剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
特别是现在
Track three.
第三首歌♥
"Under the Bridge."
桥下
You coming?
你来不来
Yeah.
好
Yeah!
耶
Whoa. Save that for when the machines
悠着点 在机器真正的接管世界之前
actually take over.
省点力气
What is this?
这是什么
they were going to sell it at the police auction.
他们打算在警♥察♥拍卖♥♥会上卖♥♥掉
This is a first edition, Cam.
这可是初版书 小卡
Yup. Knew that would give you a nerd boner.
我就知道你个书呆子会感兴趣
Let's go to the drive-in tonight.
咱们今晚去汽车集♥会♥吧
like a date?
这算约会吗
Yeah.
没错
I thought we had more of a...
我以为我们的关系
"Hey, you up?" kind of thing going on.
更像是炮♥友♥呢
I know, but I-I thought maybe it was... maybe it's time.
我知道 也许是 但我想也许是时候了
Yeah. Why not?
行啊 为什么不呢
Let's go to the drive-in.
那我们去汽车集♥会♥吧
Maybe after you can take me to the malt shop
也许之后你可以带我去酒铺
and then pin your letter
把你的信
on my sweater. Okay.
别在我的毛衣上 好啊
Listen...
听着
I've been thinking a lot about dad lately.
我最近一直在想老爸的事
Remember those letters he sent
记得当他在临终安养院的时候
when he was in hospice?
寄来的那些信吗
Can't find them anywhere.
哪里都找不到了
The cancer changed him.
癌症改变了他
By the end,
到最后
he'd look at me and I could see in his eyes
我们双目对视的时候
he had no clue who I was.
他完全不认识我是谁了
He was mailing us letters even when
当时我们每天坐在他的床边
we were sitting by his bedside every day.
他都要给我们寄信
You're better off not digging into the past.
你最好不要深入探究过去的事
Hang on to the good memories.
守住那些美好的回忆
I'm just trying to fill in the gaps
我只是想填满我姐姐的空白
of who my sister really was.
去了解真正的她
You already know that.
你已经了解真正的她了
She was electric. Impulsive.
她富有激♥情♥ 浮躁
She was a "hold your hair back when you're sick,
她是那种 在你生病的时候照顾你
slash your ex's tires" type of friend.
帮你整前任出气 的那种朋友
She was a total flake. Completely unreliable.
她从不守信 特别不可靠
But, somehow, when you needed her most,
但不知道为什么 当你最需要她的时候
she always seemed to show up right on time.
她总是可以及时出现
She isn't what's left over in the dirty crevices
她不是这个镇子肮脏缝隙里
of this town.
遗留物
Maybe not.
也许不是
But maybe.
也许
"Dear Rosa,
亲爱的罗莎
you will never be alone."
你永远不会孤单
Signed Ophiuchus.
落款是 蛇夫座
I'm gonna assume that if someone in Roswell was named Ophiuchus
假设这是罗斯威尔镇上某个叫蛇夫座的人
we'd know them. Must be a pseudonym.
而且我们认识他 肯定是化名
Ophiuchus is the 13th sign of the zodiac.
蛇夫座是黄道十二宫的第13个星座
It's a little controversial in certain circles.
在某些圈子里有些争议
A fraudulent zodiac. The lyric that she had written
所以是一个假的黄道十二宫 在她死的时候
on her hand when she died.
她手上写的那句歌♥词
Maybe it wasn't a random lyric from a random song.
也许不是随便的一句歌♥词
Maybe this means something.
这或许有什么意义
I mean, this note feels romantic.
音符听起来很浪漫
Think she was seeing someone?
她是不是在和别人约会
Maria. Hmm?
玛利亚 嗯
She's dead. Spill. She didn't mention anyone.
她已经死了 快说 她没提到过和谁约会
But I slept at your house that week.
但上个礼拜我住在你家
I saw her sneak out the window, and she had taken
看见她从窗户偷溜出去 她多涂了
a little extra care with the eyeliner,
一点眼线
so I figured there must be a boy.
所以我猜她肯定是去见男朋友了
You were a good friend to her.
你是个不错的朋友
Now come on. Mixtape map beckons.
走吧 混音带地图在召唤
"Small Town Saturday Night" by Hal Ketchum.
哈尔·凯彻姆的小镇周六夜
Maybe the drive-in?
或许是汽车集♥会♥
* I was amazed at the man I could be *
* I did all the right things and my aim was to please. *
So, you gonna mind-warp Liz
所以 你打算在火星袭击之前
before or after Mars Attacks?
还是之后控制丽兹的思想
I'll know when the time is right.
时机到了 我就知道
Just curious about why you're down to
只是很好奇你为什么要
get in Liz's mind and send her out of town.
控制丽兹的想法把她送出镇子
And at the reunion you were
我在聚会上
scandalized when I suggested it. You know,
提出这个想法的时候 你很震惊
I don't think you appreciate just how miserable it is
我不认为你能理解
for me to have to gaze into the deep,
我凝望人心
dark abyss that is the human psyche.
黑暗深渊的痛苦
Nevertheless,
无论如何
things have escalated. And I don't disagree.
事情已经升级了 我不反对
But I also think you're scared.
但我也认为你害怕了
Yeah, of exposure. - Of not being
是啊 害怕被暴露 是害怕自己不再是
the number-one person in Max's life.
麦克斯生命中最重要的人
Of him... loving Liz more than he loves you.
害怕他爱丽兹甚过爱你
Michael Guerin at a town event?
迈克尔·吉林来参加小镇活动了
Noah!
诺亚
Projector broke. I fixed it.
投影仪坏了 我修好了
Oh, I could've...
我也可以
Yeah, yeah, good call. Thanks, bro.
对 对 很好 谢了 兄弟
You missed dinner last night. I know.
你错过了昨晚的晚餐 我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was Max. He had, uh, girl problems.
是麦克斯 他有 女孩子方面的紧急情况
Yeah. Same.
是吗 我也是
Seriously, baby, I'm sorry.
我是认真的 宝贝 对不起
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Hey, how about this?
这样好不好
Why don't we switch things up tonight?
不如我们今晚角色对换一下
Hmm? What can I be for you?
怎么样 想让我做什么
Mm, maybe tonight
或许今晚
we could, uh,
我们可以
both just be... present.
都 出现
Leaving so soon?
这么快就走了
Seen it before.
之前看过了
I hate how it ends.
讨厌那个结局
I'll tell you what,
这样吧
I'll split this sixer with you...
如果你让我在这个位置看电影
if you let me watch from here.
我就分你一半啤酒
Hey!
嘿
Can I help you find something, Valenti?
我能帮你找什么吗 瓦伦蒂
What were you doing in the file room?
你在档案室做什么
Visiting my mom. Guess she was out.
过来看看我妈 结果她不在家
I could have you arrested.
我可以现在就逮捕你
Oh, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
Is this massive overreaction about Liz?
是因为丽兹才这么大反应吗
Are you into her?
你是不是喜欢她
You must've heard.
你肯定听说了
About the Wild Pony parking lot.
野马停车场的事
Do you want me to hit you?
你想让我揍你吗
Well, that wouldn't be very lawful of you.
这恐怕不合法吧
Though I think you've wanted to for a long time.
但我猜你想动手已经很久了
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
Do we have a problem here?
有什么问题吗
All good.
没事
Just a couple of New Roswell High buddies catching up.
只是两个高中同学叙叙旧
We doing this movie thing or not?
我们还去看电影吗
Yeah.
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表