剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
Hello?
你好 承包商
Oh, hello, contractor man!
你说什么 我们的房♥子修好了
What's that you say? Our house is done?
什么 过了这么多年
Wha...! After all these years,
我们终于可以从这个旅馆房♥间里搬回家了吗
we can go home and get away from this motel room?
我太激动了 谢谢你 再见
I'm so excited, thank you! And goodbye!
不好意思
Excuse me.
爸爸 你好傻
Daddy, you're silly.
想法不错 哈里
Nice try, Harry.
你们到底会不会认真听我说话
Are you guys ever gonna take me seriously?
剧本上说 你们从来不会认真听
Hmm? I mean, according to this script, you never do.
这一集就是讲我忘了你的生日
This whole episode is about me forgetting your birthday,
然后还搞砸了很多事 是个混球
and then messing things up and being a klutz.
听起来很合理
Sounds about right.
伙计们 我真的需要你们的帮助
Guys, I could really use your help.
好了 我们来看看
Now, okay, let's see.
我们已经完成了琳达戴着耳机在浴缸里的桥段
All right, we did the Linda with earmuffs in the bathtub.
完成了冰箱桥段 冰箱门桥段 没用
We did the fridge stuff, the fridge door, that didn't work.
已经完成了
We did that.
什么 上面说
What? They say-- Oh.
"哈里做出了他每次感到困惑时都会做的决定
"Harry does what he always does when he's confused.
召开家庭会议"
Calls a family meeting."
-就这么办 召开家庭会议 -又来
- Let's do that. Call a family meeting. - Again?
-家庭会议 -但是 亲爱的
- Family meeting! - But, honey,
-来吧 -这地方这么乱 我们能坐在哪里
- Come on! - this place is a mess. Where would we even sit?
大家都去厕所
To the bathroom, everyone.
走吧 走吧 我们是一个团队
Come on, come on. Let's do this together as a team.
-好吧 -来吧 来吧
- Okay. - Come on, come on.
这让我想起了那次
This reminds of the time
爸爸不小心租了一辆双门车
Dad accidentally rented a two-door car.
至少那辆车还有后备箱
At least that had trunk space.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, all right.
所有人都别搞笑了
Everyone stop making jokes.
这是很认真的家庭会议
This is a very serious family meeting.
就像你上次认真地
Like the time you were serious
要参加撑杆跳比赛吗
about taking up pole vaulting?
什么 不
What? No!
这根本说不通啊
That doesn't even make sense!
还记得爸爸之前认真地觉得
Remember when Dad seriously thought
-他能成为杰西潘尼的模特吗 -天啊
- he could be a JCPenney model? - Ugh, God.
什么
What?
我一直在努力忘记呢
I've been trying to forget.
别说了 拜托都别说了
Stop! Please stop!
我以为你们能帮我
I thought you guys could help me,
但如果你们要继续取笑我 那请便吧
but if you wanna keep making fun of me, then go ahead.
但是天知道我们会被困在这里多久
But we're gonna be stuck here for who knows how long,
我得...
and I need to get the --
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
为什么
Why?
因为我不属于这里
Because I don't belong here.
我也是
That makes two of us.
哈里 到底怎么了
Harry, what is really going on?
这不是我 我不是这样的人
This is not me. This is not who I am.
你是谁
Who are you?
我真的不知道我是谁
I honestly don't know who I am.
我懂
I get that.
我觉得
Yeah, I think...
我们有时候都有这种感觉
we all get that way sometimes.
我不知道我是谁 我想弄清楚
I have no idea who I am, but I wanna find out.
我肯定这种生活不是我
And I'm positive this isn't it.
但我需要回家
But I need to go home.
哈里 听着
Harry, look.
我们不想拖你的后腿
We don't wanna hold you back.
所以如果你要走
So, if you need to leave,
那你就该走
then you should leave.
我们会支持你
And we'll support you.
是的 爸爸
Yeah, Dad.
嗯 我们支持你
Yeah, we support you.
你们认真的吗
You guys really mean that?
是啊 过来
Yes. Yes, come here.
来
Come here.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
-谢谢你们 -好
- Thank you, guys. - Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Well...
那就再见了
I guess then this is goodbye.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
认识你们很高兴
It was nice meeting you all.
哈里
Oh, Harry!
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表