剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
And what's your endgame here?
那么你的最终目的是什么
I want to destroy the thing that you love.
我想毁掉你爱的东西
And I want to make you watch.
而我想让你看着
Like I said, I'm trying to protect you.
就像我说的那样 我是想保护你
The project recently confirmed Michael Guerin's involvement
这个项目目前被证实了迈克尔·格林
in terrorist activity.
与恐怖活动有关
Max thinks you're in your lair,
马♥克♥思♥认为你在你的窝里
mixing up a miracle cure for Isobel.
炮制一个神奇魔药给伊泽贝尔
I am working on it. Okay?
我正在研究这个 好吗
Rosa got all the creative juice n my family.
罗莎把我们家的创造基因都拿去了
The art and dance and poetry genes were used up
艺术和舞蹈还有诗歌♥基因
by the time I came along,
则在我出生的时候被用完了
so when I need to get creative, I turn to wine
所以当我需要变得富有创造力时 我求助于酒
and Jagged Little Pill, channel my inner Rosa.
和小碎药丸 唤醒我内心的罗莎
Did you come up with anything?
你想出什么了吗
Yeah.
是的
You.
你
You're a secret genius.
你是个秘密天才
I could never figure out why you didn't go to school.
我永远也无法弄明白为什么你没去上学
But then I realized, what you want to learn,
然后我明白了 你想学的东西
they don't teach at UNM.
在新墨西哥大学没有教
What do you know, Michael?
你知道什么 迈克尔
What kind of alien science do you have up your sleeve?
你有什么外星科学杀手锏吗
Nothing I can trust you with.
没什么能和你说的
I am trying to help you. Oh.
我正试着帮助你们 噢
Max may not see you, but I do.
马克斯可能看不透你 但是我能
How you manipulated him into being your lab rat,
你是如何操控着他成为你的实验室小白鼠
how you use him and Valenti.
你是如何利用他和瓦伦蒂的
You don't want to save Isobel,
你不想救伊泽贝尔
not after what she did.
在她做了那些事情之后
Hell, I'm not even sure I blame you.
见鬼 我甚至都不确定我怪你
But I can't trust you.
但是我不信任你
I'm gonna go back to the hospital.
我要回医院了
I can't let Max watch her die alone.
我不能让马克斯一个人看着她死去
I can't let him watch her die at all.
我不会让他看着她死去
Everything you know
所有你知道的
about where the three of you came from is in there?
关于你们三个是哪里来的都在里面了吗
You mean that hole doesn't look like the kind of place
你是觉得这个洞看起来不像是那种
you'd hide the secrets of the universe?
你会把全宇宙的秘密藏在里面的地方吗
No, it...
不 这
And that's the point. Got it.
而这就是意义所在 了解了
Think it used to be a fallout shelter.
觉得它以前可能是个放射性尘埃避难所
Is that from the UFO?
这是来自不明飞行物的吗
Unverified,
不能确定
but.. yeah.
但 是的
No. Don't...
不 别
Don't touch that.
别碰那个
What's under there won't save Isobel.
那下面的东西救不了伊泽贝尔
Where did you find all of this?
你是从哪来找到这些的
I... dug some of it up,
我 把挖出来了一些
bought some of it on the Dark Web, stole anything
又在暗网上买♥♥了一些 又从UFO商城
legit from the UFO emporium.
偷了一些很酷的东西
You're trying to rebuild your ship,
你是想重造你的飞船
aren't you?
对吗
Liz.
丽兹
There's something you should know...
在我们开始前
before we do this.
有些事是你得知道
Ten years ago,
十年前
you didn't leave town of your own volition.
你不是自愿离开这个城市的
After Rosa died, Max was a wreck.
罗莎死后 马克斯成了个废物
He couldn't watch you grieve.
他受不了干看着你哀痛
He was gonna break
他差点崩溃
and he was gonna tell you the truth,
他也想告诉你真♥相♥
and we couldn't let him.
是我们阻止了他
So Isobel got inside your head.
所以伊泽贝尔侵入了你的脑海
She convinced you to leave town.
她说服你离开小镇
It's before graduation,
这发生在毕业之前
before Rosa's funeral.
在罗莎的葬礼前
Without Max.
不管马克斯的事
Max was gonna tell me the truth?
马克斯本打算告诉我真♥相♥吗
Yeah.
是的
He was real messed up.
他当时真的是一团糟
Why are you telling me this? 'Cause I'm tired
为什么你要告诉我这个 因为我对所有的谎言
of all the lies, and if I'm gonna let you mess
感到疲惫 而且如果我准备让你
with Isobel's chemistry, I want you
解决伊泽贝尔的问题 我想让你
to do it knowing all the facts.
知道所有事实再动手
Isobel didn't make me leave.
伊泽贝尔没有迫使我离开
I was always gonna go. I had a route mapped out
我原本就准备走了 我从大二开始
since sophomore year. You don't understand.
就规划好了 你不明白
Isobel can't control people, right?
伊泽贝尔无法控制人们 对吗
Just influence them?
只是影响他们
What's that?
那是什么
Max showed you our pods, right?
马克斯给你看了我们的孵化仓 对吗
I extracted this from them a few years back.
几年前我从他们身上提取了这个
It evaporates upon contact with Earth's atmosphere,
它在与地球上的空气接触时会蒸发
which makes it pretty hard to break down the compound.
这使得化合物很难被分解
If-if this liquid kept you in stasis,
如果这个液体使你处于静止状态
not aging for 50 years, then that's exactly what we need.
五十年来未曾老去 那么这就是我们需要的东西
I mean, I have access to the equipment we need
我是说 我可以用我们需要的设备
to figure out its-its regenerative properties.
来弄清楚它的再生特性
Okay, no. Damn it. There's not enough time.
好的 不 该死的 没有足够的时间了
Yes. Yes, there is.
有的 有的 还有时间
You were right.
你是对的
The two of us working together--
我们两个一起合作
we can figure out a way.
我们可以找到解决方法
Come on.
来吧
Oh.
噢
How many times do I have to tell you that reading on the move...
我要告诉你多少次 边走边读书
is a dangerous hobby?
是一个很危险的爱好
Uh, what are you doing here?
呃 你在做什么
Did someone call you? I-Isobel's fine.
有人给你打电♥话♥了吗 伊泽贝尔很好
Oh, I know. It's just...
噢 我知道 只是
well, Grace Glass went through this about two years ago.
好吧 格蕾丝·格拉斯两年前也经历了这个
Skinny margs and anxiety meds. It happens.
难免会瘦很多 还会焦虑
Still, I brought Isobel a robe
但 我给伊泽贝尔带来了
and some magazines.
一件袍子和几本杂♥志♥
That's great, but she's fine.
这很好 但她现在很好
You know? She doesn't need...
你知道吗 她不需要
What?
什么
Of course she doesn't need me.
她当然不需要我
You know what?
你知道吗
Just give her the magazines.
只是把杂♥志♥带给她吧
Wait, Mom, wait.
等等 妈妈 等等
It's just...
只是
you and Isobel, you never let me be a mother.
你和伊泽贝尔 你们从未让我做一个母亲
What are you talking about? Uh...
你在说什么 呃
You and Dad were great parents.
你和爸爸是很好的家长
We were happy.
我们很开心
We never needed anything. Including me.
我们从未需要过什么 包括我
You guys gave us so much.
你们给了我们如此多
Maybe we didn't know how to ask for more.
我们以前只是不知道如何去开口索要更多
Noah's with Isobel right now.
诺亚现在在陪着伊泽贝尔
Okay? But I'm sure she'd love to see you.
好吗 但是我敢肯定她会很乐意看到你
It's ok-- it's fine.
没事 没事的
I'll just come back tomorrow.
我明天就回去
Okay.
好的
Okay. Yeah, no, tomorrow... tomorrow will be great.
好的 是的 不 明天 明天会很好的
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
What's going on? Nobody's given me an update.
发生了什么 没人告诉我怎么回事
She coughed up so much blood.
她咳出了那么多血
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表