也许你对我好点 我就会同意
Maybe I'd give it to you if you were nice to me.
各位 我们离截稿日期
Hey, guys, we're getting dangerously close
还有不多时间了 不如我们工作吧
to that old deadline, so why don't we, uh, get to work?
也许你对我好点 我就会继续工作
Maybe I'd keep working if... if you were nice to me.
超多小时过后
雷奥 我是说西奥 妈的
Hey, Leo-- I mean Theo. Fuck.
这里到底怎么回事
What in the fuck is happening here?
现在周一了 你们应该在录音
It's Monday. You were supposed to be recording.
我说的很清楚 我中午需要拿到歌♥
I made it very clear, I needed the song by noon.
你看清楚 现在六点了 六点
Hello. It's 6:00. It's 6:00.
这不是我的错 好吗 你听
It's not my fault, okay? Listen.
我总是那个
I am always the one who
想出所有点子的人 一直是我
figures out all the song ideas. Always.
没有我你根本想不出来
Well, you wouldn't get there without me.
懂了吗 他们吵了好几个小时了
All right? They've been at it for hours.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
这不行 不 谢谢 不行
This isn't happening. No, thank you. No.
你夸过我是个好孩子吗
And do you ever call me a good boy?
喂喂 你俩 别吵了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Stop. Stop.
我的梦之队怎么了
What is happening to my dream team, huh?
你们忘记今天要交一曲大作了吗
Did you forget you were going to hand in a masterpiece today?
抱歉 我们正在进行必要的讨论
Sorry, we were just having a necessary discussion
关于利润分成
about our percentage split.
那你们要怎么分成零蛋
And how are you going to split nothing, hmm'?
没错 你们鸽了别人 错过了截稿期限
That's right, you flaked out and missed the deadline.
另一位词曲作家没有
Another writer didn't,
所以艺人决定用他的歌♥了
and the artist decided to go with his song.
恭喜你们 不知怎的你们完美地
Congratulations. Somehow you managed
与成功擦肩而过
to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
-肯德拉 我们很抱歉 -我们很抱歉
- Kendra, we're really so sorry. - Oh, we're so sorry.
你们今天失去了一个重要的机会
You lost a big opportunity today.
更糟的是 还败给了那个油腻的混♥蛋♥埃里亚·派克
And what's worse, you lost it to that waxed asshole Elia Peck.
*我更加出众*
*I am so much better*
*在任何事上都超越你*
*Than you at everything*
*你每次只穿一条裤腿*
*You put on pants one leg at a time*
*但我已经穿好了裤子*
*But I'm already wearing pants*
*而且量身定做*
*And they're perfectly tailored*
*你从商场买♥♥回糕点*
*You get your baked goods from the mall*
*但我的糕点都来自法国*
*But all of mine, they come from France*
*那是个欧洲的国家*
*That's a country in Europe*
*来自一个你永远找不到的店*
*From a shop you'll never find*
*有些人说*
*Some people say*
*我是个天才*
*I'm a genius*
*这是个来自希腊的拉丁语*
*Which comes from the Greek word for Latin*
*也有人说*
*And other people say*
*对 他们说得没错*
*Yeah, they're right*
*实际上我就是个大天才*
*I'm in fact a fucking genius*
*所以这不是我的错*
*So it's not my fault*
*当我说这话时你不能生气*
*You can't be mad when I say*
*我更加出众*
*I am so much better*
*在任何事上都超越你*
*Than you at everything*
*任何事*
*Everything*
*我更加出众*
*I am so much better...*
这简直是狗屁
This is bullshit.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
我想应该说句恭喜了 对我说
I believe a congratulations is in order... to me.
你喜欢我的新歌♥吗
How'd you like my new song?
我不得不承认 要是你俩没有内讧
I must admit, I don't think it would have come together
我的歌♥也不会被选中
without you kneecapping the competition.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你就是埃里亚·派克 -正是本尊
- You're Elia Peck. - In person.
我和皮尔斯本可以完成那首歌♥
Me and Pierce would have finished that song
如果你没有离间我们的话
if you hadn't tom us apart.
我只是做了必要的事 为了得到热单
I did precisely what I needed to do to get the hit.
而且直觉告诉我你也会这么做
And something tells me you would have done the same thing.
我一直在观察你 莎拉
I've been watching you, Sara.
为了成功 你会不惜一切
You will do anything to succeed.
我说自己是你的粉丝时没有撒谎
I wasn't lying when I said I was a fan.
我欣赏你的野心
I admire your ambition.
当你准备好接受你的真性情时
And when you're ready to embrace your true nature,
我很乐意跟你合作
I would love to work with you.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
我跟皮尔斯一起写歌♥
I write with Pierce.
事情会变的
Well, things change.
把你的酸黄瓜给我
Give me some of those pickles.
*派克是个混球 耶*
*Peck is an asshole, yeah.*