剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104房♥间
第四季 第二集
怎么样啊
'Sup?
你好啊
Hi. Hey. Peace.
你怎么样
How ya doin'?
挺好的
Fine.
那就好 非常好
Okay, good. Good. That's good. That's good.
你觉得你准备好了吗
So, do you think, like, are-are you feelin' ready?
我不知道你在说什么 准备好什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about. Ready for what?
这个笑声真假
That's not even a real fucking laugh.
怎么 你呛着了吗
What, are you choking now?
天啊
Oh, man.
怎么了 什么这么好笑
What? What's so fucking funny?
你好笑啊 桑姆
You. You are, Sam.
你怎么知道我的名字的
How do you know my name?
你真的不知道发生了什么 是吗
You-- Okay. You really have no idea what's going on, do you?
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, okay, okay. You know what?
其实这样更好
Actually, maybe it's better this way.
你在说什么
What the fuck are you even talking about?
你想让我♥干♥什么
What the fuck do you want from me?
现在是星星时间 宝贝
It's star time, baby!
是时候
It's time...
该开始了
to begin.
是时候该开始了 我什么都不用做
Oh, it's time to begin? I don't have to do shit.
不 桑姆 你是对的
No, Sam. You're right.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this,
但你想做 所以你会做的
but you want to, so you will.
没错 现在是谁消失了呢 混♥蛋♥
That's right. Who's gone now, bitch?
天啊
God.
*星 星 时 间*
*S-T-A-R T-I-M-E*
*星 星 时 间*
*S-t-a-r t-i-m-e*
*星 星 时 间*
*S-t-a-r t-i-m-e*
*星 星 时 间*
*S-t-a-r t-i-m-e*
-*星 星 时 间* -天啊
- *S-T-A-R T-I-M-E* - Holy shit.
没错
Oh, yeah!
太棒了 桑姆
Shit, yeah, Sam!
这是什么情况
What the fuck is going on?
*星 星 星星时间 星星时间*
*S-T-A-R, star time, star time*
*现在是星星时间 你知道的*
*It's star time, you know it*
*你想要 你憎恶*
*You want it, you hate it*
*你喜欢 你要爽一下*
*You love it, you gotta have it*
*是星星时间 是星星时间*
*It's star time, it's star time*
*星星时间 给他们星星*
*Star time, star time, gotta get them stars*
*感受到他们的光芒 你想让他们闪耀*
*Gotta feel them stars, you want them stars, girl*
没错 我爱你
Yes, I love you.
*给他们星星*
*Gotta get them stars, girl*
天啊 你是怎么做到的
Oh, God. How do you do that?
*星星时间*
*Star time!*
*星 星*
*S-T-A-R, S-T-A-R*
*时 间*
*t-i-m--*
没什么比星星时间更爽了吧 桑米
Ain't nothin' like that star time, eh, Sammy?
宝贝 你还是没明白吧
Oh, baby girl! You still don't get it, do you?
-你想让我♥干♥什么 -没错
- What the fuck do you want from me? - See. Right?
正是
Exactly.
这是最重要的问题
That's the big question.
早就该问这个问题
And it's a long time comin' too.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even fuckin' know who you are.
这太伤心了 桑姆
That... That hurts, Sam.
过了这么多年
After all these years,
还是十分令我伤心
that really fuckin' hurts.
然后机长说
And then, the pilot said
我可以去驾驶舱看一看
I could come up to the cockpit and see it.
他给了我这个飞机模型
And he gave me this airplane,
说如果我学的话 我将来也能成为机长
and said one day, I could be a pilot if I studied.
这就是我的分享
So that's my show share.
好 非常感谢 格里芬
Okay. You know, thank you so much, Griffin.
非常棒
That was wonderful.
桑姆 你准备好了吗
And, uh, Sam. Sam, are you ready?
桑姆
Sam?
没事的 来吧
It's okay. Come on.
没事的 桑姆
It's okay, Sam.
你今天打算跟我们分享什么呢
Now, what did you bring for show share today?
这是什么
What is that?
药
Medicine.
很好
Wonderful.
你为什么与我们分享这个呢
And why did you bring it for show share, today?
我感冒很重
I had a really bad cough,
妈妈给了我点喝的
and my mom gave me some to drink,
十分管用
and it helped.
感谢你的分享
Okay, well, thank you for sharing.
然后那天晚上
And then that night,
我爸爸到家了 听到我在咳嗽
my dad came home, and he heard me coughing.
他把我叫醒
He woke me up,
又给我吃了药
and then he gave me some more.
他不知道我已经吃过药了
He didn't know I already had some.
然后他帮我盖好被子
And then he tucked me in.
让我感到
And it made me feel...
非常暖和
warm.
当我闭上眼的时候
And when I closed my eyes,
即使眼睛没有睁开
even though they weren't open,
-我还是能看见 -说的真好
- I could still see-- - O-Okay. That-that's good.
你不想知道我看见了什么吗
Don't you wanna know what I saw?
当然想
Uh, of course. Yes.
星星
Stars.
别 抱得太紧了
No, too much.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
救命啊
Please! Help!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
很好
All right!
再调高一级
Yeah! Let's turn it up a notch!
好的
All right.
成功只属于为之奋斗的人
Success only comes to those who work for it!
-我不行了 -你说什么 你不行了
- I can't... - I'm sorry. Did you just say you can't?
等我一下
Excuse me one second.
我看看这里是怎么写的
All right. Let me see right here.
新年决心
"New Year's resolutions."
"大二下学期 戒酒
"Quit drinking for spring semester, sophomore year.
开始跑道训练
Take up track.
打破800米短跑校纪录"
Beat the school record for the 800-meter dash."
为什么
Why?
我问你 为什么
I said, why?
-因为 -因为什么
- Because... - Because?
因为你不必
Because you don't have to be...
说出来 桑姆 快说
Spit it out, Sam! Come on!
你要赢得800米比赛不必一定要很强
You don't have to be good to win the 800.
那你需要做什么
What do you have to be, then?
你只要甘愿吃苦 肯下功夫
You just have to be willing to suffer the most.
这才对 好孩子
That's right, my girl!
没错 甘愿吃苦才是你要做的
That's right! You just have to be willing to suffer!
速度
我去
Aw, shit!
-停下 -释放你的内啡肽 非常好
- Stop it! - Get those endorphins. That's right.
努力摘星吧
Get them stars.
就是这样
That's it.
-停下 -来吧
- Stop. - Get it.
你可以的
Get it, girl!
你必须努力才能摘到星星
You gotta work to reach for them stars!
星星时刻 星星时刻
Star time. Star time!
星星时刻
Star time.
好了 差不多够了
Okay. All right. That's probably enough.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表