剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
- 我跟你去 - 你可不想看到里面的情景
Lots of blood and mud and busted-up shit.
遍地都是血和污泥 还有被砸烂的东西
Guess my cleaning lady's gonna be pissed.
我的清洁女工肯定会气疯的
Not as pissed as your pool guy.
比不上你家泳池的清洁工那么生气
I'm bored.
我觉得很无聊
♪ Now she's spending her nights...
Maybe I'll uncuff you for a while.
要不我解开你的手铐一会儿
Make the fight more interesting.
给打斗增加点趣味?
I still wonder why ♪
Yeah.
She can't shake his memory ♪
♪ We don't talk about the lies...
Hey, somebody's texting you, buddy.
喂 有人在给你发短♥信♥
Oh, I'll get it.
我去拿
I wish that I knew ♪
♪ That her love could be true...
"Duck and cover"?
“找掩护 躲起来”
What the hell does that mean?
这到底是什么意思?
You okay?
你还好吧?
I'll live.
我死不了
I can't help but see you're alone.
我看到只有你一个人
If they don't get Picard's call by 6:00...
如果皮卡德在6点前没有打电♥话♥...
Won't need till 6:00.
6点前能解决
- Hubble? - Yup.
- 是赫堡吗? - 对
I got Finlay.
我把芬雷救了出来
I noticed.
我注意到了
Well, it's good to see you alive.
很高兴看到你还活着
All right.
好了
Let's hit the gun locker, the ammo safe.
我们去枪柜和弹♥药♥保险箱
Grab anything useful.
拿上任何有用的东西
This place have a hose out back?
这里后面有水管吗?
Yeah. Why?
有 怎么这么问?
We're gonna need it.
等会儿用得着
It's okay. She's with me.
没事 她是我的朋友
- Boss. - Neagley, this is Finlay and Hubble.
- 老大 内格利 这两位是芬雷和赫堡
Finlay and Hubble, Neagley.
芬雷和赫堡 这位是内格利
Fellas.
你们好
How is she here?
她怎么会在这里?
Our last phone call, I asked Reacher
我们上次通电♥话♥时 我问雷彻
how he knew Picard was involved.
他怎么知道皮卡德也插了一脚
He said, "Lucky guess."
他说:“运气好 猜中的”
Reacher believes in facts and statistics, not luck.
雷彻只相信事实和统计数据 不信运气
Might as well have shouted "Mayday."
还不如直接喊“救命”呢
Where's your lady friend?
你女朋友呢?
Oh. Fuck.
糟了
Let's get to work.
我们开始干活吧
Thanks for letting us set up here.
谢谢你收留我们 抱歉这么晚打搅你
Sorry for the late hour.
I'm just glad Kliner's gonna get his.
很快克莱纳就会罪有应得了 我很高兴
I'm gonna go upstairs and put on some coffee.
我上楼去煮点咖啡
All right. I've been in here a million times.
好了 我去过那里无数次
This is the layout.
布局是这样的
Probably holding Roscoe and Charlie somewhere around here.
他们可能把萝丝柯和查莉关在这里
Out of the way and cornered, but where they can still keep an eye on 'em.
不会碍事 又可以监视她们
What about my kids?
我的孩子们呢?
They're being held someplace else.
被关在别的地方
Psych tactic to make sure Charlie and Roscoe behave.
这是心理战术 确保查莉和萝丝柯会乖乖合作
Probably up here.
可能会在上面
Lock 'em up in there, you don't have to waste a man watching 'em.
把她们关在那里 就不必专门派一个人盯着
Two by the door,
两个在门口
one around the corner by the exterior staircase.
一个在外楼梯的拐角处
Lot of firepower for a guy who doesn't believe in security cameras.
对于一个不信任监控摄像头的人来说 戒备也太森严了
It's for me.
这是为了防范我
They think you're with Picard. You're not a threat.
他们以为你和皮卡德在一起
Ah, they know me by now.
- 你不构成威胁 - 他们现在算是了解我了
Their ideal world? Hubble and I get marched
他们最理想的情况是 赫堡和我
through the front door, and they kill all of us.
从前门进去 他们干掉我们所有人
They suspect I won't go down lightly
他们怀疑我不会轻装上阵
so they put guns outside, and probably a dozen men inside
所以他们派武装人员在外面守着 里面的人同样荷枪实弹
armed to the teeth in case I somehow go in guns blazing.
以防我冲进去跟他们火拼
So what do we do?
那么我们怎么办?
We go in blazing.
我们就冲进去跟他们火拼
Neagley, we need to take out those two guards facing us quietly, without one of them
必须先悄悄地干掉面向我们的那两个
setting off an automatic weapon.
不能让他们用自动武器
They won't make a sound.
我不会让他们发出任何声音的
Good. Double-check your weapon, ready your shot.
好 仔细检查武器 准备射击
- Copy. - Hubble, come with me.
- 收到 - 赫堡 跟我来
Safe to say you never shot anyone before?
你以前从未向任何人开过枪 没说错吧?
- I've never fired a gun. - Okay.
- 根本没有开过枪 - 好的
All you got to do is extend, aim, fire.
你只需要伸直手臂、瞄准、开火
No point in having a weapon unless it's ready for instant use.
除非准备好了立即使用 否则拥有武器毫无意义
You hesitate, you die. Uh...
你犹豫就会死...
Only point it at the bad guys.
枪口只对准坏人
Love the smell of gasoline.
我喜欢汽油的气味
The tweed comes off.
终于脱掉粗花呢西装了
Feel like we should all bow our heads or something.
我觉得我们都应该鞠个躬什么的
I don't want to get any of their blood on it.
嗯 我不想衣服沾上他们的血
Good attitude.
有腔调
- Are you Catholic? - Yeah.
- 你是天主教♥徒♥吗? - 对
Listen, I know we've spent most of our time together fighting,
听着 我知道 我们大部分时间都看不惯彼此
but I bet your soldiers really enjoyed working with you.
但我敢打赌你的手下 很喜欢和你一起工作
I enjoyed working with you, too.
我也很喜欢和你一起合作
You know, it's hard to tell with the suit on,
你穿西装时看不出来
but you're kind of jacked, Finlay.
但你的肌肉挺发达的
Really?
真的吗?
No.
假的
Asshole.
王八蛋
Fucking shit.
妈的
Hey.
嘿
You've got to get your shit together.
你必须振作起来
They're gonna... kill us.
他们要杀了我们
- They're gonna kill my children. - No.
- 他们要杀了我的孩子 - 不
Hey, listen to me, okay?
听我说 好吗?
I know Reacher.
我了解雷彻
There's no way in hell that he is just gonna roll over and take this loss, okay?
他绝对不会轻易放过这帮人
Sometime before 6:00,
6点之前
he is gonna come knocking,
他就会过来
and KJ's gonna wish he never started this fight.
到时候KJ会希望 他从没挑起过这场战斗
Reacher and Hubble should be in place by now.
雷彻和赫堡现在应该已经就位了
Really think I should take one of the shots.
我真的觉得其中一枪应该由我来负责
Two shooters, better odds.
两个射手 成功率更高
You have experience with long-range kill shots?
你有远距离击杀的经验吗?
No.
没有
I do.
我有
Put the biscuit in the basket.
轻松搞定
Our friend around the corner heard 'em fall.
那家伙听到他们摔倒的声音了
Go, go, go, go, go.
快去
Soon as it's lit, you move.
我一点火你就跑
Got it.
知道了
Your only job is to get your kids out of there.
你唯一要做的是 救你的孩子们离开那里
Don't let anyone stop you from doing your job.
不要让任何人阻止你救她们
All right. Time to shine.
好 该点火了
Wait.
等等
I got this.
交给我
If I'm gonna die,
如果我要死了
I'm goin' to flavor country one last time.
那我必须最后 过把烟瘾
Yeah.
好
Are we gonna die?
我们会死吗?
Let's find out.
拭目以待
怎么回事?喂 这里发生什么事?
- What the hell was that? - That's Reacher knocking.
- 那是什么情况? - 雷彻来了
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
Get over there! Put out the fire!
到那边去 灭火
Move your ass! Move it!
动起来 快点
Everybody in here now!
所有人进来这里
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表