关于这点 应该是不行了
Yeah, about that. That's a... that's a no-go.
我给她弹了 但她不喜欢
I-I played it for her, and she actually hated it.
她称其为 "商业破烂"
She called it, uh, "commercial bullshit. "
你知道我怎么怼他们的吗
So you know what I told them?
我让他们带着自己的自♥由♥和臭拖鞋
I told them to take their free spirits and their smelly sandals,
滚出我家
and I told them to get the fuck out of my place!
我就是这么说的
That's what I told them!
-解气 -没错
- Good! - Yeah.
我就觉得你会喜欢
Thought you'd like that.
那我们该把歌♥给谁
So who should we give the song to?
我不知道谁还想要
I don't know who would take it.
我们跟米丽安·黑尔杠上了
We made an enemy of Miriam Hale.
她是业界的刻薄大佬 在哪都有朋友
She's an industry juggemaut with friends everywhere.
我不知道谁敢惹毛她
I don't know who would cross her.
也许特别想取代她的人
Maybe someone eager to replace her.
既然你们俩重归于好了 我们能继续工作了吗
Now that you two have made up, can we please get back to work?
又一次 我完成了不可能的任务
Once again, I have found the seemingly unfindable.
她是个全新艺术家 你们要帮她一把
She's a brand-new artist, so you'd be giving her a leg up.
但与此同时
Yet, at the same time,
与她合作 对事业来说是个非常精明的决定
partnering with her would be a very savvy career move.
酷 她很有才华吗
Cool, is she talented?
比那更好
Better.
她的Ins有两千万粉丝
She has 20 million Instagram followers.
-那行 -那行
- That'll do. - That'll do.
六个月后
欢迎回到音乐颁奖典礼
Welcome back to the Music Awards.
现在 最佳新人奖的提名者
And now, nominated tonight for Best New Artist,
将表演她的成名单曲
performing her breakout single,
热烈欢迎贝莉·如芷
please welcome Bailey Rouge.
*我去过各处*
*I've been everywhere*
*我听过一切*
*I've heard everything*
*但我仍不知*
*But still can't figure out*
*该唱什么曲*
*What melody to sing*
*我为何虚度*
*Why do I waste my time*
*试图想找到*
*On trying to find it*
*或写出新歌♥*
*Or write something new?*
*你越来越强*
*You get better every time*
*每个音符 每个押韵*
*Every note and every rhyme*
*比我所有歌♥*
*Catchier than anything*
*都朗朗上口*
*That I've been workin' on*
*黑胶 磁带或CD*
*Vinyl, tape or on CD*
*你美得令人舍不得播放 宝贝*
*You're too beautiful to stream, baby*
*没什么比你更好*
*Nothing is as good as you*
*因为你是我的完美颂*
*'Cause you're my perfect song...*
不
No!
你能想象被提名吗
Could you imagine being nominated?
-卖♥♥身狗 -老兄
- Sellouts. - Dude.
*没什么比你更好*
*Nothing is as good as you*
*因为你是我的完美颂*
*'Cause you're my perfect song*
*没什么比你更好 因为你是我的...*
*Nothing is as good as you 'cause you're my...*
你觉得我们写的是商业破烂吗
Do you think we write commercial bullshit?
*趁我博得大家注意*
*And while I have your attention*
*我想提一嘴*
*I'd like to mention*
*欧蒂丝最棒*
*Oriette is the best*
欧蒂丝超话 祝福超话
*祝福超话*
*Hashtag blessed...*
是吧
Yeah.
但我喜欢
But I like it.
这让人们开心
It makes people happy.
是啊
Yeah.
那就让我开心
And that makes me happy.
*一个我会买♥♥的歌♥*
*A track I'd actually buy...*
如果不是跟你 我都不想写歌♥
I don't even want to write music unless it's with you.
没错
Right on.
*我自己唱过的歌♥*
*That I've been working on*
*黑胶 磁带或CD*
*Vinyl, tape or on CD*
*我愿意花钱下载的歌♥ 没错*
*Something I would download but not for free, no, no*
没什么比你更好*
*Nothing is as good as you*
*因为你是我的完美*
*'Cause you're my perfect*
*颂*
*Song.*
*第一季到此结束 耶*
*That's the first season, yeah!*