剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
*我认识个女孩*
*There's a girl I know*
*她在我柜子里留了张字条*
*She left a note in my locker*
*她就像我的跟踪者*
*She's kinda like my stalker*
*不过没关系 因为我的名字是步行者*
*But it's cool 'cause I'm Walker*
*每次我见到你*
*Every time I see you*
*都觉得迷失了自己*
*I feel like I lose myself*
*我喜欢这种感觉*
* And I like it*
*我喜欢这种感觉*
*Yeah, I like it*
*我喜欢这种感觉*
*And I like it*
目前就写了这么多 但是
Yeah, that's all I have so far but, uh,
马上就能写完
it's pretty close.
很酷
Cool.
过来
Come here.
你闻起来好香
You smell good.
你用的什么洗发水
What kind of shampoo do you use?
我妈买♥♥的
Whatever my mom buys.
你有18岁了吗
Um, are you even 18?
你现在迷失自我了吗
Do you feel like you've lost yourself yet?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们一起就能找到答案
Well... we better fix that.
天啊 对不起
Uh, okay. Oh God, I'm sorry.
我不知道我的信
I don't know if my letter is exactly...
是否
accurate.
说清楚了
Anymore.
你 你什么意思
What do you-- what do you-- what do you mean?
我不喜欢你的歌♥
I didn't really like your song.
并且非常努力地想忘了它
And I'm having a hard time getting past it.
你要去哪
Wh-where you going?
我还有乐队排练
I gotta go to band practice.
之类的事
Or whatever.
什么
What?
我可能要疯了
Okay... I'm going crazy maybe, maybe...
我要失去理智了
I'm-I'm losing my mind.
没事的
Okay. Okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
没事的
Okay. Okay.
我的天
Oh God.
德里克
Derek?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你刘海剪好了吗
Are you done with that?
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
你为什么会在宾馆房♥间里
Why are you in this hotel room?
我没在宾馆房♥间 我在家里
I'm not in a hotel room. I'm at home.
什么
What?
这不是我们的 我的意思是
This is not our-- I mean,
这不是你家
this is not your house!
伊娃 这有什么关系
Ugh, Eva, what does it matter?
你不应该在这的
You are not supposed to be here.
这是我的离婚派对 一个没有德里克的空间
This is my divorce party and it is a Derek-free zone!
你需要我在这
You need me to be here.
什么 我不需要
What? No, I don't.
你看看你 典型的你
I mean, look at you. It's typical.
你总是需要我来帮你搞清楚你到底是谁
You always need my help figuring out who you are.
-不 我不需要 -你需要
- No. I don't. - Yeah.
你需要我 这样你就不用
You need me so you don't
处理你自己的麻烦事
have to deal with your own shit.
不
No.
我以前是需要你上我
I needed you to fuck me!
或者想上我
Or want to fuck me!
看 你又开始了
See, you're doing it right now.
你别给我来这一套
You know, don't even start!
你真是一个该死的小孩
You are such a fucking child!
太好了 太好了 耍你的小孩脾气
Nice. Nice. Have your little tantrum.
我要是不耍脾气 你就根本不听我说话
Oh, well, if I don't have a tantrum, then you don't hear me!
我听得到 好吗
I hear you. Okay?
你的出拳警告可是非常响亮的
Your low blows are coming in loud and clear.
很好
Good!
别嘲笑我
Don't laugh at me.
别嘲笑我
Don't laugh at me!
你怎么了 你刘海剪好了吗
What happened to you? Are you done with that?
什么
What?
我们刚刚吵过一遍
We just went through this.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
伊娃 这有什么关系
Eva, what does it matter?
这有什么关系
What does it matter?!
德里克 如果你违反物理法则
Derek, if you're defying the laws of physics,
那关系大了
it fucking matters.
所以认真的 你到底为什么在这里
So seriously, why are you here?
我猜是为了从把你头发剪成这样的家伙手里救你
My guess is to save you from whoever is doing that to your hair.
这是我自己剪的
I did this to my hair!
好吧 我猜我...
Okay, well, I guess I'm...
是来从你自己手里救你
here to save you from yourself.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 德里克
Fuck you, Derek.
我不需要拯救
I don't need to be saved.
这只是一个玩笑
It's just a joke!
-很高兴我对你来说只是玩笑 -伊娃
- Glad I'm just a joke to you. - Eva.
你为什么总把我说的每句话
Why do you always twist every goddamn thing I say
都曲解成恶意的话 把你自己变成受害者
into some evil bullshit so that you look like a victim,
而我就像一个想要毁掉你生活的混♥蛋♥
and I look like some asshole who's trying to ruin your life?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不是受害者
Fuck you! I'm not a victim, okay?
我只是最近经历了很多
I'm just going through a lot right now.
对对对 只有你遭遇了
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. You're always the only one
各种事
going through any shit.
你还是一个根本不会为此做任何改变的人
You're also the only one who never does anything to change it.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
又来了 我为什么在这里
Wow, this is getting old. Why am I here?
这句话是我一直问你的
That's what I keep asking you.
你需要我在这里
You need me to be here.
不 我需要你
No, I needed you--
你怎么了
What happened to you?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不是受害者
Fuck you! I'm not a victim!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我要是不耍脾气 你就根本不听我说话
Oh, well, if I don't have a tantrum, then you don't hear me!
但你还是不会为此做任何改变
And yet, you still do nothing to change it.
别给我来这一套 你真是一个该死的小孩
Don't even start! You are such a fucking child!
我只是最近经历了很多
I'm just going through a lot right now...
对对对 只有你遭遇了
Yeah, you're always the only one
各种事
going through any shit.
你还不会为此做任何
You're also the only one who never does anything!
改变...
to change it...
好了 我改变了
There. I changed something.
你高兴了吧
Are you happy now?
我有事
I am not okay.
好了...
Okay...
看起来不错
That is a look.
蝴蝶结
Fucking bow?
好吧
Okay...
-看起来很不错 宝贝 -天啊
- They look great, babe. - Oh my God!
你知道其实最可怕的是
You know what's really scary
你不相信你了解自己到底是谁
is that you don't trust that you know who you are.
-我知道我是谁 -是吗
- I know who I am. - Oh, you do?
和我说说她
Tell me all about her.
好吧
Um, okay.
我...
I...
我是个女人 很显然
I'm a woman. Obviously.
33岁了
Who is 33, I mean,
34岁
34 years old.
我在西雅图长大
I grew up in Seattle.
我喜欢看书
I like to read.
-我不知道 你到底是谁啊 -我是谁不重要
- I don't know. Who the fuck are you? - It doesn't matter who I am!
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表