剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104号♥房♥间
第四季第八集
欢迎收看《手气不佳》
It's No Dice!
这是个考验智慧和技术的游戏
A game of wits, a game of skill,
但更重要的是 考验你的运气
but most of all, a game of chance,
头脑只能帮你这些 因为《手气不佳》
where brains will only get you so far, because on No Dice...
全靠骰子
The dice decide!
女士们先生们 到了劲爆骰桌环节
Now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the Hot Table.
天堂在等待吗
Does paradise await?
还是说弗洛伊德将屈服于恶蛇之眼
Or will Floyd succumb to the viscous snake eyes?
舞台交给你 奇普
Back to you, Chip.
弗洛伊德 你这周一共赢了12500美元
Floyd, your total for the week is 12,500,
再加上你赢了起居室套件
plus you've won the living room set.
-有很多需要考虑的 弗洛伊德 -没错
- It's a lot on the line, Floyd. - Sure, it is.
决定权在乎你 弗洛伊德
It's all up to you, Floyd.
你是打算见好就收 还是继续掷骰子
Are you going to walk away or let it ride?
我...
Um, I, um...
-他应该很快就会来 -我打算掷骰子
- He should be here any minute. - I'm going to let it ride.
他打算掷骰子
He's going to let it ride!
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
没事 我也紧张
It's okay. I'm nervous too.
你准备好掷骰子了吗
Are you r-r-r-ready to roll?
我准备好了 奇普
I'm ready to roll, Chip!
你就要见到真人了 好吗
Hey. You're about to have the real thing, right?
先生 提醒一下
Sir, just a reminder,
我们是为了"梦想成真"网而拍摄的
we are filming this visit for Dreams2realities.Com.
斯蒂芬 你在这个节目工作多久了
Steph, how long have you been working on the show?
来颗薄荷糖吧
How about a mint?
钱包
Wallet.
手♥机♥
Phone.
好了 这个老女人最多15分钟就能搞定
All right, we're doing 15 minutes tops with this old bag.
当我说"天哪 我真是有最棒的粉丝"
So when I say, "Boy, I sure have the best fans!"
你就做个痛苦的表情
you make a pained expression,
看看你的表 然后说"我真抱歉"
look at your watch and say, "I'm so sorry--"
"抱歉 我们现在要去机场了"
"Sorry, we have to head to the airport now."
看我是怎么做的 也许10分钟就能搞定
Now, watch how it's done. I might even get us out of here in 10.
克劳福德先生 请进
Mr. Crawford. Please, come in.
这位幸运的女士在哪里
And where is the lucky young lady?!
你好 你肯定是伊妮德
Well, hello there. You must be Enid.
我刚才还在跟斯蒂芬说
You know, I was just telling Steph here,
我们听到你的故事时 伊妮德
we were just so moved, Enid,
真是深受感动
when we'd heard your story.
我们迫不及待想见见这位特别的女士
We couldn't wait to come and meet such a special lady.
天哪 奇普和伊妮德的下午茶时间
Oh boy. Tea time with Chip and Enid.
我超爱喝茶
I love tea.
伊妮德 我听说你在养老社区里
Enid, I hear that you are the biggest No Dice fan
是《手气不佳》的超级粉丝
in your retirement community.
事实上 这里写着 你曾在一男子
In fact, it says here that...you wrestled a man
试图换频道时跟他奋力抢电视遥控器
for the remote when he tried to change the channel.
斯蒂芬 我想我找到了我的新保镖
Steph, I think I found my new bodyguard.
斯蒂芬 我们给伊妮德看看精美的奖品吧
Steph, let's show Enid some of those amazing prizes.
好吗
Okay?
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, hon.
伊妮德 看看这个
Oh, Enid. Look at this.
是《手气不佳》的T恤
It's a No Dice T-shirt.
没错
Yeah.
你穿着会非常好看
Oh, that's gonna look terrific on you.
伊妮德 快看 是原版的《手气不佳》抢答器
Enid, look at that! It's a genuine No Dice buzzer.
电台不会随意送给任何人
You know, they don't give these to just anyone.
好吧 这里我们能重新拍一下吗
Yeah. You know what? Can we do that one again?
刚才那个重新拍一下 好
Let's take that one again. All right.
这又是什么 天哪
What do we have here? Oh, holy smokes,
原版的《手气不佳》抢答器
a genuine No Dice buzzer!
就连我都没有
Even I don't have one of these.
给你
Here.
接着给我礼物 斯蒂芬
Okay, keep it comin', Steph.
伊妮德 我们还为你准备了一个精美礼品
Enid, I think we got one more amazing prize for you.
瞧瞧 真正的《手气不佳》骰子
Look at that. Genuine No Dice dice.
利普顿茶吗
Lipton's?
我的最爱
My favorite.
天哪 我真是有最棒的粉丝
Boy. I sure have the best fans.
我们失陪一下
Could you excuse me for just a minute?
拍完了 斯蒂芬 我们该走了
We got this, Steph. We're outta here.
先生 我们进来都没到五分钟
Sir, we haven't even been here for five minutes.
喝茶 问候 送礼 完事了 我们该走了
Tea time. Enid. Chip. Bam. Done. We're out.
克劳福德先生 无意冒犯
Mr. Crawford, with all due respect,
如果我们的目标是展现你的人性
if the goal here is to demonstrate your humanity
-和可靠性 -闭嘴
- and relatability-- - Zip it!
你听好了 小妮子
Now, you listen to me, missy.
你在教我做事
You think you can tell me what to do?
我是名人 我说完事了 就是完事了
I'm the talent, and I say when we're done, and we're done here.
我可以轻易地开了你这个90后
I could have your little millennial ass fired just like this.
-所以如果你觉得... -谢谢
- So if you think for one sec-- - Thank you.
你说什么
What's that?
来这里
For coming here.
谢
Thank...
谢谢 奇普
Thank you, Chip.
我很抱歉之前我太害羞 我...
I'm so sorry I was so shy before, I...
我只是见到你太紧张了
I guess I was just nervous to meet you, you know?
我是你的超级粉丝
You see, I am your biggest fan.
-是吗 -没错
- Is that right? - Oh yes.
我...爱...《手气不佳》 我...
I... love... No Dice. I...
就算是在劲爆骰桌的环节
How even if you work your way to the Hot Table,
依然全靠运气
it's still up to chance.
全靠骰子
The dice decide.
这太棒了 就像人生一样
It's-it's wonderful. It's like life.
继续拍
Start filming again.
知道吗 最近我有些记不清事了
Listen, I don't remember too much these days.
但我还记得第一次看《手气不佳》时
But I sure do remember the first time I saw No Dice.
当那位女士赢了 你把她抱起来
Oh, when that lady won, and you picked her up
然后你抱着她晃了一圈
and you swung her around,
就像你也赢了似的
it was like you'd won, too.
对于《手气不佳》 我真正爱的
What I really, really love about No Dice...
是你啊 奇普
is you, Chip.
之前在我的退休社区
And-and at my retirement community
另一桌的那些女士们想看《幸运之轮》
when those ladies at the other table, they wanna watch Wheel,
我特别生气 我和她们说
I get so mad. I say,
"既然可以选择看奇普
"Why would you settle for second best
为什么还要退而求其次呢"
when you can have Chip?"
当她们想换台时 我都想给她们一拳
When they wanna turn the channel, I wanna smack 'em.
伊妮德 我很高兴能够实现你的梦想
I am so glad that we could make your dream come true, Enid.
你的快乐 即是我的幸福
If you're happy, I'm happy.
那么 我觉得是时候
So, um, I think it's about time--
开始玩了
To play.
-玩什么 -《手气不佳》
- Play what? - No Dice.
这才是她的梦想
That was the dream.
什么梦想
The dream?
《梦想成真》栏目
Dreams 2 Realities.
和奇普·克劳福德一起玩《手气不佳》
Play No Dice with Chip Crawford.
我还以为梦想是一起喝茶呢
I thought it was tea time?
我总是会给客人上些茶点
Oh, well, I always serve refreshments to my guests.
老天 难以置信
Oh God, I can't believe
我要和奇普·克劳福德一起
I'm gonna play No Dice
玩《手气不佳》了
with Chip Crawford!
我的天 听上去太有趣了
Oh... boy. Does that sound fun.
而且很特别
And special.
其实 我很高兴能和你一起
You know, I would absolutely love to play
玩《手气不佳》 伊妮德
No Dice with you, Enid,
你是我最忠实的粉丝
my biggest fan.
但其实 我们真的得去机场了
But the thing is, we really need to get to the airport.
你也不希望我错过飞机 是不是
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表