剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
Wait. Luke, we need shut the machine off,
然后等着泡沫自己溶解
and we'll just wait for it to dissolve.
我才不要把我的手放那下面
I'm not putting my hand under that.
你就把手 把手伸进被子或者床单里就行了
Just put it-- Just put it in a comforter or a sheet or something.
-杰克 关的按钮在哪 -我 我不知道
- Jack. Where is the off switch? - Uh, uh... I-I don't know.
行了哥们 别管机器了
Okay, dude, fuck the machine!
我们应该跑到门口去
We should just make a run for the door.
-是的 -你开什么玩笑
- Yes. - Are you kidding?
我才不要再沾到这些鬼东西
I'm not getting anymore of this shit on me.
我们可以打电♥话♥找人
Oh, we could call somebody.
卢克 那里有个电♥话♥
Luke, there's a telephone right there.
好的
Okay.
电♥话♥坏了 完全没反应
It's dead. It's fuckin' dead.
因为泡沫可能把电线给吃了
Yeah, because the foam probably ate the cord.
就像如果我们再不关掉那玩意
Just like it's gonna eat everything else in this fuckin' room
它马上要把这个房♥间给吞了
if we don't shut that thing off!
她说得对 哥们
She's right, dude.
对不起 卢克 但是
Yeah. Sorry, Luke, but--
不 我不要 闭嘴 行吧
Fuck no! I'm not gonna-- Shut up! All right!
-操 操 操 操 -没事 只要
- Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! - Okay! Just--
操
Fuck.
你们现在开心了吗 他妈的满意了吗
Are you happy? Are you fuckin' happy?
你们又让我说话又让我去碰那个鬼东西
You got me talking and touching some toxic shit!
是的 因为就你在那张床上 哥们
Okay, yeah. It's just because you were on that bed, man!
-行 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
朋友们 我有个想法
Guys, look. I got an idea.
操 对 朝我这泼水
Oh fuck, yeah. Yeah, put-- Splash, splash me right here.
卢克 也给我泼点 泼我
Um, Luke-- -Splash me too. Splash me.
看到电线了吗
See a cord or anything?
卢克
Luke?!
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke!
天哪 他昏过去了吗
Oh my God. Did he pass out?
也许不该有人一直逼他去做他不愿意的事
Well, maybe someone shouldn't have been force-feeding him Jaeger!
你的意思是他自己逼自己
You mean him force-feeding himself.
好了 别扯这些没用的了
All right! Fuck this, okay!
得有人把机器关掉 我来
Someone needs to shut the machine off. I'm gonna do it.
不 不 先把他弄醒吧
No, no, Just-- just wake him up first.
对 我可以泼他
Yeah, I can splash him.
摩根 你脸上是什么
Morgan, what is on your face?
到底怎么回事 杰克
What the fuck is going on, Jack?
我 我发誓 我不知道
I-I swear to God, I... I don't know.
卢克
Luke?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
哥们
Buddy?
卢克
Luke!
不 快点 得有人帮帮他
Well, no! Come on! Somebody's gotta help him!
他可能又昏过去了
He probably just passed out again.
不 我不这么觉得 珍娜
No, no. I don't think so, Jenna.
我们不能就这么把他丢在下面 对吧
Well, we can't just leave him down there, can we?
他为什么长着你的脸
Why did he have your face?
-杰克 -嘘
- Jack. - Shh!
-天哪 -对不起 你的脸
- Jesus! - Sorry. Your face was, uh...
混♥蛋♥ 也给我们泼水 我不想变成你
Hey, asshole, splash us too. I don't wanna turn into you.
-我不会把你们变成别的样子 -杰克
- I'm not turning anyone into anything. - Jack--
-不是我♥干♥的 -杰克
- This wasn't my fault. - Jack!
厕所里有窗户吗
Is there a window in the bathroom?
因为这扇门一直关着
Oh, 'cause the door's been closed the whole time.
我进房♥间的时候进去尿过尿 但是
I went in to take a piss when I got the room, but--
我不记得了
I don't remember.
该死 小摩
Fuck, yeah, Morg!
让我进去
Hey, let me in!
摩根 喂
Morgan, hey!
我觉得你不小心把门锁上了
I think you locked the door by accident.
泡泡越来越满了
Hey, it's getting really high out here.
伙计们 我们怎么办 伙计们
Guys, what should we do? Guys?!
摩根 开门
Morgan, open the door!
摩根
Morgan!
别把我丢在这里
Don't leave me out here!
好吧
All right.
搞什么 不 不
What the fuck! No, no.
摩根 我要进去
Morgan, I gotta get in there.
该死 我身上全都是
Fuck, it's all over me.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
没用吗
Is it not working?
你是...我吗
Are you... me?
不
No.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
停下
Stop.
摩根 停下
Morgan! Stop it!
天啊 小摩
Oh God, Morg!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
不 拜托 停下
No, please, just stop!
亨特
Hunter?
珍娜
Jenna?
伙计们
Guys?
听着
Look.
我知道
I know...
我肯定
I must have...
这肯定和我有什么关系
I must have something to do with this.
显然 你们都变成这样了
Obviously because of what's happening to you.
但我希望你们知道
But I need you to know...
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what it is.
我绝对不会伤害你们的
And I would never hurt you.
我爱你们
Okay? I love you guys.
拜托 卢克
Come on. Luke?
亨特
Hunter?
珍娜
Jenna?
伙计们
Guys?
摩根
Morgan?
该死
Oh shit!
放开我
Let me go!
不可能
Never.
你杀了我的朋友们
You killed my friends.
没错
Yes, we did.
你到底想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
更多 朋友
More... friends!
不
No!
搞什么
The fuck?
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you!
-今天退房♥吗 先生 -对 我们今天走
- Checking out today, sir? -Yeah. We are.
好 我会回来的
Okay, I'll come back.
摩根
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表