剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
You got off the wait-list? Yeah.
你进入了候选名单 是啊
That's amazing. Yeah. Yeah.
那太棒了 对 是啊
Go, Wolverines!
去吧 狼獾
What cha doing?
你在做什么
You're supposed to be in AP History right now.
你现在应该在上历史课才对
You're blocking my sun.
你挡住我阳光了
You get one more truancy, you'll be banned from the prom.
你再逃一次学 就会被禁止参加毕业舞会了
I don't care about prom.
我不在乎舞会
Okay. Who are you... right now?
好吧 你现在是谁
Well, where are we supposed to get the stuff then?
那么 我们应该在哪里弄这些东西呢
I told you, Kate. I'm not dealing anymore.
我告诉过你 凯特 我再也不做了
No. We need your hookup.
不 我们需要你的联♥系♥
If you ruin prom, Jasmine and I will ruin your life.
如果你破坏舞会 茉莉和我会去破坏你的生活。
Stop going through my stuff!
不要浏览我的东西
Stop lying to me!
不要骗我了
I'm 19!
我已经19岁了
You're under my roof!
你还在我的家里
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你去哪
You said we were gonna make popcorn and...
你说我们要做爆米花
I just, I can't breathe in here anymore, Liz.
我只是 我不能再在这里呼吸了 丽兹
It's like a prison.
这就像一座监狱
Well, Mom will be back soon,
好吧 妈妈很快就会回来
and Dad will relax. She said she'd be here
爸爸要休息 她说她会及时带我去买♥♥礼服
in time to take me prom dress shopping. I don't care
我不在乎
if Mom ever comes back, Liz, and you shouldn't either.
如果妈妈回来了 丽兹 你也不应该
Aren't you tired of trusting her?
难道你不对信任她这件事感到厌烦了吗
Cover for me with the warden.
和监狱长一起困住我
What are you doing? -looking at the stars
你在干什么 看星星
I'm so glad you're here.
很开心你在这里
I had such a crap day.
我今天过得太糟了
Oh.
噢
Me, too.
我也是
But, hey, it's over now.
但是 已经结束了
Look.
看
I found my favorite constellation.
我找到了我最喜欢的星座
It's a man and a serpent.
是一个男人和一条蛇
Maybe the man's killing the serpent.
也许这个男人在杀蛇
Maybe the serpent's killing the man.
也许是蛇在杀死男人
You can't tell where the man ends
你无法判断这个男人的结局
and the snake begins.
和这条蛇的起源
What's it called?
它的名字是什么
Ophiuchus.
蛇夫座
What the hell, Guerin?
怎么了 格林
You can't just steal instruments from the music room.
你不能从音乐室偷乐器
This is mine. I was gonna return it.
这是我的 我只是把它拿回来
And-and... it was out of tune, so...
并且 它已经走音了 所以
you're welcome.
不客气
You really do live in your truck.
你真的住在你的卡车里
All the rumors about you true?
所有关于你的谣言都是真的吗
You're kinda lucky, you know.
你知道吗 你真幸运
Things at my house suck.
我家的事情很糟糕
There's this toolshed out behind my house.
在我家后面有个工具房♥
It's warm and I go there when things get bad.
它很温暖 当事情不好时我会去那里
So...
所以
Uh-oh. Here comes your favorite waitress.
嗯 哦 这是你最喜欢的女服务员
Are you gonna tell her how her milkshakes
你要告诉她她的奶♥子♥
bring you to the yard?
如何吸引进来的吗
Max, hi. Uh, Little Green Man shake
麦克斯 嗨 呃 小绿人和奶油
with whipped cream and two cherries?
和两颗樱桃一起摇晃
You remember my shake order?
你记得我的摇动顺序吗
Yeah, my brain is my superpower.
是的 我的大脑可是超能的
Anything else?
还要别的吗
Yes, uh, three burgers and three orders
是的 呃 三个汉堡和
of fries with flying sauce, to go, please.
三个配碟子的炸薯条 请去吧
Uh, two orders of fries.
呃 两个配碟子的炸薯条
I'm on a prom dress diet.
我要去买♥♥舞会裙子
You know that.
你知道的
You're not going to prom.
你不会去舞会的
Hi, I'm Isobel Evans. Have we met?
嗨 我是伊莎贝尔埃文斯 我们见过吗
You said you didn't care about it.
你说过你不在乎那个
And then you missed history and gym,
然后你挂了历史和体育
and Markham told you you were banned from extracurriculars.
马克姆告诉你 你被禁止参加课外活动
Do you not remember any of this?
你一点都不记得这些了吗
I'll get Markham to change her mind.
我会让马克姆改变主意的
My brain is also my superpower.
我的大脑也是我的超能力
Izzie. Thank God. My shift's over
伊泽 感谢上帝 我20下班结束
in, like, 20, and then we can go.
然后我们就可以去了
Um... go where?
呃 去哪
To see The Last House on the Left.
去看魔屋
Oh.
噢
Wow. Um...
哇
thanks for the invite. That's cool.
感谢邀请 那太酷了
I'm not really on the market
我现在真的不是
for new friends right now.
在超♥市♥买♥♥了些新朋友吗
I'll meet you in the car.
一会儿车上见
I am so sorry. She, uh...
我很抱歉 她 呃
...hates horror movies?
好像讨厌恐怖电影
Hmm?
啊
I, uh... speak Spanish.
我 呃讲西班牙语
I know.
我知道
You look...
你看起来
Wow.
哇哦
Oh.
噢
Um...
呃
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯
You found a different dress?
你找到一件与众不同的裙子
Sometimes a girl's got to wear red, Papi. Chill.
有时一个女孩必须穿红色 可爱 很仙
Esta lindo. You look
爱丝塔
so much like your mother.
你看起来真像你的母亲
I was kind of hoping that she would show up today.
我有点希望她今天出现
It's okay. We'll show her the pictures, hmm?
没关系 我们会给她看照片的
Ooh, one with Rosa, too.
噢 和罗莎也拍一张
Bonitas.
伯尼塔丝
All right, get one... Oh, yeah.
好的 来一张
Let's do a real one. Oh, yeah. Stop. No.
我们拍张真的 噢好 停下 不
Want a serious one? Just a normal one.
想来张严肃的吗 普通的就好了
Hey, normal? Serious. Normal serious?
嘿 正常 认真的 真的正常吗
Yeah. Stop.
是的 停下
You guys are the lamest dates ever.
你们是有史以来最差劲的约会对象
Ugh. Dates just limit your options.
啊 约会只会限制你的选择
Yeah, well, at least Max should've asked someone.
是啊 至少麦克斯应该问问别人
You know Tess likes you.
你知道泰丝喜欢你
No, thank you. She's cute.
不 谢谢 她是很可爱
Hot. Uh, I'm good with you guys.
性感 我和你们相处得很好
Besides, you know, this is all almost over.
而且 你知道的 一切都快结束了
Where the hell you going, Manes?
你要去哪 曼斯
Huh? What are you so afraid of?
嗯 你怕什么
Say it again.
再说一遍
Oh, I don't see what the big deal is, Alex.
我不明白这有什么大不了的 亚历克斯
We just have different tastes.
我们只是品味不同
I like tacos, and, well, you like... hot dogs.
我喜欢玉米卷 而你喜欢热狗
That's not what you said. What did I say?
你不是这么说的 我说了什么
Kyle!
凯尔
You know, I just think
你知道 我只是在想
you're blowing this whole thing out of proportion, Manes.
你把整件事情都搞的不合理了 曼斯
So, what, you don't want Liz to hear
所以 什么 你不想让利兹听到
what you called me? You're gonna be
你叫我什么 你要陪你的朋友们
one guy with your friends, and another with her?
让别人陪伴她吗
You are a coward. You always have been.
你一直都是个胆小鬼
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表