剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
速度太快了 桑姆
Come on. That's too much, Sam.
呼叫本德医生
Paging Dr. Bender, please.
你再也不能参加跑步比赛了
You're not gonna run competitively ever again.
你得想办法做点别的了
You're gonna need to figure something else out.
很好
That's good.
你正在学习古老的冥想艺术
You're learning the fine, ancient art of meditation.
接下来 我要你坐进车里
For this next chapter, I want you to get into your car,
在夜晚开上高速
go to that highway at night,
就这样开一会
and just drive for a bit,
感受风在脸上吹过
and feel the wind on your face.
是不是感觉很棒 只有风在吹
Doesn't it feel nice, just the wind?
我要你扪心自问 "这样够了吗"
And I want you to ask yourself, "Is it enough?"
你觉得安全的时候
And when you feel safe,
就抬头看看夜空
I want you to take a look up at that night sky.
星星 看到它们了吧
The stars, take them in.
是不是数不胜数
Are they enough?
毕竟 我们都只是星尘
After all, we are all star dust.
也许这就是我们所需要的
Maybe that's all we need,
一点星星时间
some star time.
也许 只是也许
Maybe, just maybe,
就足够了
this is enough.
也许
Maybe,
只是也许
just maybe.
-我了个去 -靠
- Son of a bitch! - Fuck!
抱歉 没看到你
Sorry. Didn't see you there.
搞什么
What the--?
靠 没看到我在这吗
Fuck, man. Did you not fuckin' see me there?
不是的
Yeah, no. It's just, uh...
你看到那条曲线了 但是并没有
You know, you see that curve, and then, uh, you just didn't--
哥们 你是不是有点越界了
Man, were you over the line, a little?
不 我才没有越界 蠢货
No, I wasn't over the fucking line, fuckin' asshole.
好吧 那我们就别说了
Okay, let's not, maybe throw out...
这么快就骂我混♥蛋♥了吗
the assholes this early, all right?
我们打电♥话♥报♥警♥吧
I mean, let's just call the authorities
像成年人一样处理这件事
and, and, you know, handle this like adults.
是可以 你知道我们还可以怎么样吗
Yeah, we could do that. Or you know what we could do?
你可以去死了
You could go fuck yourself.
好吧
Okay...
这不是我的错
You know what? This wasn't my fault.
-不是你的错吗 -不是
- This wasn't your fault? - Nope.
难道你看不到发生了什么事吗
Did you not just see what happened?
-我看到了发生的事 -你刚撞到我了
- Yeah, I just saw what happened. - You just crashed into me.
-不 我看到发生的事 -你个傻♥逼♥
- No, I saw what happened. - You fuckin' fuckwad!
你抬头看着星空
You were staring up at the stars
就像磕了什么药似的
like some sort of druggie or whatever.
别推我
Don't do that.
冷静点
All right? Hey. Let's calm down.
我们不要冲动
And let's not do anything rash, all right?
-住手 住手 -怎么 怎么样
- Stop. Hey, stop that! - What? What? What's the matter?
推你怎么样 你这个怂货
What's the matter, you fuckin' pussy?
怎么 你连一个小女生都打不过吗
What, you can't fight a little fuckin' girl?
-这才像话 -妈的
- Yeah, there he is. There he is. - Fuck.
-来啊 -我说了什么 说了你不要推我
- Come on, man. - What'd I say? Said don't fuckin' push me!
-不要推我 -怎样
- Don't not fuckin'-- - What,
你能对我怎么样
what the fuck are you gonna do to me?
你就是个怂货仓鼠
You fuckin' pussy-ass hamster.
不准这么叫我
Don't you fuckin' call me that!
-我倒要看看你能对我怎么样 -天啊
- I would fuckin' pay to see what you would do to me. - My God.
-怎样 你要对我怎么样 -你来真的吗
- What? What are you gonna do to me? - Are you fucking serious?
-你要对我怎么样 -你来真的吗
- What are you gonna do to me? - Are you fucking serious?
你要对我怎么样
What are you gonna do to me?
我要一拳打爆你的脸 你个贱♥人♥
I'm gonna punch your fuckin' face in, you bitch!
不准给我笑
Don't fuckin' laugh.
我了个去 你是想我打你一顿吗
Holy shit. You want me to beat you up?
是吗
Yeah?
那好吧 我他妈的打死你
All right, then, I'll fuckin' beat you up.
我不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
我可... 我他妈的做不到
I ca-- Look, I can't fucking-- I can't do this.
你刚刚打我吗
Did you just fuckin' punch me?
-搞什么 -你疯了
- What the fuck? - You're fuckin' crazy.
星星时间
Star time.
来 打开吧
Come on. Open it.
-来 -我来拆
- Come on. - Okay. Let me do it.
-好 -这是我的
- All right. - It's mine.
你送我礼品笔
You got me Serenity.
算是给你买♥♥的 因为我们住在一起
Yeah, well, I kind of got it for you because we live together.
-所以也是给我自己买♥♥的 -好吧
- So it's kind of for me, too. - Okay.
太好了
It's perfect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来
Okay. Come on.
-好 -来 给我
- Okay. - Come on. Gimme.
是个大盒子
Okay. It's a big box.
不是吧 里面还有一个
Really? Another--
-你是个傻子 -又一个盒子
- You're a doofus. - It's another box.
好
All right.
好 我不能...
Okay. I can't-- I--
只有你才会这么做
This is so you, actually.
*啦啦啦啦啦啦*
*Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la*
*弹起竖琴 一起合唱*
*Strike the harp and join the chorus...*
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
-因为盒子类似 但是... -好
- 'Cause it's similar boxes, but... - Okay.
那是蒂芙尼的手镯吗
Is it a Tiffany's bracelet?
好吧
You know... Okay. All right.
*啦啦啦啦啦啦*
*Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la*
就是你想的那样
It is what you think.
-你给我买♥♥了测试笔 -也是给我自己买♥♥的
- You got me Pain. - Yep. Also for me.
我很喜欢
I love it.
简直是不可思议
That is, like...
-我们互相送了同样的礼物 -对吧
- ...insane that we got each other the same gift. - Right?
*纽约万岁 少男少女们*
*Hail the New Year, lads and lasses*
*啦啦啦啦啦啦*
*Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la*
怎么了
What?
星星时间
Star time.
什么
What?
*啦啦啦啦啦啦*
*Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la*
好
Okay.
我... 好吧
I... Man, okay. Okay...
抱歉 桑姆 我只是 我不...
I'm sorry, Sam. I just, I-I don't--
我不是这么想的
I don't see us that way.
我们是哥们 是朋友
You know? We're, we're, we're buds. We're friends.
不 对不起 我不...
Yeah, no. I'm sorry. I didn't--
我不是故意的 我想我只是...
I didn't mean to. I think I'm just--
喝得有点多
a little drunk, and...
其实我吸嗨了
I'm actually kind of stoned, so--
没事 没事
No, it's fine. It's fine.
很高兴我们现在聊这个话题
Look, I'm glad we're talking about this.
-你很高兴我们聊这个 -拜托 桑姆
- You're glad we're talking about this? - Yeah. Come on, Sam.
-我只是犯傻 -桑姆 听着
- I-I was just being stupid. - Sam, Sam, look.
我们什么都能聊的
We can talk about anything, okay?
我知道我们什么都能聊
I know we can talk about anything.
-就像 -不 拜托 这
- It's like-- - No. Come on, it's--
贾斯汀 闭嘴吧
Justin, shut the fuck up!
你简直就是 步步紧逼
You just were, like, pushing.
-我知道 你... -对不起
- It's like, I get it. You're-- - I'm sorry.
没事的 好吗
It's fine. Okay? Um...
这其实没什么大不了的
It's just, like, not a big deal
-你弄得好像很... -对不起
- and you're making it seem... - I'm sorry.
-大不了似的 -好吧 对不起 听着
- ...like a fucking deal. - Okay. I'm sorry. Look.
我去给我们拿点烟
I'm gonna go get us some cigarettes.
-好 -等我回来 我们
- Okay. - Yeah? And when I get back, we'll just...
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表