剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
I wish I could, but all I know about these killings
均来自于晚饭时听来的八卦
is the gossip from the diner,
我们都知道这远不可信
which we both know is far from reliable.
坦纳史派威失踪了
Tanner Spivey, and has himself disappeared,
他在过去三天内多次致电贵公♥司♥
called your company multiple times in the last three days.
已经去世的皮特卓布林
Pete Jobling, also deceased,
以前是克莱纳工业的卡车司机
is a former truck driver for Kliner Industries.
他是我们选择外包业务的一家公♥司♥的员工
For a company we contracted with.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
他的辩护律师费却是贵公♥司♥支付的 他的罪名由交通违规
you paid his legal fees for a minor traffic violation
演变成了行为不检罪
that escalated into disorderly conduct.
如果您不介意的话 我们只是想请您澄清一下
We're just looking for some clarification
您与这些人的关系
as to your relationship with these men, if you wouldn't mind.
不介意
No. Um...
关于卓布林先生 我公♥司♥的产品运往全国各地
regarding Mr. Jobling,I ship product all over the country.
卡车司机开得太快
Truck drivers drive too fast.
他们都喝能量饮料提神
They get all amped up on energy drinks.
我有义务聘请律师
It behooves me to keep lawyers on retainer
让我的卡车司机 重新上路
to get my drivers back on the road and keep the wheels
让业务的车轮真正能保持运转
of business literally in motion.
至于史派威先生 你刚才说他打过电♥话♥到我的公♥司♥?
And as for Mr. Spivey, you said he called my company?
我们有一个号♥码供十多个部门共用
We have a general number with over a dozen departments.
也许史派威先生有朋友在装货码头工作
Perhaps Mr. Spivey has a buddy on the loading docks?
或许他们只是在商量下班后喝杯啤酒
Maybe they were just making plans to grab a beer after work.
也许吧 或者也许他打电♥话♥来有别的原因
Perhaps. Or perhaps he was calling for another reason.
我知道你只是在尽职责
I know you're only doing your job,
我也知道你只是想知道
and I know you're just trying to get answers
你哥哥的死因
about your brother's death.
但如果我可以坦率地说
But, if I may speak frankly,
我为这个小镇做了这么多 投入了这么多
after all I've done for this town,after all I've invested into it,
你们怀疑我 让我有一点受羞辱
I'm a little insulted to be under suspicion.
不只是一点
More than a little.
我的本意绝不是侮辱您 克莱纳先生
My intention was never to insult you, Mr. Kliner.
没关系
That's okay.
我知道发生了这么多事 你一直承受着巨大的压力
I know you've been under a lot of stress with
我的本意是
- all that's been happening. - My intention
以我认为合适的方式进行调查
is to conduct my investigation in any manner I see fit.
现在这就意味着 要了解
And right now, that means finding out
您可能知道或不知道的内容
what you may or may not know.
上尉 我知道你在这里适应得不太好
I know you've had some trouble settling in here, Captain.
我不知道是为什么
I wonder why that is.
也许是因为你是北方人
Maybe it's because you're a Northerner.
或者也许是因为你的高等教育背景
Or maybe it's your fancy education.
又或者可能是其他什么原因?
Or maybe it's another reason. Hmm?
不管怎么说 你还没有完全
Anyway, you haven't exactly ingratiated yourself
讨得马格雷夫镇民们的欢心
to the good folks of Margrave.
这个镇里的人
I mean, the people of this town,
和其他警♥察♥ 都想帮助你
the other members of the police department
跟你携手合作
want to help you; they want to work with you.
这是他们亲口告诉我的
They've told me so themselves.
我们都希望伸张正义
We all want justice to be done.
但如果你在没有任何事实依据的情况下 捕风捉影
But not if you're chasing down theories
那就不行了
without any basis in fact.
我给你一些善意的建议吧?
Some friendly advice?
你正在追踪的这条线索
This evidence trail you're following?
不仅浪费你的时间 也浪费我的时间
It's a waste of time for you and for me.
别查了
Leave it.
赫瑞修芬雷
Horatio Finlay.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我父亲的名字 赫拉修芬雷
My father's name.Horatio Finlay.
你可能认为 你是这个镇上每一个人的老爸
You might think you're everybody's daddy in this town,
但你不是我父亲
but you're not mine.
你没有资格告诉我 该查什么线索以及怎么查
You don't tell me what leads to chase and how to chase them.
所以 请容我给你一个善意的建议
So if I may give you
如果你继续跟我手下的警员说话
if you keep talking to the cops on my force,
以任何方式阻碍这项调查
hinder this investigation in any way, I will put
我他妈的会把脚塞进你的菊花里
my fucking foot up your fucking ass
直到你心脏停止跳动为止
until your heart fucking stops.
我想你们两位该离开了
I think it's time for you gentlemen to leave.
你要知道 讲脏话 是心智及品格软弱的表现
You know, cursing is a signof weak mind and weaker character.
闭嘴
Shut up.
“你不是我爹 赫瑞修芬雷才是我爸爸”
"You're not my daddy.Horatio Finlay's my daddy."
别绷得这么紧
Oh, loosen up.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
克莱纳是个恶霸
Kliner's a bully.
欺凌者需要知道他们也会受到惩罚
Bullies need to know they can be punished, too.
不管发生什么都不要哭
Don't cry, no matter what.
别哭 我不管你有多害怕或多生气
Don't cry. I don't care how scared or upset you get,
不要让他们看到你哭
don't you dare let 'em see you cry.
孩子们
Boys...
我就单刀直入吧
I'm gonna get right to it.
我们刚从医院过来
We just came from the hospital.
柯蒂斯毕夏普的脸被这玩意儿砸了
Curtis Bishop had his face bashed in with this.
他的颧骨骨折了
His cheekbone was fractured.
必须做手术 缝合伤口
He had to have surgery, sutures.
这是非常严重的罪行
This is a very serious crime.
我们发现有自行车痕迹 从柯蒂斯的家里出来
There were bicycle tracks leaving Curtis's house.
你们知道痕迹一直通到哪里吗?
You know where they led?
到那里 一直到你的自行车 乔
Right there. To your bike, Joe.
乔 这是你做的吗?
Joe, did you do this?
所有迹象表明是我♥干♥的
"All signs indicate yes."
你现在在家已经不安全了
You're not safe at home anymore.
你需要收拾点行李 在马格雷夫外的
You need to pack a bag and bounce around motels
你需要收拾点行李 在马格雷夫外的汽车旅馆暂住
汽车旅馆暂住 我是探长
- outside Margrave for a while. - I'm chief detective.
莫里森还是警长呢 现在他的蛋蛋
And Morrison was chief of police, and his balls
都被吞进他肚子里了
are in his stomach now.
克莱纳知道你怀疑上他了
Kliner knows you suspect him.
我们不知道警局里有谁是信得过的
We don't know who to trust at the station.
住汽车旅馆、随身携带现金 用假名、轻装旅行
Motels. Cash. Fake names.Travel light.
你是说像你一样生活?
You mean live like you?
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
他在后面
He's in the back.
他在干吗?收拾他的粗花呢睡衣?
What's he doing, packing his tweed pajamas?
有这可能 天哪!
- Probably. - Jesus.
我不知道哪里更令人沮丧
I don't know what's more depressing,
是这里还是莫里森家
this or Morrison's place.
你说你家以前是开农场的?
You said your family used to be in farming, right?
对
Yeah.
一辆卡车量的饲料够多少头牛吃?
How many head of cattle can a moving truck full of animal feed take care of?
很多头 怎么这么问?
A lot. Why?
克莱纳的养殖场里养了多少头牛?
How many head of cattle does Kliner have on his compound?
不知道
I don't know.
我开车经过他的养殖场北边时看过
Uh, I see 'em when I drive by his north acreage;
大概有一百头吧 这么大的一片地养一百头不算什么
call it a hundred.Nothing for the size of the land.
我再问你一次 怎么这么问?
I'm gonna ask you again. Why?
我暂时不知道
I don't know.
今天有大量饲料送到了他公♥司♥
He was getting a ton of feed delivered today.
看起来像是有组织的 不像是第一次
Organized operation.Didn't seem like the first time they were doing it.
他并不是在经营商业农场
It's not like he's running a commercial farm.
这是乔治亚州 很多人家里都养牛
It's Georgia. Lot of folks have cows.
我是这么听说的
That's what I hear.
嘿 嘿 你在这里住了一年了吧?
Hey. You been here a year?
你家是谁装♥修♥的 这个家伙吗?
Who's your decorator, this guy?
我还没时间去逛家具店
Haven't had time to furniture shop.
你可以走了吗? - 嗯
- We good to go? - Yeah.
在希科里外有一家汽车旅馆 我们可以住在那里
There's a motel right outside Hickory where
85号♥高速公路第三个出口
we can stay under the radar; third exit off 85.
雷彻 我想确保我们先达成共识
Reacher.I just want to make sure we're on the same page
因为你这家伙动不动就揍人
because your punch-to-syllable ratio is about 1:1.
我去拿点零食
I'm gonna go get a snack.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表