偷袭让我狼狈不堪*
*Sucker punch had me lookin' foolish*
*腰部以下 怒风狂旋*
*Below the belt, raging bullshit*
*带回我的称号♥*
*Takin' home my title*
*把你扔出拳击场 我是职业拳击手*
*Throw you out the ring, I'm a prizefighter*
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
我讨厌这首歌♥
I hate this song.
*皮尔斯被甩了 耶*
*Pierce got his ass dumped, yeah.*