剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, you know. Just a fragment
喔 你知道的 就是来自
of a 70-year-old UFO.
一架有70年历UFO的碎片
Your dad left it for me in the cabin.
你♥爸♥把这些放在船舱了留给我
Some of the symbols in these letters
这些信里的一些符号♥
match the symbols on this glass.
与这片玻璃上的一些符号♥吻合
I wonder if it correlates to a specific mathematical cipher.
我在想它是不是和一些特定的数学加密算法相关联
I'll start with the Fibonacci sequence,
我先从斐波那契数列开始试
and then maybe Shor's algorithm.
也许然后再用秀尔算法
My dad wasn't some type of genius cryptographer.
我爸不是什么译解密♥码♥的天才
He was a small-town man.
他是一个小镇青年
You're right. Um...
你是对的 呃
Well, maybe he used these alien symbols
嗯 也许他用这些外星符号♥
to send you a coded message.
发给你一些加密信息
The, uh, symbols representing the English alphabet.
呃 一些可以代表英文字母的符号♥
It's possible.
这有可能
All right, I need a key word or a phrase to crack this.
好的 我需要一个关系词或者短语来解开这个
It'd probably be something only you two would know,
有可能是只有你们父子两知道的事情
something personal.
一些很个人的东西
Try "Magoo."
试试 马咕
It was my nickname.
这是我的昵称
I wish I knew that in high school.
我希望我高中的时候就知道你的昵称
I don't know, he was sick, man.
我不知道 他那时候病了 兄弟
I mean, we're lucky that any of this makes sense.
我是说 我们很幸运这些能够派上用场
Maybe he just wanted to tell you he loves you.
也许他只是想要告诉你他爱你
In code?
用代码
Get all those people out.
把这些人都弄出去
The elevator has to be empty. No. You need to clear
电梯需要时空载 不 你需要清空
that back stairway. Okay, watch your step.
后面楼梯间的 好了 看着你的道儿
Right this way, ma'am.
对的这边 女士
Keep it moving.
继续往前走
Evans, Cameron, we're gonna need you to go...
埃文斯 卡梅伦 我们需要你们现在离开
Okay, is the suspect still at large?
好吧 嫌犯还在里面吗
Are there victims?
还有受害人在里面吗
We're following protocol, waiting on word
我们在依照章程办事 等待
from the county SWAT team. Evans!
县特警队的指令 埃文斯
Everything is gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Just stay quiet.
保持安静
If he comes back... Oh, God.
如果他返回来 噢 天哪
He needs a real doctor. I've got this.
他需要一个正经的医生 我可以
It just grazed him, okay?
子弹只是擦伤了他 好吗
But there is still an active shooter out there, so...
但是这里还有一个到处游走的枪手在外面 所以
just stay quiet, please.
就保持安静吧 拜托了
Please evacuate this building.
请马上从这栋建筑撤离
Please evacuate this building.
请马建筑上撤离
Wait a second.
等等
Isobel, no. Oh, my God!
伊泽贝尔 不 喔 我的上帝
Isobel, hey, hey. Wait.
伊泽贝尔 嘿 嘿 等一下
Max.
麦克斯
It's Max.
我是麦克斯
Is anyone hurt?
有人受伤了吗
I was freakin' shot, man.
我他妈中枪了 兄弟
Isobel, okay. Okay, we'll get you out of here, all right?
伊泽贝尔 好的 好了 我们会把你从这儿救出去的好吗
Okay.
好的
Stay behind me. Okay.
跟着我 好的
Keep it moving. Keep it moving.
继续往前走 别停下来
Okay, come on. Paramedics are over there. They'll take a look at Noah.
好的 快点 医护人员在那边 他们会为诺亚检查
Text Mom and Dad, let them know we're okay.
发信息给爸妈 告诉他们我们没事
All right? You stay with them, please.
好吗 你和他们呆在一起 拜托了
No. Max! I'll be back.
不 麦克斯 我就回来
Max! Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯
Okay, come on, let's go.
好啦 快点 我们走
Please evacuate this building.
请马上从这栋建筑撤离
This way. Okay?
这边 好吗
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Right this way, to the stairwell.
这边 去楼梯井那边
Have it? Thank you.
有吗 谢谢你
It's fine, okay? It's gonna be fine. Everything's fine.
没关系 好吗 会没事的 一切都很好
Hey, I know you're freaking out about Max.
嘿 我知道你被麦克斯吓坏了
I'm freaking out about Max, too. Baby,
我也被麦克斯吓坏了 宝宝
I am freaking out about you.
我被你吓坏了
Did she get any more of the antidote you need
她给你拿了你需要的解毒剂吗
before the gunshots?
枪击发生前
Do you have any more memories?
你还有更多的记忆吗
No. I don't think I got a big enough dose,
没了 我觉得注射的剂量可能不太够
or maybe it doesn't work like that.
或者不是这样用的
Or maybe she just jabbed my arm with a needle
又或者她用针头暴♥力♥地戳我的手臂
to arbitrarily inflict pain.
造成了这些痛感
Not that I don't deserve it.
不是我不应得
I don't need to be triaged.
我不需要被分类验伤
She seems like a lot.
她看起来经历了不少事情
It's not my blood.
这不是我的血
Is he still in there?
他还在里面吗
Evans isn't responding to his radio, commands
埃文斯没有回应他的无线电 指令
or his sense of logic.
也没有遵循他的逻辑思维
He always has to be the hero.
他永远都想当英雄
Not really.
并不是
This is actually kind of new.
这一次挺出奇的
Is that smoke?
那是烟吗
That's the research wing.
那是研究大楼
Hey, please, don't make me handcuff you.
拜托了 别让我给你戴上手铐
Bad day? Just doesn't matter
今天过得很不顺心吗 不管我
what I do. You know what I mean?
做什么 你知道我什么意思吗
Like, it doesn't matter how good I try to be.
就好像 不管我有多努力
Everybody in this town is just always going to remember me for the bad,
这里的每一个人不管怎样只会记住
no matter what. They're always going to think of me
我不好的一面 他们永远只会
as the bad Ortecho, if I even am an Ortecho.
觉得我是坏人家族中的一员
My mom, she's a liar,
我妈妈 她是一个大骗子
and she's gonna turn me into a liar, too. Shh.
她现在也要把我变成一个大骗子了
Oh, crap.
糟糕
Sorry. Are you not a... hugger?
抱歉 你不喜欢和别人拥抱吗
I just...
我只是
kind of felt like you needed a...
觉得你有点需要
No, I did. I just...
我需要 我只是
I didn't realize it.
没有意识到
You said that you didn't care about my reputation.
你说你不在乎我的名声
I'm not ashamed of you. So then why act
我不因你感到羞耻 那你为什么
like you don't know me?
要装作不认识我的样子呢
I know I've been... acting weird lately.
我知道我最近行为举止有点怪怪的
I wish I could be
我希望我跟你在一起的时候
who I am with you all the time.
我可以做真实的自己
Rosa?
罗莎
Who did this?
谁干的
It was Kate and Jasmine.
是凯特和贾思敏
They're pissed that I stopped partying.
她们因为我停了派对而感到生气
I thought Kate Long was my friend.
我以为凯特·龙把我当朋友
And my mom sucks and Liz is gonna leave,
我妈妈又很糟糕 利兹又要离开了
and I can't handle it, okay?
我一下子接受不了这么多东西
Isobel?
伊泽贝尔
You okay?
你还好吗
Huh? Oh.
什么
Yeah. I'll be fine as soon as Max is safe.
只有马♥克♥思♥安全了我才会放心
Isobel! Iz. Michael!
伊泽贝尔 迈克尔
You guys okay?
你们还好吗
Where's Max?
马克斯在哪
Sheriff's department.
警♥察♥局
I'm armed.
我带有武器
Keep your hands where I can see 'em. I didn't want to do this.
把你的手举到我面前 我不想这样做的
Put that down. Slowly.
把那个东西放下来 慢一点
I don't remember. I was outside
我不记得怎么发生的了 我那时候
with my "Invasion of the Baby Snatchers" poster,
站在外面 拿着 婴儿抢夺者的入侵 的海报
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表