剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
we weren't family.
我们是一家人
What changed?
有什么改变了吗
The stakes.
风险
Liz is working on some kind
丽兹现在正在研究一种
of alien poison.
外星人毒药
And if we don't find a solution,
如果我们找不到解决方法
she's gonna use it.
她就会使用那种毒药
She doesn't feel safe with Isobel in town.
伊泽贝尔待在城里让她觉得很不安全
Well...
好吧
...she's not wrong.
她没有错
I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
我觉得我不会感到惊讶
You guys have been making decisions
你们一直在帮我做决定
for me for the last decade.
在这过去的十年里
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
Today, I finally had some time to actually think for myself.
今天我终于有一点时间来考虑我自己的事情了
And, uh...
还有呃
I mean, Liz is right.
我的意思是丽兹没错
As long as I'm blacking out,
只要我一直晕厥
I am dangerous.
我就很危险
I can't run from that.
我不能逃避这个现实
It's just gonna follow us.
它会一直跟随着我们
It's not gonna stop.
而且不会停止
I'm not going to allow myself
我不会允许我自己
to hurt someone again.
再去伤害任何人
I have to be stopped.
我需要被制止
I can't let you inject yourself with that serum.
我不能让你给自己注射那种血清
We don't know how it works... Max,
我们不知道那东西有什么后果 麦克斯
please.
拜托了
Here's what I need.
这是我需要的
From now on,
从现在开始
I make the decisions about my own life.
我为我自己的人生做决定
Okay?
好吗
'Cause as it turns out,
因为到目前为止看起来
you two suck at it.
你们做的决定真的糟透了
I mean...
我想
I'll make it fashion.
我会让它看起来很时髦的
I talked to Kyle.
我和凯尔聊过了
He owes me.
他欠我一人情
Um, they can keep you here
嗯 他们能把你留在这里
on a temporary psych hold for a little while.
做一个暂时的精神治疗
But you'll be marked as a danger to yourself
但是你也可能对你自己
and others.
还有别人造成危险
And I'll be locked in, right?
所以我会被关在这儿对吗
I won't be able to escape in case I go all...
我没法逃出去 免得我变成
Dark Willow?
黑寡妇
You're doing the right thing.
你做的事情是对的
Now you just need to trust yourself
现在你只需要相信你自己
and the people who love you.
相信爱你的人
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Sorry, we're closed.
对不起我们打烊了
I really need you to be open.
我真的需要现在喝一杯
Yeah, well, we're closed.
不好意思我们打烊了
One drink. No talking.
一杯酒 不说话
Thank you.
谢谢你
I... Seriously, Guerin.
我 认真的吗格林
Mm-mm.
不行
Hey.
嘿
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢医生
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你打给我
Is it, uh...
有什么 呃
is it booze?
喝醉了吗
We don't know.
我们不知道
But she's getting help.
但是她正在得到帮助
That's what matters.
这才是最重要的
I left her when she needed me.
我在她需要我的时候离开她了
What kind of husband am I?
我究竟是个什么样的丈夫啊
Same kind of brother I am, I guess.
我觉得是和我这个兄弟一样的人
I don't care what you think I deserve, Max.
我不在乎你觉得我应该是什么下场 马克斯
I am not giving up on my wife.
我不会放弃我妻子的
We locked her up.
我们把她关起来了
Kyle pulled some strings, and...
凯尔装了一些安全网
she's not going anywhere for a while.
她暂时去不了任何地方
So maybe hold off on testing your poison on her. Please.
所以你可以暂时别给她注射什么血清了好吗 拜托了
I'm getting rid of the serum.
我会把这些血清处理掉
Why?
为什么
I became a scientist to help people,
我成为一名科学家是帮助人类的
to build something and to keep people
创造一些东西去保护他们
from slipping away before their time.
在他们渐渐衰老之前
What you did to Rosa made me forget that.
你对罗莎做的事情让我忘记了自己的初衷
This isn't how I want my mind to work,
这不是我从内心真正想要的
all rage and vengeance.
所有的这些怒气和复仇
I don't want to use my knowledge
我不想用我的知识
to create something that is harmful.
去创造一些会给人们带来伤害的东西
Even if it's harmful to Isobel.
甚至是会给伊泽贝尔带来伤害的东西
You're making a mistake.
你做了一个错误的决定
What?
什么
You should keep working on the serum.
你应该继续研究这个血清
Maybe you can figure out a way to end all this,
也许你能找到一个方法结束这一切
make us normal.
让我们回归正常
You were right earlier.
早先你是对的
Isobel's dangerous.
伊泽贝尔很危险
We all are.
我们都很危险
My sense of fairness and justice
我的公平公正观念
does not apply to my family.
并没有用在我自己的家庭上
I thought I was more principled than that,
我之前觉得我的原则是没有错的
but the three of us
但是我们仨
are all alone together.
是一个整体
And I can't give up on them, ever.
我没办法放弃他们 永远不会
But if something happens
如果发生了什么意外
and I can't protect you and Isobel at the same time,
我没办法同时保护你和伊泽贝尔
you should have a way to protect yourself.
你需要有方法保护你自己
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表