剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
远足的时候为什么要背着一袋石头
Why would somebody carry a bag of rocks throughout a hiking trip?
这不是白白增加负重吗
Wouldn't that just add a lot of extra weight?
可能是我路边随手捡的垃圾吧
It must've been trash I picked up along the way.
爱护环境 人人有责嘛
You're supposed to leave everything better than how you found it.
-对不对 -这可不是垃圾
- Right? - That's not trash.
这就是些碎屑
It's debris.
好吧 那你告诉我
Okay. Tell me.
你的这些碎屑怎么会在我靴子里
How did your debris end up in my boot?
好吧
Okay.
你的暗示实在太伤人了
You're implying something really hurtful here,
我都不想去回应你
and I am not even gonna dignify that with a response.
你为什么要把石子放在我鞋里
Why did you put the rock in my shoe?
估计你是在哪里打滑了一下
I suppose you could've just dragged your foot somewhere
石子就进去了
and a pebble got in there.
凯茜
Casey.
是你把石子放在我鞋里的
You put the rock into my boot.
我知道是你干的
I know that you did.
告诉我为什么
So just tell me why.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, okay.
是 我一开始就带了这些石头
So, yeah, I took those rocks at the beginning,
我放了一颗在你的鞋子里
and I put one in your shoe
因为我知道会让你磨出水泡
because I knew it would cause a blister.
但是这将会是你人生的一个转折点
But it was gonna be this turning point in your life,
就像你以为你万事俱备
where like life throws you a curveball,
结果生活打了你一个措手不及
and you think you plan for everything,
但你只能靠自己内心的力量去克服它
but you have to find your inner strength to get over it.
然后你就会变得更加坚强
And then you'd be so much stronger for it.
你会完成这趟旅行
And you'd finish the trail,
不仅会打破身体上的界限
not just breaking physical boundaries,
-还会在精神上变得强大 -停
- but becoming mentally strong. - Stop.
凯茜...为了...
Casey...for the sake...
为了我们的友谊
for the sake of our friendship,
你就和我说实话吧
just be honest with me.
我觉得你不会想听的
I don't think you want that.
我能承受
I can take it.
那...好吧
All right, uh...Okay, fine.
是我做的
I did it.
因为我知道这样你就完不成全程了
Because I knew you'd fail at this whole journey.
你觉得这么个小东西就能打倒我吗
You thought that something this small could take me out?
不 我知道不管有没有受伤你都完不成
No! I knew you'd fail regardless of an injury.
我的意思是 你觉得你还能坚持多久
I mean, how much longer do you think you would have lasted?
说实话
Realistically.
再过一天 还是再过一周
Another day? Another week?
我是为了你才这么做
I did this for you,
为了保护你
to protect you.
我希望你能知道我做出这个决定
And I hope you know what a difficult decision it was
-是多么的艰难 -我真不敢
- to make, to do. - I cannot--
不敢相信我以前竟然没看出来
I can't believe that I didn't see this before.
一直以来
This entire time...
我问你个问题
You know what? Let me ask you something.
并且
And...
就这一次 你能对我说实话吗
for once can you just tell me the truth.
当然
Sure.
你是不是嫉妒我
Are you jealous of me?
什么
What?
你是不是嫉妒我
Are you jealous of me?
你到底为什么要这么说
Why on Earth would you say something like that?
你回答什么 我都有心理准备
I'm prepared for either answer.
-为什么我要嫉妒 -嫉妒我
- Why would I be jealous-- - Oh, of me?
为什么 为什么不
Why, why not?
我有一个幸福的家庭 有很好的朋友
I have a great family. I have great friends.
我马上要开始一份很棒的工作
I'm about to start a great job.
我很快乐
I'm happy.
我觉得我们应该对彼此坦诚点 梅根
I think we need to get real with each other, Meg.
是的 我也这么想
Yeah. I think so too.
我很抱歉 但你在欺骗自己
I'm sorry, but you're lying to yourself.
-为什么这么说 -你在很多方面都很强
- Why is that? - You are strong in so many ways,
但你并不是一个运动员
but you're not an athlete.
-我是个远足者 -是
- I'm a hiker. - Okay.
听上去是很高大上 但是
That is like, so profound of you, but--
听着 远足是我热爱且擅长的事
Listen, the trail is just me and what I can do.
我可以做到 你能吗
And I can do this. Can you?
我不是问你长什么样 凯茜
Yeah, I'm not asking you what you look like, Casey.
我想你可能搞错了
I think you might be confused.
我想你才是搞错了
I think you might be confused.
我来这趟远足是因为
You know what, here's why I'm doing this hike.
这是我大学毕业后
It's my last hoorah,
最后一段开心放肆无拘无束的时光了
woo-woo, free-spirit moment after college.
-你还想减肥 -我说过吗
- And you wanna get in shape. - Did I ever say that?
还不够明显吗
Is it not implied?
好 那你呢 你为什么要来这趟远足
Okay, how about you? Why are you doing this hike?
因为你想要来
Because you wanted to do it,
而且我是你最好的朋友
and I'm your best friend.
我想帮助你 让你的生活回到正轨
And I wanna help you get your life on track.
我的生活就在正轨上
My life is on track.
听着 你知道别人都怎么说吗
Listen. Do you know what people say?
一直以来他们在你背后开的玩笑
Behind your back, all your life, the jokes they make?
我确实不知道 他们怎么说的
No, actually. I don't. What do people say?
有时候我是你唯一的朋友
I was your only friend sometimes.
我支持你
I stood by you.
我不像别人 和你在一起我从不觉得尴尬
I was never embarrassed to be seen with you, like everybody else.
我从来没有对别人评价过你的身材
And I never once commented about your body to other people.
他们都跟你说了什么
What did people say to you?
什么话都有
All sorts of things.
他们太刻薄了 我都不想告诉你
They're so mean, I don't even wanna tell you.
比如呢
Like what?
比如你很胖
Like you're fat, okay?
而且丑
And ugly.
-又胖又丑 -我知道
- Fat and ugly. - I know!
你真的知道吗
You do?
我当然知道 谁在乎呢
Of course I do! Who gives a shit?
你不在乎人们觉得你胖吗
You don't care that people think you're fat?
不 我不在乎人们觉得我胖因为我本来就很胖
No, I don't care that people think I'm fat because I'm fat!
我知道
And I know that.
我也知道有些人觉得
You know, and I know that to some people
我很丑 但我觉得没有
that means that I'm ugly, but to me it doesn't!
你...你指望我相信
You... You expect me to believe
你不在乎人们说的那些话
that you don't care that people say all that,
或者觉得你是...
or think that you're a...
一头恶心的小猪吗
a disgusting little pig?
或者你袖子里都藏着面包
Or that your rolls have rolls?
或者谁都不想成为你这样的普通人
Or that you're a normal person's worst-case scenario?
说出一个和你这么说过的人的名字
Can you name one person who has ever said that to you?
你为什么就不能让我帮你
Why can't you let me help you?
你知道吗
You know--
你曾经那么需要朋友的时候 睡在你身边
All those times you needed a friend, who was there?
那么多次你被派对拒之门外
All those times you wanted to feel included
觉得自己格格不入
when you weren't invited to parties
但我还是会带你去
and-and I brought you along anyways!
要不是我让杰森·史密斯去找你
And you would have gone to prom alone
你都得一个人去毕业晚会
if I hadn't told Jason Smith to ask you!
相信我 我是出自爱
And trust me, I do it out of love.
因为我爱你在逆境中闪耀的样子
Because I love watching you shine against the odds.
什么逆境
What odds?
不管发生什么 你都能成功
The fact that you were able to be so successful
你都能很开心 这...
and happy in spite of everything, it just--
真的让我很震惊 我...
it blows my mind! I-I-I ha--
我都不知道你这种身材的人是怎么做到的
I have no idea how you live inside your body!
真希望我可以把你的自信打包装起来
I wish that I could bottle up your confidence.
因为如果我...
Because if--
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表