剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Teale wants a warrant out for Roscoe's arrest.
说蒂勒在申请萝丝柯的逮捕令
Can't trust Stevenson.
史蒂文森信不过
I told him she was furious about getting fired
我跟他说她因为被解雇而非常生气
and that she jumped out of my car
她从我的车里跳了出去 逃掉了
at a stop light and took off.
Roscoe?
萝丝柯?
I'm here.
我在这里
Sorry, I just, uh...
对不起 我只是...
I lost it.
我没有控制住自己
No apologies, remember?
不必道歉 记得吗?
You got to get out of town.
你得离开马格雷夫
Already did. At a motel
已经离开了
across the state line, but we have a better option.
现在在州界这边的一家汽车旅馆 但我们有更好的选择
Picard just called, said that he's gonna lose his job
皮卡德刚刚来电♥话♥ 说如果他找不到人
if he doesn't find someone else to take care of Charlie and the kids.
去照顾查理和姑娘们 他就会失业
So I'm gonna take over.
所以我去接替他 -
What about the Tweed Tornado?
那粗花呢西装暴龙呢?
Thinking we have to kick things up a notch.
我正想着得拿出更致命的招数了
Gray's files didn't have everything we need, right?
格雷的档案里 没有我们需要的所有信息 对吧?
Know whose do?
知道谁的档案里有吗?克莱恩的
Kliner's. I go to the source after hours.
他们下班后我去源头找一找
See if I can get evidence that nails this thing down.
看看能不能拿到确凿的证据
No security cameras, remember?
那里没有监控摄像头 记得吗?
Boy Scout's gonna do an illegal search?
正直的好警♥察♥要用非法手段搜集证据?
Desperate times.
被逼得走投无路了
Besides, it's not like I'm killing someone.
再说 我又不是在杀人
You'll come around.
你迟早能接受的
How's it going over there?
你那边的情况如何?
Got a lead on a shooter who took out
有个环保局调查员 在调查克莱纳期间被枪手杀了
an EPA agent digging into Kliner.
我们弄到了关于枪手的线索
Just a matter of time before I get my hands on him.
我迟早能逮住他
- Hey...
嘿...
I need you to promise me that you're not gonna take out Teale without me.
答应我 你不会 在我不在场的情况下干掉蒂勒
When the time comes, I'll hold him while you hit him.
到时候我会抱着他 让你来揍他
Well...
那
guess, uh...won't be seeing you for a while.
估计有一阵子都见不到你了
I guess not.
也许吧
Bye, Reacher.
再见 雷彻
Bye, Roscoe.
- 再见 萝丝柯
You like her.
你喜欢这个女人
How'd you know Roscoe was a woman?
你怎么知道萝丝柯是个女人?
From how you said her name.
从你说她的名字的语气
I said her name normally.
我说她的名字时语气很正常
- Mm-hmm. - I said it normally.
我的语气很正常
- Yeah, yep. - Tell me how I said it.
是啊 告诉我我刚才是什么语气
When we get to the precinct we'll go through the alias database,
到了分局 我们会在别名数据库里搜索
We'll look up "Viking," see what pops up.
查一下“维京人”这个绰号♥ 看看会有什么发现
People behind this have reach, maybe even into Memphis PD.
这背后的人势力很大 可能连孟菲斯警局都有他们的人
We can't just walk right in.
我们不能直接走进去
- No. We can't. - Hey, what are you doing, man?
- 我们不能 - 你在做什么?
- Ribidoux, hold on. - Shoot him, Aucoin.
- 瑞比杜 别轻举妄动 - 开枪吧 欧康
- Put the gun down. - Listen to me, you got to shoot him.
- 放下枪 - 你必须射他
- Don't move! They threatened to torture my family. - Hey, whoa, hold on!
- 别动 他们会折磨我的家人
- Shoot him! - Draw your weapon and fire!
- 开枪 - 拔出你的枪 开火
They showed me a video of them cutting a cop's balls off!
他们给我看了他们切了那个警♥察♥的蛋蛋...
You don't have to do this. There's no need....
你不必杀我!....
- Grab your gun and fire or you're gonna die! - Shoot!
- 开枪! - 你不必杀我!
- You don't have to do this! - I'm so sorry.
你不必这样做的... 我很对不起你
No, no, hold on! Wait, wait, wait! Wait! Don't...
不 等等... 别...
Fuck.
操
I'm sorry...
对不起
So sorry...
对不起...
I'm gonna pull in the woods,
我会开进树林里去
and I'm gonna open the door.
打开门
I'm gonna shoot you really quick.
射死你们俩
All right? I... I promise a clean shot.
好的? 我...保证一枪致命
A fast death.
让你们死得痛快
Jesus Christ!
老天爷!
Fuck! Okay, okay!
操!
Oh, God.
...
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Help! Get me out of here, please! Help!
快来把我救出去 救命!
- Who threatened you?! - I-I don't know!
- 谁威胁你了? - 我不知道
- I need a name! - Tell him!
- 告诉我名字! - 说!
I don't know. They had accents.
我不知道 他们说话有口音
That's all I know! Please! Please...
我只知道这些 求求你们...
Please let me out.
救我出去
My friend and I are getting out of here.
我和我的朋友要离开这里
I can try and take you with us, but if I do,
我可以试着救你 但如果我带上你
you're going to jail, and they'll kill you inside.
你会进监狱 他们会在里面杀了你
And then they'll come for your family,
他们会去找你的家人
and you know what they'll do to them.
你知道那些人会对他们做什么
It's your call.
由你决定
Hail Mary...full of grace,
万福玛丽 充满恩典
the Lord is with thee, blessed are thou...
主与你同在 你有福荫...
Take a deep breath.
深吸一口气
You do not mess with the Special Investigators.
不要惹特别调查员
You do not mess with the Special Investigators.
不要惹特别调查员
Try these.
试试这些
What now?
现在怎么办?
If Kliner forced that cop to kill us,
如果克莱纳逼那个警♥察♥杀我们
odds are he hired the Viking, too.
那他很可能也雇了那个维京人
Finlay's breaking into Kliner's office tonight.
芬雷今晚会潜入克莱纳的办公室
Maybe when he flips over that rock, something important will scurry out.
也许他能查到一些重要信息
I'm gonna head back to Margrave.
我要回马格雷夫
You got to be shittin' me.
什么破衣服
This turned into more than you bargained for when you agreed to help.
这已经超出了 你答应帮忙时预期的危险
Do me a favor and walk away.
你就当是帮我的忙 抽身离开吧
From the guys who killed your brother and tried to kill us?
放过那些杀死你哥哥 还想杀死我们的人?
Right.
是的
It's not a request.
我不是在请求你
And you're not my commanding officer anymore.
你已经不是我的指挥官了
I'm going back to Memphis. See what I can find out about The Viking.
我要回孟菲斯 查一下这个维京人
I'll call you when I know more.
我掌握了更多信息就通知你
Be safe, boss.
- 注意安全 老大 - 你也是
You, too.
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
Guess you're not pulling all the strings, huh, Kliner?
看来你的手 还没有大到足以遮天 克莱纳
[♪ Joy Room: "Late At Night Late at night ♪
I thought I heard you call ♪
But it was in my mind ♪
♪ So I find the nearest bar where I'll be out of sight ♪
♪ 'Cause I look a wreck; and drink ♪
It keeps me occupied ♪
♪ Yeah, ever since you've gone I've had a one-track mind ♪
♪ Baby girl, I dream about you every night ♪
♪ Picturing your face when I turn off the light ♪
♪ So I drink a little more and maybe smoke tonight ♪
♪ Whatever makes me hit the floor ♪
Or makes me feel alright ♪
Oh, yeah, I feel alright ♪
East side I'm running away ♪
♪ East side I'm running away, oh ♪
East side I'm running away ♪
♪ East side I'm running away, oh ♪
♪ You West End clubs got nothing to say ♪
♪ Yeah, a three-day bender such an unholy thing ♪
- West you're dead ♪ - Must be my savior ♪
♪ Crucify me on the pavement, and I drink at night ♪
♪ And the mornings take their toll, but it's better ♪
♪ Than feeling fine, 'cause at least when I'm hungover ♪
You are off my mind ♪
♪ That beats me being sober lying awake at night ♪
♪ Where my head starts to play tricks ♪
♪ That's where it's crossed my mind ♪
♪ You've found another boy to keep you warm at night ♪
♪ Well, if you have a hope that he does treat you right ♪
♪ 'Cause when you were with me you know how hard I tried ♪
♪ Oh, girl, I loved you like no other ♪
I would give my life ♪
Oh, I'd give my life ♪
East side I'm running away ♪
♪ East side I'm running away, oh ♪
East side I'm running away ♪
♪ East side I'm running away, oh ♪
♪ I don't mind running, I don't mind hiding ♪
Oh, I don't mind ♪
♪ I don't mind running, I don't mind hiding ♪
So ♪♪
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表