剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
长相也很模糊
Not like there's a lot of details on his face. I mean...
他的穿着有点像
He's dressed kinda like a...
像什么
Like what?
我不想说坏话
I don't wanna be mean about it but,
但他看起来
he looks...
像个书呆子之类的
kinda like a little nerd or something.
天呐 你真的什么都写下来是吧
Geez. You really write down everything, don't you?
细节很重要
The details are important.
为什么我要看着这个书呆小孩儿
Why am I looking at this nerdy kid?
你看着他的时候有没有什么感觉
Is there anything that you feel when you look at him?
感觉 他需要朋友
Feel like... he needs some friends.
或者新衣服
Maybe some new clothes.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我不知道你想让我说什么
I mean, I don't know what you want me to say here.
我想说...
I mean...
只是一个奇怪的小孩
just a strange little kid.
我不知道他与前几周
And I don't know what he's got to do with
在这里的事有什么关联
what we've been doing here last couple of weeks.
我只是想尝试帮你恢复记忆的新方法
I'm just trying something new to try to jog your memory.
想到什么都可以
Anything that occurs to you is fine.
什么都行
Anything at all.
我能想到的是
I mean, I guess it occurs to me is
那个小孩自己在酒店里待着干什么
what's this little kid doin' in a hotel room by himself?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
他的家长呢
Where's his parents?
好吧
Okay. Sure.
现在变成了这个傻孩子加上毁灭博士
So now this nerdy little kid's in here with Dr. Destruction.
这变得越来越蠢了
This...this is getting stupider and stupider.
抱歉 我没有其他娃娃了
Sorry, I don't have another doll.
既然你问到了他的家长
Let's just pretend that this doll is this boy's father,
我们来假设这个娃娃是孩子的父亲
since you asked about his parents.
这个孩子的爸爸打扮得像专业摔角手一样
This kid's dad dresses like a pro wrestler?
简直不敢相信
Hard time believing this.
别在意细节
Try to look past the details.
你说细节很重要
Said the details were important.
好吧
Okay, fine.
有什么好笑的吗
Is something funny?
我不知道 就是...
I don't know... it's just...
你在笑
You're laughing.
抱歉 我不知道 我就...
Sorry, I don't know, I just--
开始笑了
started laughing.
你能告诉我你在想什么吗
Can you tell me what you're thinking about?
等等
Wait.
我有感觉了
Something's comin' to me.
我不知道是不是记忆 还是其他的什么
I mean, I don't know if it's a memory or something else but...
继续想下去
Just go with it.
好吧 你都这么说了
Okay. If you say so.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你父母呢
Where's your parents?
我希望你能向我展示垂直迅猛过肩摔
I was hoping you could show me the Vertical Suplex Powerslam?
不行 这个动作很危险
Nah, that's a dangerous move.
我知道 你不用真的摔我
I know. You don't have to actually slam me.
我只想知道你怎么做的
I just wanna know how you do it.
你能向我展示吗
Could you show me?
没事的
It's okay.
好吧
All right.
没问题
You got it.
但是别告诉别人 否则我们可能会有麻烦
But don't tell anybody 'cause we could get into trouble.
好
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
好
All right.
我要向你展示这个动作
I'm gonna show you the move,
但我不会摔你 好吗
but I'm not gonna give you the slam, okay?
-好 -准备好了吗
- Okay. - Ready?
准备好了
Yeah
好吧
Whoa, okay!
你真重
You are heavy!
天啊 我都有点抱不住你了
Man, I don't know if I can hold ya.
我都有点抱不住你了
I don't know if I can hold you.
有点晕了
Gettin' dizzy.
可能会把你摔下来
I might drop you.
-我感觉不舒服 -把我放下来
- I'm not feelin' too good. - Put me down.
-可能会把你摔下来 -请把我放下来
- I might drop you. - Please put me down!
你真重啊 孩子
You're gettin' heavy, kid.
把我放下来
Put me down!
把我放下来
Put me down!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
不不不
No, no, no...
-你能不能... -怎么了
- Can you... - Yes?
你能把轮床拿出去吗
Can you get that gurney out of there, please?
你不想知道是谁吗
Don't you wanna know who it is?
我想让你把轮床拿出去
I want you to get that gurney outta there.
拜托了
Please.
我觉得你需要花点时间
I think you should take a moment
问问自己
to ask yourself,
-那块布下面是谁 -等等
- who is under those... - wait...
那是
was that...
那是真实的记忆吗
was that a real memory?
那个小男孩出什么事了吗
Did something happen to that little boy?
他受伤了吗
Is he who got hurt?
是我
Am I...
是我造成的吗
Am I responsible?
试一试
Just try.
试着回忆一下
Try to remember.
我...这太混乱了
I-I... It's too confusing.
冠军赛 摔跤手 过肩摔
You know.The championship match, the wrestlers, suplex...
房♥间里的小男孩
The little boy in the room.
房♥间里的男人
Man in the room.
这些画面太模糊了
It's-- it's too cloudy for me.
我也想搞清楚 但是
I'm trying to straighten it out, but...
全都混在一起了
It's all just-- it's getting mixed up.
你已经做得很好了
You're doing so well.
坚持住
Just stay with it.
你为什么不帮我
Why can't you help me?
你知道怎么回事吗
Do you know what happened?
知道一点
I know some things.
告诉我
Tell me.
重要的是你记得什么
It's important that you remember.
我记得
I remember...
我记得有一场摔跤比赛
I remember a wrestling match.
有人受伤了
Somebody got hurt, I think.
这和那个小男孩有什么关系
What's that have to do with the little boy?
从你记得的开始
Just go from what you remember.
我不行 我做不到
I can't-- I can't!
我记得的最后一件事是
I mean, the last thing I definitely remember is,
我给了毁灭博士一个过肩摔
I put Dr. Destruction in the suplex...
这个动作我已经做了很多次 没有人受过伤
I've done it a million times before and nobody ever got hurt.
我不是故意伤害那个博士的
And I, I didn't mean to hurt that doctor.
真的不是
At all...
等一下 博士
Wait... wait, the-- the doctor.
他是
It was--
他是毁灭博士 没错吧
It was definitely Dr. Destruction, right?
根本就没有什么毁灭博士
There is no Dr. Destruction.
什么
What?
他并不存在
He's not real.
没关系
It's okay.
继续说
Keep going.
有一个医生
It was a doctor.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表