剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104号♥房♥间
第四季第三集
你准备好开始了吗
Are you ready to start?
我不知道
Oof, man. I don't know.
只是
Just, uh...
今天感觉有点阴郁
feeling really cloudy today.
我明白
I understand.
那我们试试看
Shall we just give it a shot?
-行 可以 -好
- Yeah, sure. - Okay.
很好
Good.
我总是忘记这些东西
I always forget these things
没法自己站直了
can't really stand on their own.
好了 摆好了
There, I got it.
它有点像我
It's kinda like me.
我这双老破腿 你懂吗
My old busted-up legs, ya know?
这是谁
Who's this?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是我 不是真正意义上的我 但是
It's me. I mean... not like "Me" me, but,
代表我的人物
character me--
生猛道格雪崩
Raw Dawg Avalanche.
我知道
I understand.
我说的是另一个人 穿浴衣的那个
I meant this other person, with the robe.
那是谁
Who was that?
该死 抱歉 我好蠢
Oh, shoot. Sorry. So dumb.
你不蠢 你只是
You're not dumb. You're just--
我知道 健忘
I know. Forgetful.
我这脑子 这些年遭了不少罪
This brain. Lot of abuse through the years.
已经不太好使了
Don't work so good anymore.
那另一位先生
So... the other gentleman?
他是谁
Who is that?
我认识了很久的一个人
That's a guy I've known for a long time.
是个大个子
It's a big guy.
毁灭博士 没错 他是毁灭博士
Dr. Destruction, that's it. Dr. Destruction, yeah.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯 很...确定 百分百
Yeah, pretty... Yeah. 100% sure.
毁灭博士 好人 好摔跤手
Dr. Destruction. Good guy. Good wrestler.
做了很多 在社区里做了很多好事
Done a lot of... A lot of good in the community.
总之 他一直掌控我
Anyway, he always had my number.
尤其是我们一直在说的那个冠军之夜
Especially in this championship match we've been talking about.
那是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
他那晚碾压了我
I mean, he really crushed me that night.
等等 他碾压了你
Wait. He crushed you?
他赢了
He won?
对啊 当然是他赢了
Yeah. Of course he won.
我还以为你早知道了
I assumed you knew that already.
我们已经说过这事了
We've gone over this enough.
你确定吗
And you're sure about that?
当然 我不会忘记这种事
Yes. I wouldn't forget something like that.
那是冠军争夺赛 我们已经说过了
It was for the championship. We've gone over this!
我还以为健忘的人是我呢
And I thought I was the one with the memory problems.
最初的几分钟很平常
First couple of minutes were pretty regular.
但之后战况升温
But then it really heated up.
我们都锁住了对方 难分上下
We're both locked up. Real tired.
然后我感到他从下方攻击我 把我扔到场地边缘
And I felt him come up under me. Throw me to the ropes.
然后他伸臂抱颈阻截了我
And he hit me with a vicious clothesline.
之后他径直冲过来用用腿压我
Then he come right back across with that running leg drop.
我知道他的招式 所以我滚着躲开了
I knew what was coming so I rolled out
让他摔了个四角朝天
and he landed on his ass.
我跳起来用手肘坠落快速攻击他
So I jumped up and hit him with a quick elbow drop!
然后我把他紧紧缠绕住 让他动弹不得
Then I wrapped him up real good, real good for the pin.
但他很滑
But he was real slippery-like.
从我的缠绕中挣脱出来 并绕到我身后
And he got out of my grip and came up behind me.
然后我感到他用一只手抓住我的脚
Then I felt him reach for my leg with one hand,
另一只手抓住了我的脖子
and my neck with the other.
那只能意味着一件事
And that only means one thing.
什么
What's that?
"垂直迅猛过肩摔"
"The Vertical Suplex Powerslam."
垂直迅猛过肩摔
没错
Yeah, that's right.
你最好把这招写下来
You bet your ass you should write that down.
一旦使出这一招
Once that move comes out,
那就是胖女人唱歌♥ 大局已定了
it's fuckin' fat lady sings, over and out.
抱歉说了粗口
Pardon my language.
总之 我开始感到他
Anyway, I start to feel him
他认真了起来 而我感觉完蛋了
gettin' in there for it and I'm like, oh shit.
要来了
It's coming.
当然了 他对我出招了
Sure enough, he flips me.
在我觉察之前 已经被垂直迅猛过肩摔了
Before I knew it-- suplex.
就这样结束了
And that's it?
什么叫"就这样结束了"
What do you mean, "That's it?"
当然结束了
Of course.
只要被垂直迅猛过肩摔你就输了 他赢了 结束
Once you get suplexed, you're done. He won. Over.
你确定吗
And you're sure?
天 这位女士
Geez, lady.
你为什么反复问 当然确定
Why do you keep askin' me? Yes. I'm sure.
好吧
Okay...
-只不过 -只不过什么
- It's just that... - Just that what?
你为什么总是逼问我这一点
Why do you keep pushing me on this?
是觉得我在撒谎吗
Think I'm lyin' to you or something?
不是
No.
我只是想确保事情能还原
I just make sure that we get it right.
我没记错
I have it right.
是你弄错了
You're the one that's messing it up right now
尽提些愚蠢的问题
with all these dumbass questions.
对我施压
Pressuring me...
我把他翻过来之后
And as soon as I flipped him upside down,
他知道要发生什么
he knew what was coming.
我向后把他摔到地上
I just dropped him back and kablam!
比赛就结束了 我赢了
It was over. I won.
这是什么
What was that?
这是你说的
That was you.
上周说的
Last week.
你还录音
You recording this?
是的 所有的对话我都录音 你知道的
Yes, I record all of our conversations. You know that.
我不知道 我也没同意过
No, I didn't know that. And I didn't agree to it.
你同意了的
You did agree to it.
我为什么会同意
Why the hell would I do that?
因为有人受了重伤
Because someone was badly hurt.
我们想弄清楚是怎么受伤的 为什么受伤
And we're trying to figure out how and why.
天呐 这
Um, God. This is, um...
我不喜欢这样
I'm not liking this.
我不喜欢你把我耍得团团转
You know, I don't like when you mess around with me like this.
我没耍你
I'm not messing around with you.
我本来脑子就够混乱了 你不要
My head's already cloudy and I don't need you
再来搅乱我的记忆
futzin' around all in my memory like this!
我就不应该
I should never...
不应该同意做这个
Should never have agreed to do this.
-没关系的 -有关系
- It's okay. - No, it's not!
关系大了 该死的
It's not okay, dammit!
好吧
Okay...
休息一下
Let's just take a breath.
先不想这个事
We can-- we can forget about that for now.
对不起 我不是故意那么激动的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get all worked up.
这不像我
It's not like me.
这不像我 我不是暴♥力♥的人
That wasn't like me. I'm not a violent person.
没关系
It's okay.
喝口水
Have a sip of water.
这是谁
Who's that?
看起来眼熟吗
Does he look familiar to you?
不 这是个小男孩
No. I mean, he's a little boy.
小男孩看起来都很像 也不是
A lot of them look alike. It's not like, um, there's...
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表