剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
I try to be ♪
A righteous man ♪
♪ Talk to the Lord most every day ♪
♪ Sometimes this world can do me wrong ♪
♪ I keep to the path, won't go astray ♪
When I start boiling over ♪
My feelings catch aflame ♪
♪ You might be a man, stay a man ♪
But you won't be the same ♪
♪ If you ain't gonna do me right ♪
I might just do you in ♪
♪ Ain't it a sin?
Going hunting?
要去打猎吗?
- Yep. - Well, you need anything else?
- 是的 - 还需要什么吗?
Got a new shipment of deer calls in today.
今天来了一批鹿声哨子
Not hunting deer.
不是去捕鹿
Give me one of those blackjacks.
给我一根警棍
♪ If you ain't gonna do me right ♪
I might just do you in ♪
Ain't it a sin? ♪
Ain't it a sin? ♪♪
...we've just about reached the midpoint
观察预警和警报 强烈风暴预警
of the Atlantic hurricane season,
...大西洋飓风季节
and while it's been relatively quiet so far this year,
虽然今年到目前为止相对平静
that could be about to change.
但是可能很快就会有变化
Hurricane hunter planes are flying
飓风猎人飞机 今天将进行两次探测任务...
on two separate missions today...
密西西比州图珀洛
Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson.
史蒂文森先生和夫人
I'm Oscar Finlay.
我是奥斯卡芬雷
I worked with your son.
你们儿子的同事
...but tomorrow morning,
...但 明早
we also have flash flood warnings just issued
我们也刚刚发布了暴洪预警 波及地区
for LaGrange, Carrollton, Manchester
包括拉格兰奇、卡罗尔顿
Margrave, Peachtree City, Woodland, Greenville and Zebulon.
曼彻斯特、马格雷夫、桃树市 伍德兰、格林维尔和泽比伦
The greater Macon area is still under watch,
大梅肯地区仍在密切观察中
but that could change, uh, seeing as rain
但一旦降雨量达到每小时76毫米
is coming down at a rate of two to three inches per hour right now.
情况可能会发生变化
...in parts of the metro area,
...大都会区的一部分
and we're getting reports of some low-lying spots becoming inundated.
我们陆续接到报告 一些低洼地区正在被淹没
Keep that in mind, especially in the dark,
请记住这一点 尤其是在夜里
it's difficult to tell how deep some of this ponding and flowing water really is.
很难确知积水与流水有多深...
reports coming. A viewer in Warburton County sent us this video of his basement flooding.
沃伯顿县的观众给我们发来了这段视频 是他的地下室被淹的情景
He says that the sump pump isn't able to keep up...
他说他的抽水泵跟不上...
...now under a flash flood warning.
现在处于山洪预警中
Go see what he wants.
去看看他有什么事
Lightning is dangerous.
请待在室内 闪电很危险
Take shelter in homes,
安全避难所包括家里、公♥司♥和硬顶车辆
businesses and hard-topped vehicles...
必须关闭车窗
But if you find yourself out there in the elements,
如在户外遇到暴风雨
stay off elevated areas.
请远离高地 绝不能在单孤的树下躲避...
...Fulton County until 5:00 tomorrow morning.
...直到明天早上5点...
We also have flash flood warnings
我们也发布了暴洪预警
in for LaGrange, Summerville,
波及地区包括拉格兰奇 道格拉斯维尔、
Carrollton, Manchester, Margrave,
卡罗尔顿、曼彻斯特、马格雷夫、
Peachtree City, Woodland, Franklin,
桃树市、伍德兰、富兰克林
Junction City, Union, Weston,
章克申城、联合市、韦斯顿、
Hamilton, Orchard Hill, Greenville
汉密尔顿、果园山、格林维尔
and Zebulon, as well as the greater Macon area.
和泽比伦 以及大梅肯地区 现在这个名单上包括了
It only takes a foot of water to wash a car off the road.
75号♥州际公路以东更多的城镇
Please be careful out there.
要小心...
卓布林夫妇的车♥库♥ 格雷的克莱纳档案
佐治亚州亚特兰大
Reacher?
雷彻
I figured it out.
我想明白了
I know how they're manufacturing their money.
我知道他们是怎么印制伪钞的了
What? How?
什么?怎么印制?
The Columbia professor said it all comes down to the paper,
哥大那位教授说制♥作♥钞票的纸是关键
and Joe could never figure out how they were getting the paper to print their cash.
乔一直没有查到 他们是怎么弄到那些纸的
But I've traveled all over the world,
我周游世界
handled all kinds of currency.
用过不同国家的钞票
Know what's unique about U.S. banknotes?
你知道美钞有什么独特之处吗?
Dollars are all the same size.
不同面额的美钞大小都是一样的
Bleach the ink off a dollar bill,and you're left with perfect paper that you can reprint
把1美元钞票上的墨水漂干净就有纸了
as any denomination you want.
可以印上你想要的任何面额
Hubble was a skilled currency manager.
赫堡是一位熟练的货币经理
He kept Kliner flush with a fresh supply of one-dollar bills
他为克莱纳找到大量的1美元纸钞供应
from cash-intensive industries that wanted to hide their income from the government.
来自想向政♥府♥隐瞒收入的现金密集型行业
Payday loan services, casinos,
发薪日贷款服务、赌场
national chains from immigrant neighborhoods.
来自移♥民♥社区的全国连锁店
The singles would be shipped into Margrave from all over the country.
1元美钞会从全国各地运到马格雷夫
So much as one buck goes missing,
少了1美元
I'll cut off your hand like it's Saudi Arabia.
我就砍掉你们的手
Kliner Chemicals must have developed something
克莱纳工业一定是开♥发♥了某种技术
to bleach the ink off the money
能把墨水漂掉
without harming the paper itself.
同时不损坏钞票纸
Runoff from this process destroyed Chester, Mississippi.
这个过程排出的污水 把密西西比州切斯特彻底毁了
Murdering an EPA agent makes sense.
谋杀环保局调查员的动机就解释得通了
If you're protecting a massive counterfeiting operation,you can justify the kill.
他们杀人是为了保护大型伪钞制♥造♥集团
Kliner protected it another way.
克莱纳用了另一种方式来保护它
Animal feed.
动物饲料
You got to be shitting me.
你又在耍我了吧?
Know why people use kitty litter to clean up oil spills?
知道为什么人们用猫砂来清理漏油吗?
It contains diatomaceous earth.
里面含有硅藻土
It's an absorbent coagulating agent
这是一种吸收性凝结剂
used in everything from pesticides to pool filters to...
用于杀虫剂、过滤游泳池...
- Animal feed. Damn right.
- 动物饲料 - 一点都没有错
You start ordering massive amounts of D.E.,people get suspicious.
订购大量硅藻土会引起怀疑
But you buy feed when you've got cows,
但如果是养牛、买♥♥饲料
no one looks at you twice.
根本没有人会留意
You grind it into a powder to make an effective cleaning agent for your chemical waste.
把动物饲料磨碎 就可以用来有效清除化学废物
And since dumping it into the river
因为之前把它们扔进河里
almost got you busted last time...
差点就让他们暴露了...
You bury it under some pasture
这次就把它埋在牧草地下面
where you've got enough cows to sell the lies,
再养上足够多的牛作为掩饰
but not enough to bring state inspectors on your land.
但数量又不足以引来州检查员
He was buying truckloads of that.
他买♥♥的动物饲料是用卡车来装的
I mean, his operation must be massive.
他的伪钞制♥造♥规模一定非常庞大
Probably had a few dozen people working for him,
他也许有几十个人替他工作
all kept in line with money and threats.
全都被他用金钱和威胁拿捏得死死的
Once the bills were washed, they were dried,printed.
钞票漂洗干净后 会被晒干 用来印刷
One side, then the other.
先印一面 然后是另一面
They use the old version of the hundreds, pre-1990,
他们用的是1990年代之前的旧版百元美钞
so they don't have to make the magnetic security strip they use in today's bills.
这样就不用做现代版钞票的安全磁条
The new hundreds are beat up, made to look old
把新印制的百元钞票做旧
so no one gives them a second look.
就不会引人怀疑
Truckers then drive the money down to Florida,
然后卡车司机把钱运到佛罗里达
where it awaits its final journey overseas to Venezuela.
伪钞会从那里最后运往委内瑞拉
Okay, but this is just all theory.
这只是我们的推理
If we're gonna take this to the feds,
要提交联调局
we need hard evidence, and that's more than just
必须有确凿的证据 而不只是
those loose hundreds that are in your pockets.
你口袋里那几张百元伪钞
We need fake cash that we can link to Kliner's company.
我们需要可以直接 与克莱纳公♥司♥挂钩的假现金
Joe put "Joblings' Garage" on his punch list for a reason.
乔的任务清单上写着卓布林的车♥库♥ 肯定是有原因的
He must have had some cash stashed somewhere at his home.
他家里肯定藏了一些伪钞
Jobling's wife showed us that garage.
卓布林的妻子给我们看过那个车♥库♥
There was nothing in those boxes.
那些箱子里什么都没有
I'm gonna go back and tear the place apart.
我会回去 把这个地方翻个底朝天
- Take Finlay with you. - I will.
- 带上芬雷吧
How's everything on your end?
我会的 你那边一切都好吗?
Well, we had a little excitement.
我们遇到了点刺♥激♥的事
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 你们没事吧? - 没事
Yeah, we are now.
我们很好
We're at, uh, Picard's place.
现在在皮卡德家里
Charlie and the kids are asleep. I'm on first watch.
查莉和姑娘们都睡着了 我守第一岗
It's actually probably just about time for Picard to spell me.
皮卡德也差不多该来接我的班了
Go get some rest. I'll fill Finlay in.
休息一下 我会跟芬雷解释的
You called me first?
你先给我打的电♥话♥?
Yeah. I-I just wanted
对 我只是想
to, you know, uh...
你知道的...
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表