剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
这一切
All of this.
这一切
All of this...
都是为了你
mmm, is all about you.
这一切 什么意思 你...
All of this? What do you mean? What--
-是你干的吗 -是你干的 宝贝
- Did you do this? - You did this, babe.
但为什么
But why?
因为我们是时候重新开始这一切了
Because, it's time for us to start this shit over!
该提升这一切了
It is time to level the fuck up.
对吧 宝贝
Right, babe?
我已经开始这么做了
Well, I'm already doing that.
但是你总是和你自己
Yeah, but you keep telling yourself
一遍一遍说着同样的故事
the same old little stories over and over again.
你 33还是34岁的女人
You 33-, 34-year-old woman.
喜欢什么来着 看书
Who likes to what? Read?
我的确喜欢
I am that.
你到底想要我♥干♥什么
The fuck do you want from me?
那是真正的你吗
Is that really who you are?!
还是说只是一系列的陈述
Or is that just a little collection of facts?
你要知道
You need to realize...
过去的你
your past self...
不是现在的你
it is not your present self.
冷静点 布里妮·布朗[心灵鸡汤大♥师♥]
Okay, take it easy, Brené Brown.
说出来
Say it.
过去的我不是现在的我
My past self is not my present self.
我不相信那你说的每个字
I don't believe a word that you're saying.
说出来
Say it.
过去的我不是现在的我
My past self is not my present self!
我在和过去的我告别
I am waving goodbye to my past self,
并迫不及待地接受未来的我
as I eagerly take my future form.
我在和过去的我告别
I am waving goodbye to my past self,
并迫不及待地接受未来的我
as I eagerly awake my future form.
最好的我即将出现
My best self is ever emerging.
没有人能阻止她
And no one can stop her!
-拜托 -你才拜托
- Oh, come on. - Oh, you come on!
宝贝 你阻止不了了
Babe! You can't stop now!
我们要开始了
We're just gettin' started.
我最大的幸福
My best happiness...
不取决于别人最大的幸福
does not depend on anybody else's best happiness.
我最大的幸福不取决于
My best happiness doesn't depend on
别人最大的幸福
anyone else's best happiness.
我不是那种...
I am not that girl...
不敢在沃克·杨柜子留信的女孩
who couldn't leave a love letter in Walker Young's locker.
我不是那种不敢
I am not that girl who couldn't leave
在沃克·杨柜子里留信的女孩
a love letter in Walker Young's locker.
但你没有留下信 你不是那种女孩吗
But you didn't leave the letter so, aren't you that girl?
我了解我的局限 那都不是真的
Limitations are perceived and not real
我没有局限
and I am boundless!
喂 看着我 说出来
Hey. Look at me. Say it.
我了解我的局限 那都不是真的
Limitations are perceived and I am boundless?
我不是那种会把脑袋埋在
Ohh, I am not the girl who buried her head
德里克比喻沙漠的女孩
in Derek's metaphorical sand.
承认吧 你很想念把头埋在我沙漠里的女孩
Admit it. You miss burying your head in my sand.
-德里克 -忘了他 宝贝
- Derek? - Forget him, babe.
我是团队里优秀的成员 说出来
I'm a competent member of the team. Say it.
什么 什么团队
What? What team?!
我的独一无二 将会让你
My uniqueness, will lift me
脱离平庸的泥沼
from the gutter of mediocrity.
你的独一无二
Your uniqueness?
你不是在模仿她的话吗
Aren't you just copying her?
我发现了我的光
I am now discovering my light
将会照亮我通往伟大的道路
that will illuminate my path to greatness.
我觉得大家一般都觉得你只是一个普通人
Huh. I think everyone just saw you as kinda average.
我的光就像1992年
My light burns like a thousand lighters
珍珠音乐会的上千束灯光
at a Pearl Jam concert in 1992.
你不可能理清楚你自己的
You're never gonna figure yourself out.
我要在剩下的永恒中
I wanna rock out with my cock out,
浪出我自己
for the rest of eternity.
没有了我 你是谁
Who are you without me?
不 不 别看他
No, no. Don't look at him.
看着我
Hey! Look at me.
很抱歉花了这么久
I'm sorry that took so long.
你绝对不会相信刚刚发生了什么
You will not believe what just happened out there.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
伊娃
Eva...
你愿意接受这朵玫瑰吗
Will you accept this rose?
我们不需要...住在梦幻套房♥里
We don't have to... stay in a fantasy suite.
我们可以任凭这良夜带着我们
We could see where the night takes us, hmm?
伊娃
Eva?
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
你怎么了
What happened?
我没想逼你剪刘海啊
I didn't mean to pressure you to cut bangs.
-希望你这样不是因为我 -不
- I hope you didn't do this because of me. - No...
这不是你的错
It was not your fault.
我只希望你觉得
I just wanted you to feel like
呈现出最好的您
the best version of yourself.
我知道
I know.
我觉得我现在应该
I just feel like I have to have
理清楚所有的事
everything figured out right now.
实在是太多了
And it's too much.
你知道这不用一下去全部解决的吧
You know it doesn't have to happen all at once, right?
但是我都不知道从哪里开始
But I don't even know where to start.
该死
Ah, fuck...
你看看我 一团糟
Look at me, I'm a fucking mess!
你要对你自己宽容一点
You have to be gentle with yourself.
从头开始对任何人来说都不简单
Starting over isn't easy for anyone.
你就像一个小婴儿
You're like a little baby.
你就像一个崭新的小婴儿
You're like a brand new little baby.
小宝宝
Little baby.
天啊
Oh God...
我知道
I know...
什么
What?
给我剃了
Shave me.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表