剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
I feel like, uh, bodies are a road map to our lives, you know?
我觉得 身体是我们生活的路线图 你知道吗
Battle wounds.
战斗的伤口
Tattoos are like the scars we choose.
纹身就像我们选择的伤疤
Like, this one is for my sister.
这个是给我妹妹的
She has the other half.
她有另一半
Two birds,
两只鸟
finally uncaged.
最终飞出笼子
Huh. I didn't know you had a sister.
嗯 我不知道你有个妹妹
Charlie.
查理
In some ways, she was my partner before you.
在某些方面 她在你之前是我的伴侣
But, uh,
但是
she broke some rules.
她违反了一些规定
Blew a whistle because
我打了小报告 因为
she thought it was the right thing to do,
她认为这样做是对的
and when it came time to protect her, I didn't.
到了保护她的时候 我没有
She's locked up now,
她现在被关起来了
because of me.
因为我
So this tattoo means something different now.
所以这个纹身现在有了不同的含义
All right. Your turn.
好吧 轮到你了
Oh, none of mine are that deep.
我的都没那么深
The symbol on your shoulder?
你肩上的标志
It doesn't mean anything.
没有任何意义
Actually, it's just, uh,
事实上 只是 呃
something I used to doodle when I was a kid.
只是我小时候经常涂鸦的东西
In the margins of notebooks, or on my sneakers, whatever.
在笔记本的空白处 或者在我的运动鞋上 随便什么地方
Okay, I just told you about the most important person
我刚跟你说了我生命中最重要的人
in my life, and you're telling me that's a doodle.
你告诉我那是涂鸦
Yeah. I mean, I wish I had a better story.
是的 我是说 我希望我有个更好的故事
But, I got trashed on my 21st and decided to get a tattoo.
但是 我21岁的时候被搞得一团糟 我决定去纹身
Okay. Well,
好吧
I asked Wyatt Long to write down his confession,
我让怀亚特·朗写下他的供词
and...
而且
he drew that.
他签下了
Want to amend your answer, Evans?
我想修改一下你的答案 埃文斯
You can finish my beer.
你可以喝完我的啤酒
Evans.
埃文斯
Max.
马克斯
She will tear up the whole town
她会把整个镇子都毁了
until she finds Harry.
直到她找到哈利
What's got you out here all alone?
你怎么一个人在这儿
I've been thinking about what you said,
我一直在想你说的话
about breaking free from Isobel Evans.
关于摆脱伊泽贝尔·埃文斯
Everything changed when Isobel told Rosa her secret, Liz.
伊泽贝尔告诉罗莎她的秘密后一切都变了
She was so scared.
她很害怕
Did she ever say anything about aliens?
她说过外星人吗
Rosa knew what I knew.
罗莎知道我所知道的
And the truth was terrifying.
真♥相♥是可怕的
The aliens had aligned their ships.
外星人把他们的飞船排成了一条直线
One in New York.
在纽约
D.C., Tokyo.
华盛顿 东京
What-- no. Wait, in-in 2008?
什么 等等 2008吗
Was Will Smith there?
威尔·史密斯在吗
wouldn't have been able to destroy the alien scum
如果没有这些国家的宝藏
without that national treasure.
就不可能消灭这些外星人♥渣♥
Independence Day.
美国独♥立♥纪念日
Oh.
噢
I have to go to the lab. I, uh,
我得去实验室 我
I have an experiment in progress and I got to
我有一个正在进行的实验
check and see... Yeah, yeah, go ahead.
得去检查看看 好 好 去吧
But I will be back in 30 minutes.
但我30分钟后回来
Could you, um...
你能
could you meet us at Sunset Mesa Assisted Living?
你能在日落赡养院见我们吗
It's time.
是时候了
Howdy.
你好
Securi...
保安
Are you going after Liz to threaten me?
你要像丽兹一样威胁我吗
You have no idea the lengths
你根本不知道这条路的长度
I will go to to bring you to justice,
但我会让你得到制裁
no matter what fiery hell that might be.
不管这是否会是一个烈焰地狱
Max!
马克斯
You're threatening a guy in traction?
你在威胁一个做牵引治疗的家伙吗
Are you defending Long right now?
你是在为朗说话吗
Wyatt Long is a sack of garbage.
怀特亚·朗就是个垃圾人
This isn't about him.
这不是关于他的
I am questioning your character.
我是在质疑你的品格
As a cop, as a man,
作为一个警♥察♥ 一个男人
as a human be...
一个人类
What do you stand for?
你是站在什么立场
You were just talking about justice, but you're a hypocrite.
你总是在说正义 但你实际就是个伪善的人
You want Wyatt to suffer, but you let
你想要怀亚特受折磨 但是你却
Rosa's killer walk around planning brunches for ten years?
让杀死罗莎的人安心生活整整十年
Are some murders just more murder-y than others to you?
难道你觉得有的杀人犯比别的杀人犯杀气更重吗
Wyatt came after you for a reason.
怀亚特来找你是有原因的
I am trying to keep you safe.
我只是想保证你的安全
You failed.
但你失败了
These are the samples you collected from me.
这是你从我身上抽的样本吗
What are you doing here, Liz?
你在这儿干什么呢 丽兹
Trying to create a weapon.
尝试制♥造♥一个武器
How do you protect yourself from a mind reader?
怎么在一个会读心术的人面前保护自己呢
You weaken her,
你只能削弱她的力量
until she can't use her powers.
直到她没有力量可以使用
Until she can't hurt people.
直到她力量薄弱到无法伤害任何人
You were gonna poison her?
你要给她下毒吗
I was trying to create a serum
我在尝试创造一种血清
that would mute your powers,
这种血清可以减弱你们的力量
that would do the opposite of acetone.
这应该和丙酮有着相反的作用
Acetone kills our pain.
丙酮可以止痛
You were trying to hurt us. No.
你是在给我们制♥造♥痛苦 不
Look, I know you want to punish Isobel... Yes, I want her to suffer
听着我知道你想要惩罚伊泽贝尔 是的我想要她
for the life that she stole from Rosa.
因为杀死罗莎而受尽折磨
But there is another reason that we put bad people away.
但是把坏人除掉也是有其他原因的
To protect the innocent.
为了保护更多无辜的人
Isobel is having blackouts.
伊泽贝尔现在时不时会晕厥
A-Are we just supposed to sit down and wait
我们难道要坐在这儿等
for the next murder spree?
下一个谋杀案吗
She's dangerous, Max.
她真的非常危险 马克斯
Something has to be done.
我们需要做点什么
Here to pour salt in a wound?
你是来火上浇油的吗
I shouldn't have thrown Alex in your face like that.
我不应该就那样把亚历山大扔到你面前
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just him, you know?
你知道吗 就是他
Screws me up.
彻底把我搅得一团糟
None of that matters to me.
这些我都不在乎
I'm here to talk about Isobel.
我来这儿是想跟你谈谈伊泽贝尔
Look, we never talked about that night,
听着我们从来没讨论过那晚发生的事情
why she did what she did.
她为什么做了那些事情
We don't know what we're protecting her from.
我们甚至不知道我们是为了什么原因去保护她
And it could be happening again.
而且那些噩梦般的事情可能会再次发生
Eh, it's not happening again.
呃 不会再发生了
You don't know that.
你不知道
We don't know anything.
我们什么都不知道
I think we should leave,
我觉得我们应该离开
find someplace to start over.
找一个地方重新开始
How does taking her away from her life,
怎么帮助她逃离她自己的生活呢
from her husband, help her?
帮助她离开她丈夫是帮助她吗
We don't get to have lives anymore, okay?
我们已经不再拥有什么生活了好吗
We don't get to be with the people we want to be with.
我们也不可能和我们想要亲近的人呆在一起了
The three of us, we only have each other.
我们仨只有相互彼此了
Mm.
嗯
A few hours ago, you said
几个小时前你说过
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表