剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你们公♥司♥以前的一个委托人 被控交通违规
A client you represented for a traffic violation
和行为不检罪
and disorderly conduct charge.
他的档案 调出来
His file.Get it.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏
I don't know what game you're playing at here,
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 但是请你离开我的办公室
但是请你离开我的办公室
but get out of my office.
不
No.
你说什么?你以为你是谁啊?
Excuse me?Who the hell do you think you are?
一个被惹恼了并且肆无忌惮的流浪者
A pissed-off drifter with nothing to lose.
你想因非法侵入罪被捕吗?
Oh, you want to get arrested for trespassing?
马上把卓布林的文件调出来
Pull up Jobling's file. Now.
只消一个电♥话♥ 我就能毁掉你的人生
I will ruin your life with one phone call.
我用一部电♥话♥就能结束你的生命
I'll end your life with one phone.
把卓布林的文件调出来
Pull up Jobling's file.
打印出来
Print it.
订书机
Staple.
往前伸一点
Little further.
钉起来
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦
Oh.
不要费心去查出我的真名
Don't bother trying to find out my real name.
敢给我惹任何麻烦的话 你会恨不得我刚才把你勒死
Cause any problems,you'll wish I'd finished strangling you.
听着 伙计 你应该告诉我们你是警♥察♥的
Listen, man, you should've told us you were a cop.
嘴巴被靴子堵了 说不了话
Hard to do with a boot in your mouth.
不管我是不是警♥察♥ 你们都不应该动粗
And it shouldn't make a difference.
老天爷
Jesus.
你们当中谁动的手?
Which one of you assholes did this?
我们以为他入室偷窃
Thought he was a burglar.
有多少盗贼会穿西装?
How many burglars you know wear suits?
他看起来不像住那一带的人
He didn't look like he lived there.
你♥他♥妈♥的现在是跟我抬杠吗? - 嘿
- Are you fuckin' kidding me right now? - Hey.
算了
Let it go.
我们有更重要的事
We have bigger fights.
走吧
Come on. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
讲脏话是心智及品格软弱的表现
You know, cursing is a sign of a weak mind and a weaker character.
但我很感激你给我撑腰
But I appreciate you having my back.
别客气 - 雷彻有什么消息吗?
Of course.You hear from Reacher?
我要去乔琳餐吧见他 他说他有所发现
We're meeting him at Jolene's.Said he found something.
很好 因为我也有发现
Good. 'Cause so did I.
♪ I been doing everything for you ♪
Even took up all day ♪
♪ Well, I guess that...
被警♥察♥还是平民揍了?
Cops or civilians?
南方人热情好客罢了
Just Southern hospitality.
律师事务所那里查得怎么样? - 拿到了我需要的一切
How'd it go at the law firm?Got everything I needed.
怎么拿到的?
How?
只是用了电♥话♥
Just... used the phone.
两个炸鸡腿、炸秋葵、肋排
Two fried chicken thighs, fried okra, ribs,
绿叶甘蓝、绿杆菜、杂碎肉酱饭
collard greens, pole beans, rice with giblet gravy,
乡村奶酪和桃子 奶油鸡肉
cottage cheese and peaches.
三明治配凉拌卷心菜
Buttermilk chicken sandwich with coleslaw.
你的是菠菜沙拉 酱汁另上
And for you, spinach salad. Dressing on the side.
谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
点你的那份让我很尴尬
I was embarrassed ordering that.
你怎么能吃这么多还不会发胖?
How do you eat like that and still look like you do?
像这样吃
Like this.
萝丝柯说你有所发现
So, Roscoe says you found something.
那个死去的卡车司机的雇主 南方货运船运公♥司♥
Our dead trucker's employer, Southfreight Shipping?
他们跟克莱纳工业是合作伙伴
They were contracted to Kliner Industries.
那个卡车司机遇上了官司 克莱纳工业
When our trucker got into legal trouble,
就替他支付律师费用
Kliner paid his legal fees.
如此一来 我的发现就更值得查探了
That makes what I came across even more interesting.
什么发现? - 我搜了史派威的房♥子
- What's that? - I searched Spivey's house.
他似乎已经逃走
话Looks like he left town.
但他的电♥话♥显示 他给克莱纳工业打过好几通电But his landline showed multiple calls to Kliner Industries.
一切线索都指向克莱纳 马格雷夫的守护圣人
So, roads are leading to Kliner.The patron saint of Margrave?
你认为他可能在制♥造♥伪钞?
You really think that he could be counterfeiting?
谁知道呢? 他绝对有财力来完成这种规模的事情
Who knows? He certainly has the financial resources
来完成这种规模的事情
to pull off something of this scale.
也许他有这种财力是因为他在造伪钞
Maybe he has those resources- because he's counterfeiting. - Mm.
赫堡的银行在当中扮演什么角色?
Well, how does Hubble's bank fit into all this?
我不知道
Not sure. But I'm gonna break into Kliner's tonight
我会闯进克莱纳的办公室 看看能不能找到线索
and see if I can find something that connects them.
你不能坐在这儿 一边吃饭一边说
You can't just sit there and say you're gonna violate
你会违反第四修正案
the Fourth Amendment while you eat okra.
我可以 想看我再表演一次吗? 雷彻
Yes, I can.- Wanna see me do it again? - Reacher...
我不知道我们会发现什么
I don't know what we'll find or not find.
线索也许指向克莱纳
Things maybe lead to Kliner.
但总得有人踢马蜂窝
We're flying blind here,so somebody's gotta kick the hornet's nest.
如果你使用非法手段 得到了不可接受的的证据
You jeopardize this investigation if you get evidence that's inadmissible
那你会危及这项调查
because it was unlawfully obtained.
你是因为申请搜查令搜史派威家 才让鼻子被打断的吗?
You get that busted nose filling out a warrant to search Spivey's house?
一个可能掌握谋杀案信息的人失踪了
A man who may have information regarding a murder had disappeared.
他没有回我电♥话♥ 所以我去了他家
He didn't return my calls,so I went to his house.
尽管当时是下午 但是在他家没有人应门
No answer there, despite it being mid-afternoon,
而且那天他没有去上班
and he not reporting to work that day.
我有理由相信他可能有危险
I had a reasonable belief that Spivey could be in danger.
在紧急情况下可以破例 不需要搜查令
- Mm. - Exigent circumstances are exceptions to the warrant requirement.
紧急情况 鬼扯
Exigent circumstances? That's bullshit.
也许吧 但这是合法的
Maybe. But it's legal.
好 行
Okay, fine.
我不会闯入克莱纳的办公室
I won't break into Kliner's office.
我会走进去和他谈
I'll walk in and talk to him. Now.
我也去 应付这么厉害的角色 总得有一个头脑冷静的人
I'm coming. A man that powerful,someone's gotta keep a cool head.
我知道这是怎么回事
Okay, I think I know what's going on here,
如果你们两个不能互相合作
but if you two can't play nice, I'm gonna do what Meemaw used to
我会让你们坐在地上 互相牵着手
and make you sit on the ground and hold hands.
好了 吃掉它或者把桌子清理干净
Okay... eat it or clean it up.
乔琳不是你妈
Jolene's not your mama.
我得去继续追查那些租车了 再见
I gotta go keep tracking down those rental cars. Bye.
我把肋排打包带走
I'm taking those ribs to go.
你饿了吧?
You hungry?
Good boy
Good boy.
雷彻 你在搞什么?
Reacher, what are you doin'?
狗主人一直让它在外晃荡 不给它水喝
Owner's been leaving him out, not giving him water.
你们在这里干什么?
What the hell's goin' on here?
先生 这是你的狗吗?
This your dog, sir?
嗯 我叔叔的狗 他几周前去世了
It was my uncle's. He died a few weeks ago.
我不想要它 可这狗还是摊到了我头上
I didn't want the mutt, but now I got it.
这狗? 它叫什么名字?
"It"? What's his name?
不过是条看谷仓的狗 没名字
It was a barn dog. Got no name.
前几天我就告诉过你 不要进我的院子
Now, I told you the other day to stay the hell out of my yard.
疏忽照顾动物是轻罪
Negligent care of an animal's a misdemeanor in Margrave.
罚款五百美元 监禁十天以下
$500 fine, up to ten days in jail.
这个镇上发生了这么多破事
狗Everything going on in this town,
你却在担心一条
and you're worried about a dog?
波士顿的警♥察♥就是这么维持治安的吗?
This how they policed up in Boston?
先生 别让我回来传唤你
Don't make me come back and cite you, sir.
雷彻 来吧
Reacher, come on.
没有一个监控摄像头
Not a single security camera.
也许克莱纳不想记录这里发生的事
Maybe Kliner doesn't want a record of what's going on here.
芬雷上尉 在这边
Captain Finlay, over here.
这边请 克莱纳先生在等着你们
Right this way. Mr. Kliner's expecting you.
那后面的动物饲料多得出奇
That was a hell of a lot of animal feed back there.
这里是南方 他们都养了牛
It's the South. They all have got cows.
由我负责说话
I'll do the talking.
好 反正我不喜欢说话
Good. I don't like talking.
枪术娴熟的一家人
A family of skilled marksmen.
两位先生 就在这里面
Uh, just up here, gentlemen.
我不确定我能帮到你们
I'm not sure I can help you.
关于这桩命案我所知道的
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表