版税
第一季 第十集
您的新鲜开壳的生蚝 女士
Your freshly shucked oysters, ma'am.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
但我现在不太饿
But I'm not really hungry right now.
你可以直接扔了
You can just toss those.
尼尔们 你们兴奋吗
So, Neals, you guys pumped'?
-这是你们的重大突破 -什么突破 女士
- This is your big break. - Break, ma'am?
对 大家都会听到这首歌♥
Yeah, everyone's gonna hear the song.
你们的名字也会在上面
Your names are on it.
你们的事业会从此腾飞
Your careers are gonna blow up.
不 女士 这是您的歌♥
No, ma'am, this is your song.
您和派克先生的
Yours and Mr. Peck's.
我们只是你们聪慧的输出管
We are just a conduit for your brilliance.
对 但你和其他尼尔完成了大部分的歌♥
Yeah, but you and the other Neals did most of it.
不不不
No, no, no.
我们只在派克先生的作品中扮演很小的角色
We play but a small role in all of Mr. Peck's work.
我们的名字不会出现在任何东西上
Our names don't go on anything.
你是说你们写了派克的所有歌♥
Are you saying you write all of Peck's songs
但他却不给你们功劳
and he doesn't give you any credit?
也没有版税
No royalties?
那你们能得到什么
So, like, what do you guys get?
派克先生要把我的剧本给别人看
Well, Mr. Peck is passing my screenplay along.
是一个嘲讽僵尸喜剧 叫做《左滑得大脑》
It's a tongue-in-cheek zombie comedy called Swipe Left for Brains.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
是个一个应用程序 告诉你僵尸的...
Well, it's about an app that tells you where zombies are...
尼尔们 派克在耍你们
Neals, Peck is totally fucking you guys.
莎拉 世道就是这样
Sara, this is the way of things.
尼尔要被耍 否则他就不是尼尔了
A Neal is fucked, or he is not a Neal at all.
哥们 这太扯淡了
Dude, this is total bullshit.
好了 皮尔斯 你的时间到了
All right, Pierce. Your time's up.
哥们 你搞毛啊 刚才肯定没有三十分钟
Dude, this is bullshit. That was not 30 minutes.
跟排在队尾的道森去说吧
Hey, tell it to Dawson at the back of the line.
你在浪费我的麦坎琦时间
You're wasting my McKenzie time.
我不 我不想抱道森 他会放屁
I don't-- I don't want to spoon Dawson. He farts.
老兄 只有你老二戳我屁♥眼♥时我才会放屁
Dude, I only toot when your dong pokes my b-hole.
如果你按门铃 我肯定会回应
If you ring the doorbell, I'm gonna answer.
遵守时间表 皮尔斯
Respect the schedule, Pierce.
行 行吧 反正我也不想抱抱了
Fine! Fine. I don't want to cuddle anyway.
我去工作两小时 直到下次轮到我
I'll do some work for two hours, until my next turn.
试着去写点歌♥
Try and get some songwriting done.
我也想写
Oh, I'd do some writing.
-不不不 -等等 等等
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no... - Oh, wait, wait, wait.
-不不不 别走 -宝贝 回来
- No, no, no, no, no. - Baby, come back.
好了各位 过去几年我学到了很多
All right, guys. I have learned a lot about songwriting
关于写歌♥的技巧
these past few years,
你要选一个主题 然后坚持写下去
and you got to pick one thing you're going for and stick to it.
就算一开始你不喜欢 你只能坚持到底
Even if you don't like it at first, you just got to commit.
别对我们大男子主义说教怎么写歌♥
Maybe don't mansplain songwriting to us.
我没有大男子主义说教
I'm not mansplaining.
这都是我从莎拉那学来的
This is all stuff I learned from Sara.
是她大男子主义说教给我的
She was the one who mansplained it to me.
好吧 无意冒犯 皮尔斯 我不想写
Okay, no offense, Pierce, I don't really want to make
你和莎拉写的那种歌♥
the kind of music you make with Sara.
为什么 你那是什么意思
Why not? Wh-What do you mean by that?
拜托 你得知道
Come on, you have to know this.
那些不是真正的歌♥
I mean, those aren't real songs.
但已经够真了 足以负担这个地方
They're real enough to pay for this nice place
而且我还正让你们
that I'm letting you guys
用鞋子摧毁我的沙发
currently destroy with your feet on the couch.
别这样 谢谢 克洛伊 合十礼
Oh, please. Thank you, Chloe. Namaste.
所以你是说 因为你的歌♥赚钱
So you're saying that because your music made some money
所以比我们的歌♥更值钱
that it's worth more than our songs?
这不是重点 但没错
It's not about that, but yes.
确实就是比你们值钱
They are literally worth more.
哥们
Dude.
你怎么了 老兄
What the fuck happened to you, man?
各位 我只想帮大家
Guys. I'm just trying to help us out here.
民谣 不如我们专注写写民谣吧
A ballad! Why don't we focus on trying to write a ballad?
我不想在我的麦坎琦时间里写民谣
I don't feel like writing a ballad during my McKenzie time.
亲爱的
Honey.
我根本不想写 因为我饿了
And I don't really feel like writing at all when I'm hungry.
糟了 我们没点餐
Oh, shit. We never ordered.
-记得我们没决定要点什么吗 -道森
- Remember we couldn't decide on what to get? - Dawson.
-妈的 -应该轮到你选了 我总是说
- Fuck. - You were supposed to pick. I always say...
好了 好了 别吵了
All right, all right. All right!
好了 听我说
All right, all right! Hey.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
不如我们点一些大家都喜欢的东西
How about we get something everyone will love?
我们点热狗狗餐厅的外卖♥♥吧
Let's order in from Doggie's.
皮尔斯
Pierce...
热狗狗烂爆了
Doggie's sucks.
尼尔们刚告诉我你和我
The Neals just told me that you and I
是《讨厌我需要你》的唯一署名词曲家
are the only writers getting credit on "Hate That I Need You."
-所以呢 -你是说尼尔们什么也得不到
- And? - So you're telling me the Neals are getting nothing?
他们是尼尔们 他们什么都不是
Well, they're Neals. They are nothing.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我不喜欢这样
I'm not comfortable with this.
-那你走吧 -对 你走吧
- Then leave. - Yeah, leave.
再见 无论你叫什么
Goodbye, whatever your name is.
我拿到单曲了 你可以走了
I got my single. Now you can go.
其实 问题是
Actually, here's the thing.
根据我们的合约 如果词曲作家无法在
According to our deal, if the writers can't agree on
歌♥曲去向上达成一致 那谁都不能唱
what to do with a song, nobody gets it.
抱歉 但《讨厌我需要你》有一半是我的
So sorry, but "Hate That I Need You" is half mine,
我是不会给你的
and I'm not giving it to you.
你不敢
Oh, you wouldn't dare.
你根本不知道我能怎么整你
You have no idea what I can do to you.
莎拉 歌♥是米丽安的
Sara, Miriam gets that song.
别违抗我
Do not defy me!
其实 我就要违抗你 派克
Actually, I will defy you, Peck.
知道为什么吗 因为这感觉很好
You know why? 'Cause it feels real good
来提醒你我的权利比你大
to remind you of the power that I have over you.
扎心了
Mm, a palpable hit.
名♥师♥出高徒
I've taught you well.
还有去你的
And fuck you!
我发誓 我会毁了你的事业
I swear to God, I'll destroy your career!
只要我能记起你叫什么名字
Soon as I can remember what your name is.
别担心 她绝不会记起你叫什么
Don't worry. She'll never remember your name.
这有什么关系
What does it matter?
反正我最近也写不出什么有价值的东西
I don't see myself being productive anytime soon.
那是热狗狗吗
Ooh, was that the Doggie's?
送得真快
That was fast.
也许吧 我去看看
Yeah, maybe. I'll-I'll go check.
我跟你一起去
Oh, I'll go with you.
别忘了我的酸... 是你啊
Oh, yeah, don't forget my pic... Ooh.
皮尔斯
Pierce.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
乐队给我家带来了床虱
The band brought bedbugs to my place,
我得在烟熏灭虫期间住别的地方
so I had to go somewhere while it's getting fumigated.
还有 西奥和肯德拉告诉我你在这里
Plus, Theo and Kendra said you'd be here.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我 我真抱歉
I'm... I'm so sorry.
我是个糟糕的搭档和烂朋友
I've been a bad partner and a shitty friend.
我想也许我们能打给米丽安·黑尔
I was thinking maybe we could call Miriam Hale
破镜重圆 然后...
and patch things up and...
把《完美颂》给她
give her "Perfect Song."
皮尔斯 抱歉我是个猪队友
Pierce, I'm so sorry for being a shitty friend.
你说得对
You had a good point.
我们应该把《完美颂》给一个小众艺术家
We should give "Perfect Song" to a smaller artist.
我们应该给麦坎琦
We should give it to McKenzie.