剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
LIZ: It's been a long time. MAX: Ten years.
好久不见 是啊 十年了
I used to think about what I would say
我常常想我应该说些什么
if you ever came back to Roswell.
如果你回到了罗斯威尔
Down. No. No.
趴下 不 不
20 years I've been keeping this secret,
20年来我一直保守着这个秘密
and now you up and resurrect someone?
但你现在居然用它来救了个人
You can't ever be with her.
你绝对不能和她在一起
There are too many secrets.
有太多事
Things she can't ever know.
她绝不能知道
Whoa. Liz, what happened? Nothing.
喔 丽兹 这是怎么了 没什么
Our families have long been in the business
我们家族长♥期♥以来一直致力于
of keeping people safe.
保障人们的安全
And if you saw a handprint,
如果你看到了手印
that means the violence isn't over.
这意味着暴♥力♥还没有结束
I need answers.
给我个说法
The handprint is a psychic bond.
手印是一种心灵契约
Right now what you're feeling
现在你感受到的
is an echo of what I feel for you.
是我对你的感受的一种回声
You're telling me you're an alien?
你在说你是个外星人吗
What did you do?
你干了些什么
Everything I've ever done has been to protect
我做的一切都是为了保护
Isobel and you. Stop it, Max. Both of you.
伊泽贝尔和你 好了 马克斯 你俩都别吵了
Everything you've ever done has been to protect yourself.
你所做的一切只是在保护你自己
Every story varies depending on who's telling it,
一千个读者有一千个哈姆雷特
and my sister's story died with her a decade ago.
而我姐姐的故事和她一起在十年前深埋地下了
I would give anything to be able to ask her
我愿用我的一切来问问她
why she made the choices that she did.
当初为什么做了这个选择
To understand her.
去理解她
But like so many who died before their time,
但 和那些英年早逝的人一样
Rosa took her truth with her.
罗莎带着真♥相♥永远的离开了
And I'm left here...
而我还留在原地
endlessly searching for it.
无休止地寻找着那个真♥相♥
Liz.
丽兹
Max.
马克斯
Uh, this place closes at sunset.
呃 这个地方在日落时就关闭了
I jumped the gate.
我翻门进来的
It's after midnight,
现在已经过了零点
so it's officially the ten-year anniversary of Rosa's accident.
所以严格意义来说今天是罗莎事故发生十周年
So, uh...
所以 呃
you gonna arrest me, Officer?
你要逮捕我吗 长官
No. Too much paperwork.
不了 得签太多文件
It'll be our secret.
这将是咱们的秘密
Another one.
又一个秘密
Can I drive you home?
我送你回家吧
Weirdly appropriate,
真有缘呐
getting driven home by a cop tonight of all nights.
就在今晚被一位警♥察♥带回家
Rosa would be proud. Happy to oblige.
罗莎会为我骄傲的 乐意效劳
Have you been avoiding me these last few days?
你最近在刻意躲着我吗
I thought maybe you were freaked out.
我想你是不是被吓坏了
I wasn't avoiding you.
我没有躲你
It's just I never really planned
我只是没有计划
on staying in Roswell long.
在罗斯威尔久留
I was just passing through.
我只是路过这里
So, you're leaving.
所以 你要走吗
I'm a scientist, Max. It's what I do.
我是个科学家 马克斯 这是我的工作
I got a grant for my vascular regeneration study.
我获得了血管再生研究的资助
In San Diego.
在圣地亚哥
Right.
也是
You're gonna change the world.
你会改变这个世界的
I always knew you would.
我一直都知道
I don't know why that was so hard to tell you.
我不知道为什么对你那么难以开口
Maybe the same reason it was so hard to hear it.
也许和我难以接受是同样的原因
Well, good night, Liz.
好吧 晚安了 丽兹
Hey.
嘿
I still want to kiss you.
我还想吻你
I-I just... I got to get through this one
我只是 我必须度过
really crappy day,
这糟糕的一天
but afterward, at sunrise.
但在这之后 日出时分
Meet me at the old turquoise mines?
在旧的绿松石矿山见我吧
I can't, Liz, I told you. Look.
我不能 丽兹 我告诉过你 听着
The handprint's fading fast.
这个手印在迅速消褪
It'll be gone by then.
那时这一切都会结束
You'll know that my feelings are real,
你会知道我的感受都是真切的
not just some sci-fi side effect.
而不是什么科幻的副作用
It's been ten years, Liz.
已经过去十年了 丽兹
You don't know me like you think you do.
你不像你认为的那样了解我
Max Evans, right?
马克斯.埃文斯 是吧
Sort of bowlegged, way into Tolstoy.
有点罗圈腿 住在托尔斯泰
Really nice handwriting, for a guy.
写一手好字
It's just a kiss, Max.
只是一个吻而已 马克斯
You don't have to come, but I hope you do,
你不是必须来 但我希望你来
and I think you will.
而且我想你一定会来的
That's Hector Valenti, your ancestor.
这是赫克托.瓦伦蒂 你的祖先
Taken the night of the 1947 UFO crash.
在1947年UFO撞击事件的夜晚找到的
It was the incident of aggression
侵略事件
that was the catalyst for Project Shepherd.
是牧羊人项目的催化剂
Now, you said you saw a handprint last week, Kyle.
你说你上周看到了手印 凯尔
Take a good look at that. That is your legacy.
仔细点观察 这是对你的遗赠
This project is your legacy.
这个项目是对你的遗赠
You gonna reject it?
你难道要拒绝吗
If your father knew you were doing that--
如果你父亲知道你在干什么
My father taught me principles.
我父亲教了我原则
The Valenti code.
瓦伦蒂代码
If that code includes breaking patient confidentiality
如果该代码包括打破患者的保密
to... hunt aliens,
去追杀外星人
Dad failed to mention it.
父亲没提到它
Confidentiality doesn't apply to a dead body.
保密不适用于死者
My patient is alive,
我的患者还活着
Master Sergeant.
军士长
It's late.
太晚了
Thanks for the family history lesson, but I'm gonna pass...
感谢你给我上的家庭历史课 但我不会管这些
on all this.
所有这一切
The existence of Project Shepherd
牧羊人项目的存在
is classified, Kyle; if you breathe a word,
是机密的 凯尔 如果你有所泄露
you become a red-level threat to Homeland Security.
你将成为国♥家♥安♥全♥的首要威胁
And my freedoms are no longer protected
而且我的自♥由♥将不再受
under American law.
美国法律的保护
I get it.
我知道
Ooh.
哦
Brooding level "teenage girl on a family vacation."
沉思着“十几岁的女孩在家庭度假”吗
No.
不
On a road trip with her grandparents.
在与她的祖父母的公路旅行
This is serious.
这很严重
Yeah, well, Britney's mom said
是啊 布兰妮的妈妈说
I could go to the beach, so...
我能去沙滩 所以
Did you get the traffic cam footage
你找到陨落餐厅射击事件的
from the Crashdown shooting yet? Yup.
交通监控录像了吗 是的
But Valenti said the shooter was apprehended.
但瓦伦蒂说嫌疑犯被逮捕了
Gerardo Guerrara. A witness saw him
是赫拉尔.格瓦拉 有个目击者看到
loitering nearby that night.
他那天晚上在附近游荡
He went into county a few hours ago.
几个小时前他进了县城
Let me see that footage.
让我看看那个录像
All the vandalism at the diner has been racially motivated.
所有在餐馆的破坏行为都是出于种族动机
It's slurs. There's bricks through the windows
这是诽谤 从窗户扔进来的砖块上写着
that say "go back to your own country."
滚回你自己的国家
I know Guerrara. He wouldn't do that.
我知道格瓦拉 他不会这么做的
Ever since the mayor started pushing his anti-immigrant agenda,
自从市长开始推动他的反移♥民♥议程以来
there've been a lot of convenient witnesses showing up.
出现了很多方便的证人
Wait, zoom in.
等等 放大
I recognize those naked cowgirl mud flaps.
我认得这些赤♥裸♥女牛仔的挡泥板
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表