剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
*或许这次*
*Maybe this time*
*他会...*
*He'll get it...*
*做好*
*Right*
132478年后
好 学着点 我的孩子们
Okay. Watch and learn, my offspring.
都是靠手腕
It's all in the wrist.
都是靠
It's all...
手...
in...
快走 快出去
Door! Get to the door! Come on!
等一下 老爸
Hey! Hang on, Pops.
宝贝
Honey!
宝贝 宝贝
Honey! Honey!
太好了
Yes!
有线电视
Cable TV!
好久不见 我的老朋友
Ah, it's been so long, my old friend.
很高兴在网络将你扼杀之前
Glad to see you before the goddamn internet
还能见到你
kills you off for good, eh?
那天会到来的 我认真的
It's coming. I'm tellin' ya.
你的日子不多了 我亲爱的朋友
Your days are numbered, my sweet, sweet friend.
野外生存大赛的胜者就是...
And the winner of the Great Outdoors Survival Competition is...
卡洛琳
Caroline.
恭喜 卡洛琳
Congratulations, Caroline.
-感谢您观看... -傻♥逼♥
- Thank you for watching... - Dumbass!
只剩你了 看看你有多激动
Look how excited you are to be the last one standing.
这会让你很开心
Yeah, that's gonna make you happy.
可以当冠军
Can be a champion,
赚个几百万 随时随地
win a million dollars, get to do whatever you want,
去你想去的地方 我懂
whenever you want, eh? Sure, I get it.
听起来真棒
Sounds awesome!
想想看你的竞争者在你面前消失
Just imagine what it's like when your competitor
是什么感受
just disappears on you.
再也没出现过
Just never shows the fuck up,
天上打雷都没出现
even when the fucking lightning strikes and shit!
没人跟你战斗
Yeah. There's no one to fight,
也没人跟你竞争 只有你一个人
or compete with, or anything, it's just you,
你 孤独的自己
you, alone, with yourself,
还有你赚的几百万
and your fucking million bucks
和这些奇装异服
and these weird-ass clothes!
想想有多惨
Think about that shit!
*我有过这种体会*
*I've been around the block*
*我的见闻不算少*
*I've seen a thing or two*
*跟时间赛跑多有趣*
*It's fun to beat the clock*
*我费了好大劲才做到*
*I've managed quite a coup*
*但如果你想知道*
*But if you want to know*
*对我来说这意味着什么*
*Just what it means to me*
*我难以开口因为最近你杳无踪影*
*It's difficult to say 'cause lately I can't find you*
*我不知你去向何方*
*I don't know where you've gone*
*虽然停战并非坏事*
*And while it's nice to rest*
*我却感觉有些不对*
*It feels a little wrong*
*我开始忘记这一切是怎么回事*
*I'm starting to lose sight of what it's all about*
*还有活着的意义*
*And what's there left to live for*
*如果无人再可与我一战*
*If there's no one left to fight? Oh*
*我见过最有趣的事情*
*I've seen the most interesting things, oh*
*全部加起来*
*Adding it all up comes to*
*却是一片虚无*
*Absolutely nothing*
*这有几个法贝热彩蛋和阿提拉的画像*
*Here's some Fabergé eggs, a painting of Attila*
*一粒隐身灵丹 是香草的味道*
*An invisibility pill, oh! Tastes just like vanilla!*
*一个伶盗龙的脚趾*
*A velociraptor's toe*
*一辆未来风格的车*
*A futuristic car*
*它们和尿液一起提供能量*
*They power these with urine*
*别忘了那些*
*Oh, don't forget those women*
*最终掌控了*
*Who finally took control*
*乌托邦的女人*
*A moment of utopia*
*男人们 我们的运气可真好*
*Man, we were on a roll!*
*这是个纪念品*
*And here's a souvenir*
*纪念外星人来到镇上*
*Of when aliens came to town*
*让我们都成了性♥奴♥*
*Made sex slaves of us all*
*还让一切烧为灰烬*
*And burned everything down*
*我见过最不寻常的事情*
*I've seen the most extraordinary things, oh*
*没有你在这里就意味着*
*Without you here, it means*
*一片虚无*
*Absolutely nothing*
*一片虚无*
*Absolutely nothing*
*一片虚无*
*Absolutely nothing*
一片 虚无
Absolutely... nothing.
他从何处来
From whence he came,
就该回到何处去
so shall he be gone.
你这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
我好着呢
Whole lotta nothing.
你知道我现在可以杀了你吧
You do realize I could kill you right now, right?
当然 早想过了
Yep. Crossed my mind.
真的吗
Really?
过了这么久 就以这种方式结束吗
Really, after all this time? This is how we're gonna end it?
什么 你还想要一个吻还是什么
What, do you... Do you want a kiss or?
听着
Listen,
你想杀我对吗 朝着这来
you wanna kill me? Come and get it.
一边去
Put that away.
我要喝点水 你收拾一下自己
I'm gonna get some water, and you get yourself together,
等我回来
and when I come back, let's...
就开战
do battle.
别动了
Hey, stop it.
来吧 把水喝了
Come on. Come on, drink this.
-不客气 -谢谢
- You're welcome. - Thank you.
没关系 你还需要点时间
It's okay, you take a second.
我可以等
I can wait.
嗝得好
Nice one.
天哪
Oh, my God.
就是这吗
This is it?
这里就是最后的战场吗
This is the place?
你也梦想过 对吗
You had the dream, too, eh?
最终对决
Final battle.
就在这个房♥间
Right here in this room.
第一次来到这
Well I knew
我就知道了
when I first got here.
你有没有发现不管我们处于哪个时空
You'll notice that no matter when we are,
尿都是一个味
it always smells the same?
我从没注意过
I never thought of that.
等等 你是说
Wait, do you...?
你认为我们都在同一个地方对战吗
Do you think that we've been fighting in this same place
一直以来
this whole time?
1384场战役
1,384 battles...
都在这里
all... right here.
这像是一个时代的终结
It's kind of the end of an era
然而你却是这么看的
when you think about it that way.
你到底关心什么
What the hell do you care anyway?
你是不是有点生我的气或者别的什么
Are you, like, mad at me or something?
你是我不共戴天的死敌
Well, you are my sworn mortal enemy,
我们之间的战争永世无休 所以 你懂的
and we have been battling for an eternity, so, you know.
是 是 是 我明白 但是 如果
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, but, like,
抛开 如果 我的意思是 我不能…
beyond, like-- I mean, I don't...
你看起来不在状态
You seem off.
拜托 我很好 让我们快来一决死战吧
I'm fine, okay? Let's just get this over with.
不 不 不 不 不…
No, no, no, no, no...
要是你有什么要对我说的话
If you got something to say to me,
就说出来
say it.
就 就是…
It's, it's just...
这太难了 好吗 所以
It's just too hard, okay? So,
我 我 我宁愿直接要了你的命
I-I-I'd rather just kill you.
你想一想 我的意思是 有些人真的一点儿没变
Go figure. I mean, some people really don't change.
是的 我想他们不会变
Yeah, well, I suppose they don't.
你明白的 我们其实不必这样
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表