剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
what Michael needs to know from him,
不管是迈克尔想从他嘴里知道什么
and it doesn't matter how angry Max is.
还是马克斯有多么愤怒
What do you need?
你需要什么
I've never lost someone that I loved.
我从未失去过所爱之人
Was there anything that made you feel better
有什么东西让你感觉好一点吗
about Rosa?
对于罗莎
The truth helped.
真♥相♥有帮助
I feel them.
我能感觉到他们
Come on, this way.
过来吧 这边
Why can't you Magneto your way through this one?
你怎么不能用磁场力移♥动♥这个了
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait, someone's coming.
等等 有人来了
I'll take care of this.
这个我来处理
Head towards the entrance. No.
去入口那里 不行
Go.
快去
Don't move.
不要动
I didn't think you'd have it in you.
我不觉得你有胆量开枪
It's been a long time, Flint.
好久不见 弗林特
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Why are you here, Alex?
你为什么要来这里 艾利克斯
Uh, Dad sent me to fortify the digital security measures.
父亲让我巩固一下数字安全措施
Aren't you on desk duty in Roswell?
你不是在罗斯维尔做前台值班吗
Like you're stationed in Munich?
好比你在安置在慕尼黑吗
Mm. You're able-bodied,
你身体没有残疾
of sound mind. Why are you in this hole
头脑还好使 你怎么会在这个破地方
instead of out there basking in the glory you deserve?
而不是去外面沉浸于你应得的荣耀
You know, it's not a hole.
你知道 这不是什么破地方
See, you wouldn't believe the scientific breakthroughs
你看 你不会相信我们在这里造就了
we've hatched in this facility:
怎样的科学突破
SR-71, nanotech.
SR-71纳米技术
Ever since the, uh...
自从
'47 UFO crash?
47年UFO坠毁事件
Like I said, Dad told me the family secret.
如我所说 父亲把家族秘密告诉我了
You're not a scientist.
你不是科学家
You're a Special Forces Weapons Sergeant.
你是特种部队武装部中士
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Dad brought me in five years ago. He wanted to build a wall
五年前爸爸带我来的 他想建一堵墙
against an impending alien invasion.
抵御迫在眉睫的外星人入侵
Wh... That doesn't look like a wall.
这看起来不像一堵墙
That looks like a thermobaric ordnance.
那看上去像个热压炮
It's a smart bomb.
它是一个智能炸♥弹♥
Oh, will it feed my beagle? We're in beta.
哇 那它会不会炸我的小猎犬 我们在测试
Once perfected, it'll be innocuous to humans,
一旦完善后 它对人类是无害的
designed to kill aliens using their DNA against them.
是为那些用超能力的外星人量身定做的
Bioweapons are banned by international treaty.
国际法禁止使用生物武器
The U.N.'s jurisdiction ends at the ozone layer.
联♥合♥国♥的司法权截止到大气层
The jurisdiction on genocide?
对消灭种族的司法权吗
Genocide is the aliens' intent for us
这一灭族是指外星人对人类的图谋
during a systematic invasion.
进行系统性的侵略
They're perfectly designed to kill.
它们是绝佳的杀戮武器
It's coming.
它要横空出世了
The question is whether or not we'll be ready.
问题是我们届时能否准备就绪
I see that you're just as committed
我明白了 你和我们父亲一样的
to the cause as our old man.
恪尽职守
Dad didn't send you, did he?
不是爸爸叫你来的 对不对
No, Dad would never send you.
不 爸爸不可能叫你来
I need a private moment with him.
我需要和他单独谈谈
No. Max.
不行 马克斯
No. I wasn't asking.
不行 我没在请求允许
Finally.
终于
Thank you.
谢谢你
You need to listen, my love...
你需要听我解释 我的爱人
Don't... use that word.
不要 用那个词
I need to snap her out of this.
我得把她叫醒
He can't hurt her physically.
生理上他是不会伤害她的
Her mindscape is the only place
她的思维空间是她唯一
where she has total control.
能掌控的地方了
I think she needs that right now.
我想她现在就需要这样
I appreciate your concern, but you don't know Isobel like I do.
我理解你的想法 但是你不如我理解伊泽贝尔
And you don't know how it feels to lose someone.
你也不了解失去一个人的滋味
She had a life with him.
她和他一起生活过
She felt loved.
她被爱过
She had a partner.
她曾有个伴侣
A bunch of secrets and lies just stole that from her.
而一堆谎言和欺骗刚从她生活中夺走这些
Are you sympathizing with the man who debased Isobel?
你在同情那个欺骗伊泽贝尔
Who killed Rosa? I am not.
杀罗莎的男人吗 不是
Noah is a vile sociopath who murdered my sister
诺亚是个卑鄙的反♥社♥会♥者 他杀了我姐姐
because he felt entitled to her.
就因为他觉得自己有资格
I hate him.
我恨他
But he...
但他
Please do not finish that sentence.
请别把那句话说完
He left this mark on me
他在我身上留下了这个标记
the night of the gala when he tried to kill me.
就在节日那晚 他想杀了我
I need to know why.
我得知道为什么
I was barely alive,
身体上我称不上活着
physically, but my mind was sharp.
但我的思想敏锐
That's what made the decades so agonizing.
所以那些年 对我来说才会那么难熬
Then I had the chance
我曾有过机会
to see this world where we landed
看一看我们降临的地方
through your eyes,
通过你的眼睛
your beautiful eyes.
你美丽的双眼
You used me like a sock puppet
你像是操纵傀儡一般利用我
to prey on a lost
对一个迷途的少女
teenage girl.
下手
Rosa... wasn't prey.
罗莎 并不是猎物
Tell that to the headstone at the Frontier Valley Cemetery,
对着边境谷公墓的墓碑说去吧
Noah. She couldn't be trusted.
诺亚 她并不可信
Don't blame her.
不要怪她
You faltered.
你动摇了
You were the one who dropped your harmless facade when she
你才是那个在她窥见你的真面目的一角时
caught a glimpse of your truth. She was too smart to love you.
撕毁伪善面目的人 她因为太聪明而无法爱上你
And she died for it.
而她为此失去了生命
Me? I... I believed your lies.
我 我相信了你的谎言
Lucky me.
真是走了运
I didn't want to tell you, I-I thought it would bother you.
我不想告诉你是因为我觉得这会使你困扰
Bother me? He marked you!
困扰我 他标记了你
Max, I feel him now.
马克斯 我现在能感受到他的感受
I feel his fear.
我能感受到他的恐惧
He's afraid to die.
他怕死
My serum is right now killing a living thing
我的血清正在杀死一个会恐惧的
that is capable of fear.
活着的生命
I haven't slept in days.
这几天我都难以入睡
I-I created a makeshift lab. I made more of the antidote.
我创造了一个临时实验室 我制♥作♥了更多的解药
Not because I want him to live.
不是因为我想让他活下去
Because I don't want to be a killer.
而是因为我不想成为凶手
What's happening?
发生什么了
Your body's been deteriorating.
你的身体正在恶化
And your mind is starting to go, too.
你的意识也会开始消散
You don't want to watch me die. I can tell you
你不会想看着我死的 我可以告诉你
where the antidote is. You can bring it to me.
解药在哪里 你可以把它带给我
We can go back to how things were before.
我们可以回到从前
How things were when we were both pretending
回到我们都假装是人类的
to be human? Yes!
日子吗 是的
We were good at it.
我们很擅长
We could do it again.
我们可以再做一次
Pretend this all away.
假装一切都没发生
Hey, hey, are you okay?
嘿 嘿 你还好吗
No.
不
I don't want to do this alone.
我不想独自完成这个
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表