剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
艾比 你怎么了
Abby, what's wrong?
我 我
I, I...
不
No...
巴比 我
It's Babby, I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
没事 没事的
It's-- it's okay.
我们努力过了 我已经满足了
We tried. That-- that's all I wanted.
生命匆匆来去
Life comes and goes...
但在生者心中
but in the hearts of the living...
逝者永存
those that pass live on.
布鲁斯
Wow, Bruce.
这真是很美的话
That was beautiful.
生命匆匆来去 但在生者心中 逝者永存
你是否希望我为陨落的英雄建造丰碑 是 否
是
Yes.
是的
Yes.
巴比 1991年至2020年
我们应该说一些悼词
We should say something.
巴比是一位英雄
Babby was a hero,
我一直觉得这是一件非常酷的事
and I always thought that was really cool.
没错
Yeah...
巴比
Babby...
打败了所有的怪物
fought all the bosses,
不畏艰险
even though it was dangerous.
巴比特别好
Babby was awesome.
就算她把冷却剂洒到我妈的时髦白沙发上
Even when she spilled Ecto Cooler
结果我却受到了惩罚
on my mom's fancy white couch and I got punished for it.
巴比总是逗我笑
Babby made me laugh.
很让我怀念
And I miss that.
我希望我们能够回到过去
And I wish we could go back.
让我们的最后一个暑假开始吧
To our last summer before it all, like, begins.
对你来说早就开始了
It's already kinda begun for you.
-你肯定能办到的 -肯定的
- Well, you'll totally get there. - Totally.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表