剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104号♥房♥间
第四季第十二集
世世代代牺牲自我
Generations upon generations have sacrificed...
好让之后的世世代代...兴荣繁盛
so that generations upon generations may... prosper.
晚上好 基尔
Good evening, Keir.
晚上好 艾格妮丝
Good evening, Agnes.
你对今天
How are your nerves in regards
8点的世代仪式感觉如何
to the Generations Ceremony at 0800?
我很好 艾格妮丝
I'm fine, Agnes.
那就太好了
That's good to hear.
你还没选择你的世代餐
You still haven't selected your Celebration meal.
有什么意义吗
What's the point of that?
基尔 你知道世代餐是传统
Keir, you know the Celebration meal is a tradition.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
有什么问题吗 基尔
Is something wrong, Keir?
没有 艾格妮丝
No... Agnes.
那就太好了
That's good to hear.
艾格妮丝 为什么是这种房♥间
Agnes, why... this type of room?
恐怕我无法回答这个问题 基尔
I'm afraid I'm unable to answer that, Keir.
他们测试了其他房♥间吗
Did they test other rooms?
测试了
They did.
我不明白你为什么一定要
I don't understand why you insist on reading
不停阅读同一本书
the same book over and over again.
我可以给你一个平板
I could provide you with a tablet
能让你阅读
that would give you access
上千本小说和非小说类读物
to thousands of fiction and nonfiction books.
我喜欢这本
I like this one.
基尔 有人要见你
Keir, you have a visitor.
糟了 我得去查房♥了
Oh shoot. I need to make my rounds.
我几小时下班后再回来
I'll be back in a few hours after my shift.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
你想看个超酷的东西吗
You want to see something cool?
别说出去
Don't tell.
看这个
Check this out.
-这个能干什么 -等着
- What's it do? - Just wait.
所以这个 这些房♥间
So this, these rooms,
都是为你和其他孩子准备的
they were all for you and the other children.
这个任务比我们任何人都重要
The mission is bigger than any of us.
比你我都更重要
It's more important than you or me
或凉子和她家人 但一切都是值得的
or Ryoko and her family, but it's gonna be worth it.
现在还看不出 但以后会的
It's hard to see now, but it will be.
当你长大后 也会由你决定
And when you grow up, it's going to be up to you too.
恐怕我无法回答这个问题 基尔
I'm sorry you had to find out like this, Keir.
但为什么
But why?
恐怕我无法回答这个问题 基尔
I'm afraid I'm unable to answer that, Keir.
为什么
Why?
恐怕我无法回答这个问题 基尔
I'm afraid I'm unable to answer that, Keir.
你们都是骗子
You're all liars!
你还好吗 基尔
Are you all right, Keir?
如果你想 我可以给你助眠剂
I can dispense a sleeping aid if you'd like.
不用了谢谢 艾格妮丝
No, thank you, Agnes.
我建议你在
I recommend more sleep
8点的世代仪式之前保证充足睡眠
before the Generations Ceremony at 0800,
在那之后还有你的世代
followed promptly by your Celebration.
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
我会的
I will.
我就是想再多练习下演讲稿
I'd just like to practice the speech some more.
再见 艾格妮丝
Goodbye, Agnes.
再见 基尔
Goodbye, Keir.
世世代代皆为此牺牲...
Generations upon generations have sacrificed...
所以世世代代...
so that generations upon...
皆生生不息
generations may prosper.
这份牺牲的精神
For this sacrifice,
不求你们感恩戴德
we ask not for your gratitude,
但求你们铭记于心
but for your remembrance.
我将这衣钵传于你 我的儿子
I pass these along to you, my son,
希望你能像我一样传承它们
with the hope that you can use them as I did,
不忘初心 砥砺前行
to help grow you into who you are today.
你的世代餐怎么样 温迪
How was your Celebration meal, Wendy?
非常好
It was very good.
谢谢你的关心 艾格妮丝
Thank you for asking, Agnes.
那就太好了
That's good to hear.
我可以向你献花了吗
May I offer you the flower?
可以
Yes.
一簇金色的水仙花
A golden host of daffodils.
百合花 百合花 百合花
Lilies, lilies, lilies,
白色的
white.
我希望是水仙花
I hope it's the daffodil.
会是水仙花的
I know it will be.
一簇金色的水仙花...
A golden host of daffodils...
这不是我们能控制的
It's out of our hands.
...百合花 百合花 白色的
...lilies, lilies, white.
你将会被铭记 温迪·奥卡福
You will be remembered, Wendy Okafor.
熬夜不是办法
Staying up all night won't help.
你想聊聊吗
Would you like to talk about it?
不想
No.
我了解你的一生 基尔
I've known you for your whole life, Keir.
我无时不刻地呵护着你
And I've always cared about you.
让我来帮帮你
Let me help you.
我和你母亲在她世代前一晚聊过
Your mother and I spoke the night before her Celebration.
我相信那真的对她有所裨益
I truly believe I helped her.
我...觉得是这样
I'm... sure you did.
她离开前对你耳语了几句
She whispered to you before she left.
她告诉你了些什么
She told you something.
所以你现在才会这样吗
Is that what this is about?
不是
No.
每当大事之前 总是辗转难眠
It's hard to sleep before any big day.
你说什么
What did you just say?
我说...
I said...
大日子之前总是很难入睡
It's hard to sleep before any big day.
我都不知道明天要做什么
I don't even know what we're doing tomorrow.
因为是个惊喜
That's because it's a surprise.
我们一直说到的特殊的日子
The special day we've been talking about.
晚安 小芋
Good night, Imi.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的皇冠 小芋
Here's your crown, Imi.
我喜欢我的皇冠 它很漂亮
I like my crown. It's pretty...
她真幸运
She's so lucky.
有一个完美的 普通的童年
A perfect, normal childhood.
但现在得告诉她所有事了
And now we get to tell her everything.
当我知道的时候
When I found out...
我崩溃了
it broke me.
-我的现实世界崩塌了 -我知道 基尔
- My reality was destroyed. - I know, Keir.
你的母亲尽力了
You mother did the best she could.
好了 我们开始吧
Come on. Let's get to work.
我希望所有事情都能完美
I want everything to be perfect.
你觉得她还太小 我知道
You think she's too young. I know.
但如果延后的话
But if we push this any further,
我们就会错过时机 无法让它变得特别
we miss the chance to make this... special.
-也无法把事情做对 -她...
- To do it right. - She...
她已经知道了
She already knows.
她知道 知道什么
She-She knows, knows what?
所有 她什么都知道了
Everything. She knows everything.
基尔 她没事
Keir, she's okay.
怎么可能没事
How is she possibly okay?!
因为她不像你 基尔
Because she's not like you, Keir.
我一心只想让她的生活变得更好
All I ever wanted was to make this life better for her.
你说得好像我根本不了解你 基尔
You act like I don't know you, Keir...
好像我这么多年没有眼看着你记恨着你的母亲
like I didn't watch you hate your mother all these years,
好像我没见到她走的那天你冷漠的样子
like I didn't see you barely acknowledge her the day she left.
我恨她
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表