剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔 前情提要
Why? I ran out of reasons not to.
为什么 我找不到不这样的理由了
It'll never happen again.
这永远也不会发生了
What are you doing? There's something in my boot.
你在做什么 我的靴子里有些东西
That's Maria's necklace.
那是的玛丽亚的项链
I want to know who you are, Guerin.
我想知道你是谁 盖林
Do you want to know who I am?
你想知道我是谁
Or do you want to know what I am?
还是你想知道我到底是什么东西
These are the letters my dad wrote when he was dying.
这些是我爸爸临死时写下的信
My dad's alien Rosetta stone.
我爸爸的外星人罗塞塔石
It's somewhere in all this crazy.
就在这整个疯狂的事情中的某处
Master Sergeant Manes gave me
马恩斯中士给了我
this file. All 14 of them
这份文件 十四人全都
killed by a mysterious handprint.
被一个神秘的手掌印所杀
We are investigating an alien serial killer.
我们正在调查一个外星人连环杀手
Rosa wasn't the only person murdered.
罗莎不是唯一一个被谋杀的人
I think there's a fourth alien.
我觉得有第四个外星人
My father didn't die of a brain tumor.
我的父亲并不是因为脑瘤而死
I need to talk to my mom.
我需要和我的妈妈谈谈
I don't know why I would have killed her.
我不知道为什么自己会杀她
If you don't know why,
如果你不知道理由
how can you guarantee it won't happen again?
你如何保证这不会再发生呢
I was trying to create a serum
我在尝试创造一种血清
that would mute your powers,
可以消除你们的能力
but instead, it is killing Isobel.
但是 它正试着杀死伊泽贝尔
You can create the antidote.
你可以创造出解药
These pods are our key to keeping Isobel alive,
这些蚕茧是让伊泽贝尔活着的关键
in stasis, while we work.
在我们想办法的时候 让她处于静止状态
Last time we came out of those pods, we lost our memories.
上一次我们从蚕茧中出来的时候 我们丢失了记忆
What if she comes out, she doesn't remember us?
如果她出来后记不得我们了怎么办
My wife is missing.
我的妻子失踪了
Okay.
好的
Hey.
嘿
It's okay. It's okay.
放松 一切都好
All right? Do you remember anything?
好吗 你还记得什么吗
Hey, it's just me, okay? It's just me.
嘿 是我 好吗 只是我
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗
Max.
马克斯
Did you find a cure?
你找到解药了吗
We're about to find out.
我们马上就知道了
Mom is gonna smother you at Thanksgiving.
妈妈会在感恩节上把你闷死的
Just let her, okay?
让她来 好吗
These last few weeks have been hard on her.
过去几周对她而言很难熬
What?
什么
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
He's still president?
他还是总统
I'm not putting you back in a pod, Isobel.
我不会把你放回蚕茧的 伊泽贝尔
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
Okay.
好的
Looks like all normal activity
看起来你的线粒体DNA
has returned to your mitochondrial DNA.
一切活动正常
And the bad news?
那坏消息是
Drugs have side effects.
药物有副作用
I mean, this is bathtub gin, and anything can happen.
我的意思是 这可是浴缸杜松子酒 一切皆有可能
Kyle is going to examine you when he can,
凯尔来的时候会检查一下你
but everything seems stable.
但看起来一切都很稳定
She's an alien again.
她又是个外星人了
I'll give you two some time.
我会给你们两一点时间
Thank you...
谢谢你
Liz.
利兹
Thank you for everything.
所有的一切 谢谢你
"Thank you, Liz.
谢谢你 利兹
"For everything.
一切都是
"For your gentle caress,
谢谢你温柔的呵护
"for drowning me
谢谢你用你眼底的
"in the sweet chocolate depth of your eyes,
如巧克力般的甜美淹没我
for your lingering scent of desert rose."
谢谢你大漠玫瑰般令人流连忘返的香气
Whoa, what?
哇 什么
Come on.
得了吧
I forgot what it's like to see you happy.
我都不记得你开心的样子了
Hey.
嘿
Hey. You-you don't have to leave.
嘿 你不用离开
I do.
我需要离开
I've forgiven you,
我原谅你了
but Isobel is still the girl who killed my sister,
但是伊泽贝尔仍是那个杀害我妹妹的女孩
and I just gave her her powers back.
而我刚把她的能量还给她了
And I keep thinking...
而我一直在想这件事
It's hard for me.
对我来说很困难
Anyway,
总而言之
things are pretty crazy at the hospital.
医院里的事情相当的疯狂
The grant just got announced
对干细胞研究的资助
for the stem cell study,
刚刚下发
and there have been some threats.
而也有一些威胁
I heard about the protests.
我听说了抗♥议♥的事情
Pushing boundaries makes small minds very angry.
打破边界让思维狭隘的人十分生气
But now that I finished the antidote,
但是如今我完成了解药的事
I have to get back to focusing on humans.
我得继续回去关注人类了
You, on the other hand...
而话说回来 你呢
When are you gonna tell Isobel about the fourth alien?
你打算什么时候告诉伊泽贝尔第四个外星人的事
I don't know.
我不知道
Figured I'd give her a day to get her life back.
想着我得给她一天时间放松一下恢复以前的生活
In the meantime,
同时
I got to do my job and try and catch the bastard.
我得去做我的工作 试着抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Be safe, Max.
保重 马克斯
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Kyle told her. She knows everything.
凯尔告诉她了 她什么都知道
Oh, she's the one who discovered the serial killer
噢 她就是那个发现连环杀手
and the cover-up.
及其掩饰的人
Okay.
好的
You go do your job.
你去做你的工作吧
I'm gonna go do mine.
我也要去完成我的了
Keep me posted.
保持联♥系♥
Okay.
好的
Off duty? Yeah, well, um,
不值班吗 是的 好吧 呃
hunting an alien murderer
抓捕一个外星人杀手
isn't exactly official police business.
并不完全是正经的警♥察♥事务
You okay?
你还好吗
I can erase your mind if you regret what you know now.
如果你后悔了解你所知道的事情 我可以抹除你的记忆
What? You can do that?
什么 你可以做到这个嘛
No, but that would be pretty cool.
不 但那会很酷的
Look, ask whatever you want.
听着 你可以问任何你想知道的事情
So, the three of you were found together,
所以 你们三个是被一起找到的
but why were Max and Isobel adopted separately?
但为什么马克斯和伊泽贝尔是被分开领养的
I just told you I survived a UFO crash.
我告诉过你我从UFO坠机里活了下来
I gestated in a pod for half a century, and I hatched.
我在一个蚕茧里被孕育了半个世纪 然后我破茧而出
And you want to know about my family problems?
而你想知道的却是我的家庭问题吗
Look, I've known about alien stuff for months.
听着 自从我知道外星人之类的东西起已经有几个月了
I want to know about you.
我想了解你
The Evanses came into the group home one day
埃文斯一家有天来到领养中心
to adopt one kid, and they adopted two.
来领养一个孩子 结果他们收养了两个
They're good people.
他们是好人
Maybe I just smelled like trouble.
没准我只是散发着麻烦的感觉
Where'd you go after that? The system.
你之后去了哪里 领养系统
First, uh, it was a couple of angry meth heads in Albuquerque,
首先 呃 是阿尔伯克基的几个愤怒的冰♥毒♥毒贩头子
and then a violent drunk in, uh, in Santa Fe.
然后是圣菲的一个暴♥力♥酒鬼
I was 11 when I got sent back to Roswell.
我在11岁的时候被送回罗斯威尔
Fundamentalist religious freaks.
信奉正统派基♥督♥教的宗教狂
After that, I'd take
在那之后 我随时可以接受
an angry addict any day.
一个愤怒的瘾君子
But it did bring me back to Max and Isobel.
但这却让我找到了马克斯和伊泽贝尔
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表