剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
我知道你被吓坏了
I know you're scared,
但是我... - 被吓坏了?
- but I'm... - Scared?
这很正常 有人想杀你...
It's natural. When someone has an attempt made on their life...
你知道联调局和中情局 都曾经招募过我吗?
You know I was recruited by the FBI and Central Intelligence?
我的智商得分99% 心理评估仅为80%
Scored a 99th percentile in IQ,but only an 80% on the psych eval.
你想知道为什么吗? 你这盛气凌人的王八蛋
You want to know why, you condescending asshole?
缺乏人际交往能力?
Interpersonal skills?
因为我眼里容不得沙子
I lack the ability to tolerate horseshit.
而这个...这个他妈的是块石头!
And this...and this... is horseshit!
你以为我是个被吓破胆的小女孩吗?
You think I'm some poor, scared, little girl?
我不是被吓怕了 我是被惹怒了
I'm not scared. I am pissed.
他们闯进我的房♥子里 这是我用我的钱修好的
They came into my house that I fixed up with my money
就在我的家族建立的小镇里
in the town that my family founded
因为他们认为谁都不敢碰他们
because they think they are untouchable.
你想要一把枪?
You want a gun?
嗯
Uh-huh.
我没意见
Fine by me.
这是格雷几年前给我的
Gray gave this to me a couple of years ago.
他想把它传给家人 而我是他唯一的家人
Wanted to keep it in the family,and I was the only family he had.
这枪不算低调
Not what you'd call a subtle weapon.
周围的人都知道我有这把枪
People round here know I have this thing.
如果你用枪不当 会牵连到我
Use it wrong, and it gets back to me.
所以你可别乱用
So don't use it wrong.
我会好好保管它的
I won't let anything happen to it.
你的房♥子已经不安全了 收拾行李吧
Your house isn't safe anymore; pack your bags.
是芬雷吗?
Finlay?
查到了与乔一起发现的尸体的身份
Got an ID on the body that was found with Joe.
我们得去停尸房♥
We gotta get to the morgue.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you kiddin' me?
我刚刚告诉过你要小心用这把枪的
I just told you to be careful with that thing.
永远不要相信没有亲自试射过的武器
Never trust a weapon you haven't personally test-fired.
侠探杰克
你们俩当时已经在办案了?
You two were already working the case?
一大早就查案?
First thing in the morning?
我们刚回到镇上 - 从哪里回来?
We were just getting back into town.From where?
阿♥拉♥巴马州 昨晚酒吧很晚关门 道路被暴雨淹了
Alabama. Bar closed late, storm flooded the road.
你带他出去喝酒了?
You took him out drinking?
我不是让你盯着他 别让他乱跑吗?
Isn't that the exact opposite of what I told you to do?
还好我没听你的话
Good thing I did.
杀死莫里森夫妇的人 昨天晚上来追杀我们了
Whoever killed the Morrisons came after us last night.
闯入了我家 写下了威胁留言
Broke into my house, carved a threat into my door;
要是我独自在家 谁知道他们会做出什么事
who knows what they would've done if I'd been there alone.
T他们进了你家?
hey came into your house?
我没事 去看看贾斯伯有什么发现吧
I'm fine.Let's just see what Jasper has for us.
没事 我一直在盯着她
It's okay.I had my eye on her.
给你 这份给你
Here you go. Here you go.
不好意思 我不知道你要来
Sorry; I didn't know you were coming.
一收到指纹 我们就对这个人进行了全面筛查
Once the prints came back, we got a full run on the man.
受害者叫皮特卓布林
Victim's name is Pete Jobling.
南方货运船运公♥司♥的卡车司机
Trucker for Southfreight Shipping, which makes sense,
这个情况应该属实 我收到的检测结果显示
'cause the test results I got back
他的血气和组织中氢化硫含量过多
showed a little too much hydrogen sulfide in his blood gases and tissue;
他一辈子都在路上开车 吸入别的汽车的废气
he spent his whole life on the road,sniffing other people's catalytic converters.
43岁 已婚 住在亚特兰大
43, married, resides in Atlanta...
没什么案底 除了2018年
Record's clean except for a 2018 arrest
在杰克逊维尔因交通违规被捕
for a Jacksonville traffic violation
后来变成了行为不检罪
that turned into a disorderly conduct.
辩护人是扎卡莱亚斯佩雷斯事务所 没有定罪
Defended by Zacarias Perez LLP. No conviction.
扎卡莱亚斯佩雷斯 这是资料
Zacarias Perez. Here he is.
看起来很高档
Oh. Looks fancy.
不是那种会为卡车司机辩护的律师行
Not the kind of firm that defends truck drivers.
谢谢 贾斯伯
Thanks, Jasper.
希望我们近期内不会再见到你
Hopefully we don't need to see you again any time soon.
嗯
Yeah.
是特区打来的
It's a D.C. number.
特勤局-喂
Secret Service. - Hello?
康克林警官
Officer Conklin?
我是莫莉贝丝戈登
This is Molly Beth Gordon,
特勤局行政官
Specialized Administrative Officer with the Secret Service.
我收到了你关于乔的留言了
I got your message regarding Joe Reacher.
他是我的同事
I work with him.
莫莉贝丝 你好
Uh, hi, Molly Beth.
乔!
Oh, Joe!
谢天谢地!你为什么不回我电♥话♥? 我很担心
Oh, thank God. Why haven't you returned my calls? I was so worried.
戈登女士 我是杰克雷彻
Ms. Gordon, this is Jack Reacher.
乔的弟弟
Joe's brother.
乔已经死了
Joe's dead.
不可能
No.
不可能 你搞错了
No, you're wrong.
我没有
I'm not.
他是怎么死的?
How?
被谋杀
He was murdered.
我们认为他的死可能跟他的工作有关
We think his death may be related to his work.
你知道乔在乔治亚州的 马格雷夫做什么吗?
Do you know what Joe was doing in Margrave, Georgia?
我不知道 他在...
Uh... I don't know.He was, um...
他在做一项秘密调查
He was running a classified investigation,
我不清楚细节
I just don't know the details...
天哪
God.
我知道现在不该追问你一些问题
I know it's not the best time to answer questions,
但是我们真的需要你的帮助
but we really need your help.
乔在特勤局担任什么职位?
What position did Joe hold in the Secret Service?
什么?他...
What? He was...
他是主任
Uh, he was, he was the, he was the director,
他是调查办公室的主任
he was the director of the Office of Investigations.
你不知道吗?
You... you didn't know that?
不知道 我们有一段时间没有联♥系♥了
No.We hadn't spoken in a while.
有别的手下跟他一起调查吗? - 没有
Was anyone working under him?No.
没有
No, um...
没有 这个案子只有他自己一个人在查
No, he assigned his current case to himself.
没有人知道这件事
Nobody knew about it.
可是你知道
You did.
我们的关系很近
We were close.
莫莉贝丝 我是康克林警员
Molly Beth, um, this is Officer Conklin.
抱歉 我们快问完了 我保证
I'm-I'm sorry, we're almost done, I promise.
乔在调查办公室负责哪个具体部门?
Was there a specific division of O.I.that Joe was heading up?
他负责...
Uh, yeah, he-he runs...
他是打击古董伪造部门的头儿
he ran our anti-counterfeiting department.
戈登特工
Agent Gordon?
我是芬雷上尉 马格雷夫警局的探长
Captain Finlay, Chief Detective, Margrave PD.
你们是否收到过
Had there been reports
在马格雷夫有伪造活动的报告?
of counterfeiting in the Margrave area?
没有
I... I really don't feel like...
我们可以另择时间再谈这事吗?
Can we just talk about this another time, please?
我知道这让人很伤心
I know it's hard, and I hate doing this,
考虑到我们刚刚告诉你的情况 我也不想一问再问
considering what we just told you,
但你是我们唯一的线索
but you're our only lead.
乔似乎为了这个案子而牺牲
On a case it appears Joe died for.
好的
Um... Okay.
乔告诉我 他前一阵子
Joe told me that he put a stop
彻底阻止了所有的国内伪造活动
to all domestic counterfeiting a while ago. Um...
他启动了一些程序
He put all these procedures in place;
只要出现伪造活动 就一定会被逮住
made it basically impossible to make anything here without getting caught.
他后来在追查国际性的伪造活动
He was chasing international stuff.
比如南美洲的? - 我不知道
Like South America? I don't know. Um...
我可以尝试找找他的文件给你们
I can try to get his files for you.
谢谢你 仅限打印件
Thank you.But hard copies only;
我们不想要留下数字踪迹 - 为什么?
we don't want a digital trail.
为什么?
Why?
有很多人因为乔在查的这个案子而遇害
Seems whatever Joe was into, people were killed over it.
我们不希望它连累你
We don't want anything leading back to you.
我们不能打草惊蛇
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表