剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104号♥房♥间
第四季第四集
这太不真实了
This is so fucking surreal.
没错
Yeah, it is.
这是跟老二皇冠一起的吗
Did this come with the penis crown?
不不 给我
No, no, no. Give me that.
我忘了
I forgot!
准新娘
离婚快乐 我亲爱的伊娃
Happy divorce, my dear Eva.
对了 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
准离婚女郎
强调了我有多么失败
For highlighting what a loser I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我从五年级起就认识伊娃了
I've known Eva since the 5th grade,
现在她正在隔着浴巾穿胸罩
and she's currently putting her bra on over her towel!
你在拍我吗
Are you fucking filming me?
别发那个
Do not post that.
别发今晚的任何东西
In fact, don't post anything from tonight.
你已经发了吗
You already posted something?!
没拍到你
You're not in it!
给我看看
Show me.
你关注波比·马奇吗
You follow Poppy March?
-对啊 -为什么
- Yeah? - Why?
因为她很有名 还发很酷的东西
'Cause she's famous and she does cool shit.
我关注她让你不爽吗
Does my following her offend you?
我只是有种不好的感觉
I just have this sinking feeling that
-德里克在上她 -什么
- Derek is fucking her. - What?!
姐们 他们这段时间一直在对方帖子下留言
Dude, they've been commenting on each other's posts.
聊了超多
Like, a lot.
所以呢
Okay?
算了
Never mind.
无所谓 给我看 你发了什么
It's fine. Show me-- show me what you posted.
你瞧 没有你
See? You're not in it.
与我的闺蜜伊娃狂欢
离婚快乐
沃克·杨评论了你的照片
沃克·杨评论了你的照片
Walker Young commented on your photo!
快点开 点开
Click on it, Click on it!
寂静的骚动
沃克·杨
天呐
Damn.
-他还是很帅 -没错
- He still looks good. - Yeah, he does.
我以前喜欢他乱蓬蓬的头发
I think I liked his shaggy hair though.
-这种复古的感觉吗 -对
- Ooh, like this TBT? - Yessss!
瞧这小卷毛
Those curls!
还记得我给他写的那些可笑的信吗
Remember that ridiculous letter I wrote him?
如果你能向他献身
Ugh, if you had just given it to him,
你就能知道自己到底喜不喜欢他
you could have figured out if you liked him or not.
是吧 但有时候幻想
Yeah, but sometimes the dream of something
比残酷的现实更加美好
is so much better than the... crushing reality of it.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
就像现实是他想
Like the reality that he wants
用他的老二来爱你吗
to crush you with his boner?
他肯定在第一夜都不会给我玫瑰
He would not even give me a rose on, like, night one.
得了吧
Oh, please!
他肯定会给你成堆的玫瑰
He'd be giving you roses until you
直到你在梦幻套房♥里把他吸干
sucked him dry in the fantasy suite.
没人会想带我这个离婚女人去梦幻套房♥的
Nobody wants to take my divorced ass to the fantasy suite.
你丈夫已经两年没跟你做♥爱♥了
Your husband hasn't fucked you in over two years.
这还算得上离婚吗
Does that even qualify as divorce?
我很开心你在这里
I'm really happy you're here
帮我减轻痛苦
to minimize what I'm going through.
这很特别 谢谢
It's very special. Thank you.
好了 来吧 到时候了
Okay! Come on! It is time...
没错
Ah, yes!
好了
Okay...
等等
Hang on.
伊娃 我们已经商量了好几个小时了
Eva! We've been talking about this for fucking hours!
我知道 但是
I know! But it's...
这算是个基本的贱♥人♥操作了
It's kind of a basic bitch move
在离婚时剪个刘海
to cut bangs when you're getting a divorce.
给我一会
Just give me a second,
让我再考虑一下
let me go through the options one more time.
好吧 这个是我们说好要剪的
Okay, that's the one we agreed on.
这个是你喜欢的
That's the one you liked.
瞧 这个发型会让你显得很可爱
See, that's gonna look so cute on you.
没错 确实挺好的 只是
Yeah... they're-- they're cool. They're just...
我说不好 会不会太过了 看起来有点过
I don't know, are they a lot? They kinda seem like a lot.
那像我吗 我说不好
Are they me? I don't know...
-我好迷茫 -但这正是我们剪刘海的原因
- I'm just so lost. - But that's why we're doing this.
这会改变你现在的整个处境
This is gonna re-frame your whole situation.
好吧 好吧
Okay... okay.
我有个建议
This is what I propose:
我们先剪个长的斜刘海
We just start with a long side-swept bang.
好吗
Okay?
然后如果你不喜欢
And then if you don't like it,
可以把头发别到耳朵后面
you can just tuck it behind your ears.
这基本不算是个刘海
It's barely even a commitment!
如果你喜欢
And then if you do like it,
我们可以继续剪
we can cut from there.
好吧
Okay.
-太好了 -我接受
- Yes! - I accept your proposal.
-好的 -我准备好剪个基本不算刘海了
- Okay! - I am ready for barely a commitment.
好了
Yeah!
我的裙子看起来奇怪吗
Does-does my dress look weird?
什么
What?
就觉得
Like it's...
很奇怪 很垮
Yeah, it's all weird and baggy.
现在看着好长
Seems so long now.
之前是到这的 不是吗
It was up here, wasn't it?
不是 你的裙子还跟原来一样
Uh, no. Your dress looks the same.
但是你的头发被我剪了
But I did just cut your hair.
你觉不觉得
I don't know, do you think
可能是我坐下的时候把它抻长了
maybe it stretched out when I sat down?
会长这么多吗
Is that a thing that could happen like this much?
我要 我要去酒水商店
I'm gonna, I'm gonna go down to the liquor store
再买♥♥一瓶酒
and pick us up another bottle.
趁我不在 你不如
And then, why don't you just...
不如花点时间
why don't you take some time
好好考虑一下你的刘海 你说呢
to think about your bangs while I'm gone. Okay?
好 我会待在这
Oh, yeah. Okay. I'll stay here and
搞清楚这条裙子到底是怎么回事
try to figure out what the fuck is up with this dress.
行 就这么定了
Yeah. You do that.
搞什么
What the fuck!
我
I-- ugh.
好了
Okay!
沃克
Walker?
你好啊 伊娃
Hey, Eva.
天哪
Damn!
你的夏天
Summer...
过得
was good...
可真不赖啊
to you.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我看到了
I got the letter...
你留在我储物柜里的信
you left in my locker.
天哪 你读了我的信
Oh my God, you read my letter.
"每次我见到你
"Every time I see you...
都觉得迷失了自己
"I feel like I lose myself...
我喜欢这种感觉"
and I like it."
我很喜欢这句
I really dug that.
每个"我"上面加的爱心 也很可爱
Hearts over the "I"S. It was cute.
给了我写歌♥的灵感
It inspired me to write a song.
真的吗
It did?
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表