剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Wyatt Long. Hate him.
怀亚特 又是他
His sister died in Rosa Ortecho's car accident.
他的妹妹在罗莎的车祸中丧生
Mm. And now I feel like a dick.
恩 我现在感觉自己像个混♥蛋♥
That's a motive, Cam.
这就是动机 卡姆
I'm sorry. Sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起
I just... A long time ago...
只是 很久以前
I let down Liz Ortecho, okay?
我欠丽兹的 好吗
I just want to do right by her.
我只是不想再伤害她了
We'll visit Long after you've had a few hours of sleep.
在你睡几个小时之后我们会去朗那儿
You look like garbage, partner.
你现在看起来一团糟 朋友
Ruggedly handsome garbage, but garbage.
尽管有点小帅 但还是很糟
I can't find the space jam.
我找不到空间果酱
Got it.
找到了
No booze, except for the old man's tequila stash.
除了给老年人的龙舌兰没有别的酒
You should get a liquor license.
你应该拿个酒牌
How did you... The door was locked.
你们怎么 门是锁了的
Mm, was it?
恩 这样吗
I didn't notice.
我没注意
What do you want?
你们想干嘛
Just a little late-night snack.
只是来吃点夜宵
I'm a chocoholic.
我是个巧克力狂
I get it.
我知道了
You want me to be scared.
你们想来吓唬我
I'm not gonna tell your secret. I care about Max.
我是不会告诉你秘密的 我很在乎马克斯
Okay?
好吗
We care about Max.
我们都在乎马克斯
You were hooking up with Kyle Valenti
你和凯尔·瓦伦蒂有过接触
in the Wild Pony parking lot
在野马停车场
five minutes after Max risked his life to save you.
就在马克斯冒着生命危险去救你五分钟之后
You don't know anything about me.
我的事你不清楚
We know a few things.
我们确实知道些的
Like you don't really seem to care about anything
比如你似乎并不会长久的在乎
for that long.
任何事情
How's your fiancé back in Denver, Liz?
你在丹佛的未婚夫怎么样啊 丽兹
We broke up.
我们分手了
Mm. Oh.
这样啊
Does he know that?
他知道你们分手了吗
'Cause according to his Facebook,
因为从他的脸书来看
you bolted.
是你跑了
Just changed your mind.
只有你改变了想法
Let's be clear.
让我们说清楚吧
You change your mind about Max,
对于马克斯你要是改变了想法
about our secret,
对于我们的秘密
no lock will keep me from you.
没什么锁能把我挡在你的门外
Stay away from her!
离她远点
You stay away from her.
你才应该离她远点
Oh! Stop it.
哦 闭嘴吧你
I come by to check on the diner,
我过来检查餐馆
and you two are terrorizing her now?
而你们两个现在正在恐吓她吗
Hasn't her family
她的家人还没
been through enough? By all means.
被折磨够吗 无论如何
Whatever it takes to protect her family, Deputy.
都会保护她的家人 警官
Hey, Max...
马克斯
That's cute.
真有爱啊
What, you're punching him now?
啥情况 你现在居然对他动手
What is wrong with you?
你咋回事儿啊
I'm fine. No...
没咋 不是的
you're not.
没事儿才怪
Is she right? Is something wrong?
她说的是真的吗 发生啥事了吗
No, I'm fine.
没有 没怎么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Liz. Red or green?
丽兹 要红的还是绿的
Christmas.
圣诞节
Why are we closed?
为啥关门了
I was gonna help out.
我本想来帮忙的
Every year,
每年
on the anniversary of Rosa's death,
在罗莎去世的周年纪念日上
someone vandalizes us.
都有人来搞破坏
After the shooting, I didn't want to risk
枪击事件后 我不想再让风险升级
an escalation; someone could get hurt.
我怕有人再受伤
And what am I gonna do if the next person
如果下个受伤的人是你
who gets hurt is you?
我该怎么办
Dad. Come to California with me.
爸 跟我一起搬去加利福尼亚吧
You don't have to stay in this place
你不用待在这里
where you're constantly reminded of the worst day of your life.
在这里你就会一直想起那些最阴暗的日子
You think that's what I remember?
你觉得那些都是阴暗的日子吗
The day we lost Rosa?
我们失去罗莎的日子
Mija, no.
女儿啊 不是的
I remember your mother teaching Rosa to play guitar
我记得你妈妈在那个卡座教罗莎
in that booth.
弹吉他
The party for your quinceañera...
还有你五岁的生日派对
When Rosa got high and puked on Alex Manes' shoes.
罗莎喝醉了吐到了亚历克斯·马恩斯的鞋上
Stop.
别说了
There was more to Rosa than the bad things that she did.
罗莎的好远远多于她犯的错
Era tu hermana.
她是你姐姐
She loved you.
她爱你
No, Dad.
不 爸
I loved her.
我爱她
You have to find a way to forgive her.
你必须想办法原谅她
If you don't,
如果你不原谅她
the ghosts will follow you,
她的鬼魂就会跟着你
and you will never really get away.
一直纠缠着你
Try.
试试吧
Por favor, amiga.
拜托了 女儿
For me.
为了我
You keep showing up like this,
你要是一直这样突然出现
I'm gonna start thinking you like me.
我就会开始想你是不是喜欢我
Sale of the ranch went through.
农场的出♥售♥已经结束了
This land is now property of the U.S. government.
现在这里属于美国
You have 24 hours to move out.
你有24小时的时间搬走
Why don't you tell Uncle Sam I'll think about it?
你去跟政♥府♥说说我会考虑下的
Guerin.
盖伦
What happened at the reunion cannot happen again.
聚会上发生的事不会再发生了
Okay?
好吗
What happened?
发生什么了
I was pretty wasted.
我当时喝得烂醉
Just move your trailer.
把你得拖车开走吧
What's the Air Force want with the land anyway?
航♥空♥队要这片地干什么用
It's the third dairy ranch you've shut down.
这是你们关闭的第三个奶牛场了
We're building a new facility.
我们要建新设施
Well, isn't there some...
是吗 难道没有关于在
law about building on a historical site?
历史遗迹建房♥子的法律吗
What do you mean, a historical...
你在说什么 什么历史
Oh, because the UFO crashed here?
哦 因为UFO之前在这里出现过吗
Yeah. We're not supposed to build
对哦 我们还不该在
on top of Santa's workshop, either.
圣诞老人的工作室建房♥子呢
Sorry.
抱歉
Some lady swallowed a double-A battery.
有位女士吞了一个双A电池
I'm glad you called.
我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥了
I wanted to apologize for running out on you. It's cool.
我想跟你道歉 上次就这样跑了 没事
The mid-makeout abandonment was very sophomore year.
大二的时候就被你抛弃了
Hmm. I got all nostalgic.
我开始怀旧了
But I did want to follow up. That bruise on your shoulder looked pretty bad,
但是我确实想跟进下你的伤势 你肩上的淤青看起来很严重
and I wouldn't be a very good doctor, or friend,
如果不帮你再看看 我就真的不是一个
if I didn't give it a second look.
好医生 也不是一个好朋友了
No. Uh, it's almost gone.
没有 机会没有了
I'm fine.
我没事
Have you told anyone about it? No.
你有没有把这件事告诉别人 没有
Doctor-patient confidentiality.
医患保密协议
You can trust me, Liz.
丽兹 你可以相信我的
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表