剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
《罗斯威尔》剧情回顾
No.
不
20 years of keeping this secret
我们保守这个秘密20年了
and now you up and resurrect someone?
而你现在为了救人暴露自己
So if you can heal with electricity,
如果你能用电来自愈
can you also harm?
那你是不是也会被电所伤
He's letting Liz experiment on him.
他让丽兹在他身上做实验
If a bio-medical engineer knows how Max is put together,
如果一个生物医学工程师知道麦克斯的身体构造
she's gonna know how to dismantle him.
那么她自然知道如何毁了他
We have to get her far away from our brother.
我们必须让她离我们的弟弟远一点
You gonna mind-warp Liz?
你要给丽兹下蛊吗
It's time for you to leave Roswell.
你是时候离开罗斯威尔了
I can't leave. Why not?
我不能离开他 为什么
Max.
麦克斯
Rosa used to hide things all the time.
罗萨一直在撒谎
You think she was seeing someone?
你觉得她有跟谁约会吗
I saw her sneak out the window.
我看见她偷偷摸摸从窗户出去了
I figured there must be a boy.
我猜她一定是去见一个男生
Max.
麦克斯
I'm sorry, we're closed.
不好意思 我们下班了
Could you come back? I need to talk to you.
你能回来吗 我要跟你聊聊
I know that my sister was murdered by an alien
我知道我妹妹是被外星人害死了
So was it you?
是不是你
Do you really think I am capable
你真的觉得我能杀得了
of killing Rosa?
罗莎吗
I have loved you my entire life.
一直以来我都那么爱你
Michael, when you get this, get over here.
迈克尔 你听到留言之后赶紧过来
You should be happier.
你应该更开心点
I am happy, Rosa. I just...
罗莎我很开心 我只是
What are you gonna do tonight?
你今晚干嘛
Well, Usher's hosting SNL.
额 守着电视等周六夜现场
And then I'm probably gonna try to score some crack.
然后我有可能会磕点药
And...
然后
I'm just kidding.
我在逗你玩啦
Look, I promise I'm doing a lot better, okay?
听着 我保证我好很多了 好吗
There's no need to babysit me.
你不用一天到晚看着我
Not too much.
别化太浓
Don't worry, in that dress, you'll look every bit
别担心 你穿上这条裙子简直
like a virgin on prom night.
就像舞会之夜的处子
Did Dad pick it out?
是老爸给你挑的吗
Yeah.
是的
And I'm not.
我已经不是处♥女♥了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Did you sleep with Kyle while I was drying out?
你是趁我去戒毒的时候跟凯尔睡了吗
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白啊
I'm delighted.
我好开心啊
I don't know about Kyle.
我不了解凯尔
You don't know about your high school boyfriend?
你不了解你高中男友吗
Ay, dios mío. Estás arruinada.
哦 天呐 你被他搞定了
He says he loves me and he's nice to me,
他说他爱我 而且他对我很好
but he's kind of a jerk to other people, and...
但是他子啊其他人面前就像个混♥蛋♥一样 并且
Listen, listen. Don't worry about Kyle, okay?
听着 听着 不用担心凯尔好吗
And definitely don't worry about love.
还有绝对不要担心你们的爱
People are the worst drug. They hook you, and then,
人是最糟糕的毒药 他们让你上钩 然后
they make you believe that they care and they leave,
他们让你相信他们在乎你 然后又离开你
or they fail you, or they hurt you on purpose.
或者让你失望 或者故意伤害你
Did you and Frederico have a fight?
你是不是跟弗雷德里科吵架了
No. Frederico is old news, but just listen to me, okay?
没有 弗雷德里科已经成为过去了 但是你只要听我的就行 好吗
There's a reason that God put a cage around your heart.
上帝锁住你的心是有原因的
People don't need other people.
人是不需要别人的
We need armor.
我们需要盔甲
Rosa. Seriously.
罗莎 你讲实话
Who hurt you?
谁伤害了你
It doesn't matter.
不重要
Take off that dress.
把这条裙子脱了吧
What?
什么
Armor.
盔甲
You going on the run, Deputy?
要出远门吗 警官
Gonna bring these supplies into town.
带点补给回来
It's just water, food.
水啊 食物啊
Yeah, we assume you're the reason
我们猜就是因为你
every transformer in town's blown.
镇上的变压器都坏了
Did you rage out again?
你是不是又生气了
Yeah.
对
But it's gone now.
但是现在没事了
I've been raging out for days and I...
这几天我一直心情不好
and I caused all this destruction and I feel better.
这些都是我弄坏的 我现在好多了
So you're, uh, donating Catcher in the Rye
所以你把这本麦田的守望者捐出去
to assuage your guilt?
是想减轻你的罪恶感吗
TVs are down, figured the hospital
电视看不了了 我想在医院
could use a few books. Yeah, well,
看看书还是可以的 是啊
when you resurrected Liz
当你救了丽兹
or healed her or whatever,
或者治愈了她
you must have absorbed some kind of destructive energy.
你一定吸收了某种破坏性的能量
Now that you released it...
现在你都释放出来了
...you're better.
所以你感觉好点了
So, what happened?
所以 发生什么了
To piss you off again? She didn't like your mixtape?
是什么又让你那么生气 她不喜欢你的混音专辑吗
Wait, you guys... You guys didn't get my voice mail?
等等 你们俩没收到我的语♥音♥留言吗
Cell service is down.
电♥话♥服务没用了
Liz confronted me last night.
丽兹昨晚跟我对质
I don't know how she found out, but she knows.
我不知道她是怎么知道的 但是她知道了
She knows that Rosa was killed by an alien.
她知道罗莎是被外星人杀害的
Damn it.
该死
Okay.
好吧
All right. So what's the plan?
好吧 现在有何计划
Look, this blackout is my fault, okay?
听着 停电都是我的错
So let me drop these off and then I will find Liz
我先把这些送过去 然后我会找到丽兹
and I'll confess.
我会跟她坦白
Look, she already thinks I did it.
听着 她已经怀疑是我做的了
And if she keeps digging,
如果她继续查下去
eventually she's gonna learn everything.
最后她会知道所有的事情
I am out of options here.
我没有其他办法了
Well, I'm not.
我有办法
I can use my abilities to influence her to go.
我可以用我的超能力让她离开
This blackout
这次停电
is pure alien phenomena.
纯粹就是外星现象
Government will tout it as "faulty equipment."
政♥府♥会把这个归咎为设备故障
Or a lightning storm.
或者雷暴所致
But it's another sign that they are amongst us.
但是这表明他们就在我们中间
Working to undermine the very fabric of our society.
致力于破坏我们的社会结构
My alien wave detector bracelet
我的外星探测器手镯
is your only means to stay safe.
是唯一能保证你们安然无恙的办法
Only $45.
仅售45美元
One day only.
仅限今天一天
Thanks for coming all the way over here, Frederico.
谢谢你这么老远过来 弗雷德里科
Um, hey, what is, um... What's this about?
额 嗨 到底是什么事啊
You want some free ice cream? 'Cause of the blackout.
免费的冰激凌要不要再来点 因为没电了
The freezers are down so we're getting rid of it.
冰箱都没用了 我们要尽快把冰激凌处理掉
You said you had something of mine.
你说你知道我的一些事
Okay, great; skip the niceties.
好吧 我们跳过这些细节
I found this.
我发现了这个
In in one of Rosa's hiding spots.
在罗莎经常藏东西的某个地方找到的
Wow.
哇
I know this question might be strange.
我知道这样问你可能会很奇怪
but did you and Rosa get back together before she died?
但是我想问在罗莎死之前你们有没有和好
No, she was trying to avoid all of our old crowds.
没有 她一直躲着我们以前经常去的地方
And her old, um, habits.
还要试着改掉她的一些旧习惯
I'm sorry--
对不起
I don't like thinking about that time.
我不太喜欢想起过去的事
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表