She is the kind of person
可以和人白头偕老的伴侣
that you could spend the rest of your life with.
我们不能把《完美颂》浪费在
We are not throwing away "Perfect Song"
一个不靠谱的计划上 就为了让你上♥床♥
on some half-baked scheme to get you laid.
这 这根本不是我的目的
It-- That's not at all what this is about,
而且这主意很好
and it's a great plan.
皮尔斯 这太蠢了
Pierce, this is so stupid!
和米丽安合作
Working with Miriam
显然是对我们事业最有帮助的决定
is clearly the best decision for our career.
你有没有想过也许 只是也许
Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe,
我不喜欢我们现在状态
I don't like where we are now?
那你想回去做那个破产的废柴吗
You want to go back to being broke losers?
过去有很多美好的事物
There were a lot of really great things about the way things were,
值得保存的事物
things that are worth preserving.
而不是你拿来用尽后就直接扔掉
Not things you just take and use up and throw out.
-我什么时候这么做了 -比如帕帕 格伦
- When did I do that? - With Papa. With Glen.
下一个是谁 怎么 你要扔掉我吗
Who's next? What, you gonna throw me out?
对 如果你继续惹我生气的话
Yeah, if you keep pissing me of?!
我倒想看看没有我 你能写出什么来
I'd love to see you try and write anything without me.
所以现在我还没有才华了
Oh, so now I'm not talented?
你知道吗 皮尔斯
You know what, Pierce?
你想回去给你的老乐队写歌♥
You want to go write with your old band?
去吧 随你便
Go. Be my guest.
但麦坎琦不能得到我的《完美颂》
But McKenzie is not getting my "Perfect Song."
你的《完美颂》
Your "Perfect Song"?
你难道不是说我的《完美颂》吗
Don't you mean my "Perfect Song"?
我告诉你 莎拉
I'll tell you something, Sara.
如果麦坎琦得不到《完美颂》
If McKenzie can't get "Perfect Song,"
那米丽安·黑尔也不行
then neither can Miriam Hale.
行 你走吧
Fine! Go!
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我不需要任何人
I don't need anybody.
那我能回家了吗
Can I go home, then?
不行 我需要你
No. I need you.
妈的
Fuck.
未完待续
*莎拉生气了 耶*
*Sara's upset now, yeah.*